Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions (2743 Views)

Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher / If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by HumphreyGspot(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Secondary School Students Gets Engaged In Their Class Room

Secondary school students are becoming a timing bomb waiting to explode.

So a male student who is dating his girlfriend of the same class, pop up the question to her.

He propose to her in the class room, in the present of other classmate.

She said yes, hugged him and the whole class cheer for them.

Should we tell them
Should we tell them what will happen
Should we tell them

Comments were raised from social media users as they concluded it will not last.

Watch the video below after the cut...
Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/09/male-student-propose-to-his-girlfriend-in-class.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by HumphreyGspot(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by adewest1999(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin
Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by shamecurls(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
In a sane country like Kazakhstan, both of them should be welded unto a nuclear Bomb and launched into the Atlantic ocean.

What do they know about love and life.

7 Likes

Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by ValCon888: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
I am sure he's proposing that they do their assignment together because if he's talking about marriage then he's not serious.
Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
These nkita? smh

1 Like

Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by thorpido(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
They must be in drama club in school......just acting.
Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by Dathypebruv(m): 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin
Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by vastolord4(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
I have fainted..
Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
those days of piece of paper, now technology has moved to classroom grin
Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by Modernist: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
This is ridiculous.
Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by Funmmyastic: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
thorpido:
They must be in drama club in school......just acting.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by Bachwezi(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
shamecurls:
In a sane country like Kazakhstan, both of them should be welded unto a nuclear Bomb and launched into the Atlantic ocean.

lol

Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by sunnedee2: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
shamecurls:

Welded to a bomb? A nuclear bomb?
Hahaha. Ori mi my head o! grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

You people will not kee someone on NL I swear!

1 Like

Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by blingxx(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
Back in my secondary school na teachers dey yansh those girls, I never took seriously
Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by slimay(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
It must be end of the year play
Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by Jodha(f): 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Dem say nah "it will end in tears" ...lool grin
Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by Katier00(f): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Father. Their parents will cry out their eyes.
Re: Male Student Propose To His Girlfriend In Class, See Reactions by UIA04(f): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
Chai , just looking at the girls shoes and socks makes me feel nostalgic. sad

I miss those days when our major worry in life was our grades and how on point our back to school kit was grin

So much innocence then.

(1) (Reply)

God Gave Me Anointed V.a.g.i.n.a, Sleep With Me And Get Healed – Female Pastor / Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! / Only Stupid People Complian About Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.