Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,611 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) (64811 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by MarieSucre(f): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
This is the most reprehensible thing I have read today. And so? If the marriage was not to your liking why did you not leave? You would rather give the poor innocent man and STD? Look now you have destroyed your marriage and brought shame on yourself.
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by ElsonMorali: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
Yieldings:
How do you arrest a man for snatching a woman from her husband when she chose to leave him out of her own free will? He didn't commit any crime. The police themselves don't have their priorities straight. There're real criminals out there that they should be arresting.

The only sensible response so far.

I'm wondering what they will be charging the man with, fornication? When no be Shari'a law. angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Noblesoul123: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
calabardick:

Are you suggesting that she should've migrated to the cucumber republic?

grin
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by fm4real2k6(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
Alimi and his wonder-working cucumber lipsrsealed

Chai network sweet tonight. Empire season 3.. wink

Download TvSeries Downloader on your android phone to download season films easily => https://www.datafilehost.com/d/e37e3a35

Chai!
Bro, why are you wasting data on film, while me I need it for my SEO and Media Buying Business.
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Fabulousb36(f): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
WalkerMichael:

That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you
suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I
know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie
that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have
this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care
about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless
and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and
God bless you and your family.
Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks
once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you
anything just to click on that like. Pulease.
WTF
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by DavidTheGeek: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
fm4real2k6:

Chai!
Bro, why are you wasting data on film, while me I need it for my SEO and Media Buying Business
If it's not earning you enough money to buy Glo N1000 to subscribe in a month then it's not worth it.

If it's not making money, it's not business.
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by DedeNkem: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
amanze15:
it is, Bigamy as the Lagos state laws call it. https://topeadebayollp./2012/02/15/decriminalisation-of-bigamy-in-lagos-state-and-its-legal-implications/

Bigamy is the offence of marrying someone while already married to another person. Which I believe should be a crime.

But in this case the bricklayer wasn't married and only had affair with a married woman, and he hasn't married her yet! She only moved to his home. So I don't see how this is Bigamy.

If the bricklayer married her while she is still married to the other guy then it would be Bigamy.

Govt. has no business in detaining this man after the woman declared she wasn't kidnapped and that she left her husband on her own accord!
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by glossy6(f): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
a-fonja women with infidelity is like. ..... ......please give me that meme
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by bejeria101(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
What rubbish! Snatch frm husband,na gun he use?
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by jbblues24(m): 11:43pm On May 30, 2019
Nice use of lavender in this colour!! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / My Sister Married An Impotent Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.