Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) (64815 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by DedeNkem: 2:42am On Nov 14, 2016
I hate infidelity a lot, but I want to know something.

Is marital infidelity a crime in Nigeria?
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by beautiful232(f): 2:54am On Nov 14, 2016
so what can we do for you now??
were we with you when it's all started
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by fapcrook(m): 3:02am On Nov 14, 2016
WalkerMichael:

That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you
suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I
know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie
that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have
this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care
about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless
and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and
God bless you and your family.
Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks
once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you
anything just to click on that like. Pulease.
have you had enough likes or you still want more? Begging begging
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by 3sexy: 4:27am On Nov 14, 2016
From the women 's look , it seems the lecturer into taking good care of her self.
How lecturer wife go be like this ?

Nina lecturer pursuing girls Upandan
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by SycophanticGoat: 4:33am On Nov 14, 2016
creamylicious:
she wanted another child....stop being stupid

So wanting another child is a stupid excuse for her to cheat on her husband right? I hate the hypocrisy of Nigerians, both males and females. So nauseating! If it's a man on the other hand, the double standards sets in and all the ladies will be yapping is: there's no excuse for a man to cheat on his wife, men are heartless, etc.

In other cases, one would see a foolish lady saying that a man should never hit a lady no matter what but will turn around and give excuses why a woman should be pardoned when she hits her man. Tell me if this isn't stupidity.

Well, I no blame una since the hypocrisy abounds in both sexes and is worse when done along tribal lines.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by bidexmedia(m): 4:41am On Nov 14, 2016
For scholarship opportunities and visitations, please click here:- www.ofatconcept.com.ng
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by victorazy(m): 4:41am On Nov 14, 2016
baski92:
Some women dey stupid, na God dey give children why she no fit wait on the lord. He was the one who gave them there first son, He can still do it again than why cheat on your husband

No be pregnant she dey? grin
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by calabardick(m): 4:43am On Nov 14, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Somebody should have recommended cucumber for her nah! It would have helped to avoid this scandal

Are you suggesting that she should've migrated to the cucumber republic?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by GoCredit: 4:48am On Nov 14, 2016
MzMercie:
It's not always about money
What is it actually about?
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by amanze15(m): 5:01am On Nov 14, 2016
EVILFOREST:
I heard that Yoruba ladies can boost GDP with their Nyansh...
no be lie they are blessed grin grin grin
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by amanze15(m): 5:02am On Nov 14, 2016
GoCredit:

What is it actually about?
only another woman would tell you a woman is hard to understand.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by webgenius234(m): 5:04am On Nov 14, 2016
who is to be blamed?

meanwhile reduce your stress of going to the bank. find out your bank's ussd code
http://www.naijaict.com/2016/11/how-to-transfer-money-from-your-account.html#uds-search-results
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by amanze15(m): 5:05am On Nov 14, 2016
DedeNkem:
I hate infidelity a lot, but I want to know something.

Is marital infidelity a crime in Nigeria?
it is, Bigamy as the Lagos state laws call it. https://topeadebayollp./2012/02/15/decriminalisation-of-bigamy-in-lagos-state-and-its-legal-implications/
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Agimor(m): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2016
Cucumber generation
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2016
amanze15:
it is, Bigamy as the Lagos state laws call it. https://topeadebayollp./2012/02/15/decriminalisation-of-bigamy-in-lagos-state-and-its-legal-implications/
but I thought Lagos state decriminalized bigamy?,even though it's still a federal law
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by sabdaz: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2016
Alimi jangan jangan
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by iamharkinwaley: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2016
I can't log in my acct, pls what to do
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2016
Serious hullabaloo
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by moshould(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2016
no wahala
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Mydappy: 8:33am On Nov 14, 2016
See the way this man is treating is wife despite cheating on her https://youtube.com/watch?v=i3Xl7SrjnB4
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by discman2k2(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

So wanting another child is a stupid excuse for her to cheat on her husband right? I hate the hypocrisy of Nigerians, both males and females. So nauseating! If it's a man on the other hand, the double standards sets in and all the ladies will be yapping is: there's no excuse for a man to cheat on his wife, men are heartless, etc.

In other cases, one would see a foolish lady saying that a man should never hit a lady no matter what but will turn around and give excuses why a woman should be pardoned when she hits her man. Tell me if this isn't stupidity.

Well, I no blame una since the hypocrisy abounds in both sexes and is worse when done along tribal lines.
My broda, u said it all, but for long now i've always known that our world is a Woman's World. Thats y its ONLY men that when they plat casually wit a lady & she actually encouraged it, bt whn d relationship turns sour, she declares dat she was sexually harrased or molested, she beats a guy bt d society keeps mute, she brings children from men & d society may accept it because we dont really hav gud machines yo do paternity test, if a man asks for a favor will be denied bt if its a woman she gets it wt gladness etc. ITS A WOMAN'S WORLD!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by bluejean(f): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2016
kinggogo:
It's pretty clear from their names

Brown roof republics cheating on demselves upandan grin grin grin

Na only u get d picture. Thumbs up

"Kafayat was allegedly so much in love with Alimi"... Love; they jez murdered dt word for me. Nonsense
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2016
coptic:
Some women sef.

You poor, she gets pregnant for some rich dude; you rich and cater to her every need, she f#cks your gateman.

What must the son of man do to keep these hoes in check?
son of man should not take them seriously... acknowledge when they are good and ignore them when they are sub par....

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by jamaljalal(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2016
onpe............. grin grin grin
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by zynzyn(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2016
baski92:
Some women dey stupid, na God dey give children why she no fit wait on the lord. He was the one who gave them there first son, He can still do it again than why cheat on your husband

we may be missing the point!

she complained mr lecturer was not 'taking care of her' and was responsible for childlessness. She may be politely suggesting sexual abandonment!

This lady may have planned it this way for a long time to embarrass mr lecturer!

She adds insult to injury by saying bricklayer is better IN EVERYTHING!

I only give her credit for trying to be a little civil in what she says, das all!
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2016
Something must be wrong with the lecturer for his wife to disappeared overnight into another man's house. Maybe the prick don pack up. Its a big shame on the part of the lecturer for him to lose his wife to a bricklayer. A lecturer that cannot put his house in order, how will he put that of a student in order. Only God knows
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by donodion(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2016
That Alimi guy na bazooka grin grin grin grin....Oga lecturer..no need to fight..Just let her go jeje cos once the thing sweet the woman, hmmm...no turning back o.
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by skoriba: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2016
baski92:

Stop blaming or asking God to take responsibility for your inability to perform your role in the home front.
What you suppose to use to satisfy your wife at home , you are busy sharing your sperms with all those skinny girls on campus in the name of being their lecturer.

Is it God that will come and help you sleep with your own wife?

Lecturers should take responsibility and take his faith as the woman is enjoying her new found love in the bricklayer....Let him go and impregnate one of the students he's sleeping with .
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Iny3(m): 10:04am On Nov 14, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
Alimi and his wonder-working cucumber lipsrsealed

Chai network sweet tonight. Empire season 3.. wink

Download TvSeries Downloader on your android phone to download season films easily => https://www.datafilehost.com/d/e37e3a35
bro,hw does dis work...I use a BB n can't get it.dos it mk d downloading faster or does it cut down the Megabyte size?
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Onechancearmy(m): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2016
Afonjas how far?

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Akious2k2(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2016
kinggogo:
It's pretty clear from their names

Brown roof republics cheating on demselves upandan grin grin grin
Ibadan n'ile
Proudly from Brown Roof Zone
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
The bricklayer must have charmed her or probably "was there" for her. For the name checkers, as bad as extra-marital affairs can be, it can be as bad as drug pushing that our friends from the region of the rising sun notorious for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / My Sister Married An Impotent Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.