Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) (64809 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Eddodoh(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
When you can't perform your duty as a man someone else will help you do it.

You can visit www.eddykenworld.com.ng to place order for your Christmas Sneakers and Wristwatches at affordable prices. We also provide tips on how to drive your woman wild on bed and make her ask more on our blog for your reading delight.
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by FILEBE(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
davtosh:

When next you hear such stories and it's an Afonja check the name and Religion. on a more serious note. That's a fact at every customary courts if it's not Idaya, it would Kafaya, Kudiratu ,Jelili, Morufu, Kamoru etc.

grin like seriously

Smh. At your age? This is the wisest thing to say about this topic abi? While you sheet and type this poo, someone out there is angry over what you wrote and will want to retaliate consciously or subconsciously. That is how it starts. Then we hear the Ibo are fighting the Yorubas etc.

Stop this thing while you can. It will get us nowhere but destruction. Now the government we blame always is not involved o. We are our own problem in this country.
Alajiki:

Which one is better between this and your mothers who choose cucumber over real d*ick.
Na chop me I know say dem dey chop cucumber, but Igbo women from the Gully Erosion Republic , na to*to dem dey insert am. Shameless race!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Why does it matter if the lover is a brick layer? He was able to satisfy the woman and give her a child, while the lecturer husband ran after uni girls and produced nothing. The wife is a very fine. The husband let her lay in waste while he chopped other men's young daughters. He got his due.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Flashh: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
WalkerMichael:
That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say. Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you anything just to click on that like. Pulease.
Nawao! See begging na. For "Likes" matter. gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by FILEBE(m): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
FortuneTeller:
Why does it matter if the lover is a brick layer? He was able to satisfy the woman and give her a child, while the lecturer husband ran after uni girls and produced nothing. The wife is a very fine. The husband let her lay in waste while he chopped other men's young daughters. He got his due.

Fortune Teller. I guess you have seen it all before now.
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Momoh7(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
na dem dem........afonja

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
How do you arrest a man for snatching a woman from her husband when she chose to leave him out of her own free will? He didn't commit any crime. The police themselves don't have their priorities straight. There're real criminals out there that they should be arresting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by cosmosekeh: 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oloshos everywhere u go

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Oahray: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Why jail the other man? Did he force the lecturer's wife? He should gather the broken pieces of his shattered ego and let go. She's gone, she's gone.

He should do a paternity test though. It's very possible the son he thinks is his is even the product of an away match. You only just got to find out because she let you. Women are by far the better cheats, they get caught less often.

See her giving reasons. When a woman is the guilty party, there is always a valid reason for adultery. Either the man cheated before or he doesn't take care of her.
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Noblesoul123: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
creamylicious:
she wanted another child....stop being stupid

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Peterpanny: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
CeeJay9ja:
Good for the silly lecturer. He looks like one of those useless little girls ass thirsty lecturer. One of them is even giving my girl trouble. I will surprise him
oga u no go do anything go and sit down.
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Fhowe: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Story for the gods she is only trying to cover up a smaller sin when you make a small mistake and you refuse to own up and re trace your step you will commit a bigger one Na wa naija women and stupidity
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by olatunjithomas(m): 11:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
WalkerMichael:

That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you
suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I
know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie
that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have
this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care
about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless
and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and
God bless you and your family.
Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks
once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you
anything just to click on that like. Pulease.
[s][l]

aren't you sick of this sh1t yet

how many times do you celebrate birthdays in a month?

I have read this more than a gazillion times now.
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by desire222(f): 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
Big cassava will solve it.
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by WalkerMichael(m): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2016
olatunjithomas:
[s][l]

aren't you sick of this sh1t yet
how many times do you celebrate birthdays in a month?
I have read this more than a gazillion times now.
But you can ignore right
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 14, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by SmartyPants(m): 12:16am On Nov 14, 2016
WalkerMichael:

That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you
suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I
know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie
that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have
this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care
about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless
and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and
God bless you and your family.
Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks
once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you
anything just to click on that like. Pulease.

I just want you to know that i took the time to read every single word of your post, and i still didn't give you a like.

wink

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by israelnojr(m): 12:29am On Nov 14, 2016
RIZLER:
angry

Hmmmmm
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by mandax: 12:38am On Nov 14, 2016
Chai, the wife de good to Trump o.
this lecturer sef, where you been day weh bricklayer de chop your beautiful wife? Abi you leave de collect handout money for classroom?
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Donmichaelz(m): 12:41am On Nov 14, 2016
If you think this thread is stupid try checking romance section,even a fish can post anything there
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Empiree: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2016
kinggogo:
It's pretty clear from their names

Brown roof republics cheating on demselves upandan grin grin grin
I could barely hold my keyboard typing this. laughter wan kill me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by refreshrate: 1:09am On Nov 14, 2016
Why police come arrest the other guy? When the woman clearly took the decision to walk out of the marriage ?

And that judge ? What for fvckx sake is he presiding over abeg?
Jailing the guy till bail conditions are met, adjourned till...why all this nonsense?
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by ABJ4Real(m): 1:16am On Nov 14, 2016
Mr. Lecturer, please withdraw the case and save yourself further embarassment. She's gone! You too need to move on.
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Chicagoesontop: 1:20am On Nov 14, 2016
CeeJay9ja:
Good for the silly lecturer. He looks like one of those useless little girls ass thirsty lecturer. One of them is even giving my girl trouble. I will surprise him

Bros no go put yourself in trouble because of woman, that the lecturer is disturbing her is what your girl told you cos you were not there, when she go open legs for the man, you no go even know .. so please stay cool and observe things first before you act !!!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by NeChErEnO1(m): 1:43am On Nov 14, 2016
'She also said her decision
to dump her husband and
move into Alimi’s home was
due to her inability to bear
another child after 13 years
she had lived with
Oyekunle.'
what about d 'both in sickness and in good health, poor or rich, in good and bad condition' oat? Sm women sef! Thatz why prayer z highly needed especially when going into marriage because it's a life time iss. God epp us mehn!
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by RighteousI: 1:48am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by ezzyily9iz(m): 1:53am On Nov 14, 2016
when the small cucumber is not performing, the big ones the best alternative

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:21am On Nov 14, 2016
kinggogo:
It's pretty clear from their names

Brown roof republics cheating on demselves upandan grin grin grin
truth is even ur nne sef is an olosho..just dem neva catch her..cuz she be pro..

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:24am On Nov 14, 2016
Empiree:
I could barely hold my keyboard typing this. laughter wan kill me grin grin grin grin grin
stupid people laugh over stupid things cuz stupid people are conglomerate of mentally deficient species with the sole aim of polluting forums .

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Tpl2015: 2:29am On Nov 14, 2016
Ogun state born Alimi, OGUN again? Ogun n Bad news b like ........pls Jacob Zuma pix.
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:30am On Nov 14, 2016
Alajiki:

Which one is better between this and your mothers who choose cucumber over real d*ick.

Na chop me I know say dem dey chop cucumber, but Igbo women from the Gully Erosion Republic , na to*to dem dey insert am. Shameless race!
help me educate diz ipobian homo flatinoz here Will u plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Help! My Sister In-law Is Seducing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.