Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) (64999 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Kylekent59: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
K
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Joshuamilarge(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
somebody help me tell governor okowa of Delta state that, he should be man enough to settle the ALADJA community and Ogbeijaw community land dispute without taking side.
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
HelenPaul688:
Google it you will find answer
it's a puzzle....
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by skubido(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lobatan
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by pocohantas(f): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
Where are those small boys on NL saying all you need to get women is money??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by goingape1: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
pocohantas:
Where are those small boys on NL saying all you need to get women is money??
where are all those small girls on NL saying that men are cheaters??

9 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by pocohantas(f): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2016
goingape1:
where are all those small girls on NL saying that men are cheaters??

What's the correlation? undecided
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by goingape1: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
pocohantas:

What's the correlation? undecided
whats the correlation of ya last statement undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by creamylicious(f): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Somebody should have recommended cucumber for her nah! It would have helped to avoid this scandal
she wanted another child....stop being stupid
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by chyke4(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
NCAN Owerri branch fully represented. This people from SW never disappoint for this kind of news. nawao.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by shumuel(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/im-pregnant-for-my-bricklayer-lover-varsity-lecturers-wife/#undefined.uxfs

Pics: the wife, the bricklayer and the lecturer

Lol grin Congrats to both of them, let them continue to building blocks of lives grin wink
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by otitokoroleti: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
Alimi and his wonder-working cucumber lipsrsealed

Chai network sweet tonight. Check my signature to download Tv series easily on android wink
you get hills & valleys? i mean complete series
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
I heard that Yoruba ladies can boost GDP with their Nyansh...

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by hezy4real01(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
No wahala go join am for site
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by otitokoroleti: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jorseen:
Bricklayer 34 and 36 Kafayat d lecturer wife. Hope Jazz is not working
I thought as much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Alajiki(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
kinggogo:
It's pretty clear from their names

Brown roof republics cheating on demselves upandan grin grin grin

Which one is better between this and your mothers who choose cucumber over real d*ick.

Na chop me I know say dem dey chop cucumber, but Igbo women from the Gully Erosion Republic , na to*to dem dey insert am. Shameless race!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
The lecturer should rush to the nearest Church for thanksgiving.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:
Afonjaz
grin grin grin

Wat else can I say

When next you hear such stories and it's an Afonja check the name and Religion. on a more serious note. That's a fact at every customary courts if it's not Idaya, it would Kafaya, Kudiratu ,Jelili, Morufu, Kamoru etc.

grin like seriously

1 Like

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by yinkslinks(m): 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Her pusssssy must be sweet and neat. Dont underestimate such women toto grin grin grin grin grin grin
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/im-pregnant-for-my-bricklayer-lover-varsity-lecturers-wife/#undefined.uxfs

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by morereb10: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mumu wife

If i travel and my wife left the house and parked into another man's house,

I wont even want to see her again in my life.

Ara na pu ya

Bye bye ooooo
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by idu1(m): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
DavidTheGeek:
Alimi and his wonder-working cucumber lipsrsealed

Chai network sweet tonight. Check my signature to download Tv series easily on android wink
how this your app works?
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by wazobiang: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
And this woman swore "for better, for worse; in richness and in poverty, sickness and ill health" and all that stuff. And she's talking like this. Easy pickings for mister lecturer. Even if the lecturer was the devil himself, she wouldn't talk to him like this.

Mr. Lecturer, abeg waka, take your son, women plenty.

After 6 months, or when she born, her eye go clear say money no dey house wey dem for take chop and feed pikin.

Na so, When they have only money, dem go talk say money no be everything, when they have only children dem go say children no be everything. Na who go give you everything. Especially if you think so wickedly.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by wcurtis76(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Learn how to use ur cucumber that's all
coptic:
Some women sef.

You poor, she gets pregnant for some rich dude; you rich and cater to her every need, she f#cks your gateman.

What must the son of man do to keep these hoes in check?
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Looks like someone has been doing some laying cheesy
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by Hades2016(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Alimi cucumber don sweet this woman oooooo grin
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by canalily(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
Its certain the lecturer isnt the true owner of the first child naa? Felicia i told u that one day u wil be like this belowundecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by DavidTheGeek: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
otitokoroleti:
you get hills & valleys? i mean complete series
No hills & valleys o

All the series there are complete. New episodes are uploaded every week as they are showing it on tv over there.
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by flyforall: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Love/Lust kill you there
Father pls fill us with the love of God
and not the love of karishikas
As Eve started it so will they end it.
Islie:

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by juman(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
I think she made mistake.
She was desperate to have another child.
Getting pregnant through artificial way would have been a better option.
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by kingsleyjando(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
coptic:
Some women sef.

You poor, she gets pregnant for some rich dude; you rich and cater to her every need, she f#cks your gateman.

What must the son of man do to keep these hoes in check?
lol
Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by FILEBE(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
kinggogo:
It's pretty clear from their names

Brown roof republics cheating on demselves upandan grin grin grin

You are one hell of a fool! What are ypur gains from being "tribalsitic". You think it is fun now....na so e dey start. When it happens, can you protect yourself or your family? Just stop all these tribal comments.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of LASU Lecturer Pregnant For Her Bricklayer Lover (pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
juman:
I think she made mistake.
She was desperate to have another child.
Getting pregnant through artificial way would have been a better option.

Oga, that Child storyline is just an excuse, what she wants is the guys Dick.

That guy will surely dump her for younger lady.

That lecturer should not bother looking back, even if she tried coming backs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order / Photos Of Hot Mother And Her Baby Got Instagram Users Talking / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.