Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter (2532 Views)

Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea / Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by harbdulrasaq88(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
According to Saka Kikelomo Abike, who shared this gory photo, this is not accepted in this modern world and civilization:

This callous,In this century, somebody somewhere is still doing this for goodness sake

https://twitter.com/kikelomoabike/status/797788293819678720

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/photo-of-young-baby-with-unhealed.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by midolian(m): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
What kind of wickedness is this biko? The innocent boy will now grow up to be called "owala" or "sanyeri"...He will now try hard to keep beards to cover the parts where the callous act has covered.. cry cry...cute baes will now hav a thousand and one reasons to turn down his advances until he makes enough money to blind their eyes from seeing the horrible trademark..person no fit mess for where hin dey make dem no accuse am... lalasticlala, seun and some bloggers out there will still use this child to draw traffic to their sites.... CHAAI! This pikin don suffer! cry cry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
My Brothers don see better thread cheesy cheesy

Booking Space to Observe Comments

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by AfroMighty(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
21th century for God sake
Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by realglobe: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by christejames(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
when are we going to be extricated and unshackled from this fetters of primitiveness that is slowing down our pace to development?

this is barbaric. Savages!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by fhelihx(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tribal marks in this computer generation see as the pikin parent spoil the innocent boy face..What a cruel world

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by realglobe: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
AfroMighty:
20th century for God sake
21st century bro

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by realglobe: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Indeed we have no business sharing the same country with all these people
Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by Coyotejack(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Traditions are what separates us from animals, no matter what form they take. Calling that callous is a tad bit over the top.
What ever God has planned for that child will be accomplished with or without that tribal scar.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
If this pikin become an adult he no go ever forgive the person wey do am this thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
christejames:
when all we going to be extricated and unshackled from this fetters of primitiveness that is slowing down our pace to development?

this is barbaric. Savages!!
Nobody go read and understand this grammar wey you type.Make una dey come down to una level.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by soberdrunk(m): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
I dont know why Nigerians are always very quick to condemn our "traditional ways" but are very willing to swallow "foreign" ways hook, line and sinker......

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
*ghen ghen its cummando!*
OWALA!!!! aka LION KING!!!!!....... Una dey talk yama yama...its called culture. We need to preserve our heritage! Dem dey fine sha o! I even dated one once...No let all this krimkrumkrakum *chai hon pat.* called civilization derail us. We are Africans
......still happy say my mama no mistakenly give me...lols
Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Na igala people work be this.
Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by mazimee(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
Love Machine:
Nobody go read and understand this grammar wey you type.Make una dey come down to una level.

Baba you are evil cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
madapcmod:
Afonja don't want to leave their tiger claw culture in this 21st century
*cummando*
tiger claw culture ko? na tiger claw technique ni. shey na sholin monk u dey watch?.....olori jagba jagba jati jati rada rada rede rede rodan rodan jogbon jogbon Omo oni sekpe.
Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by christejames(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Love Machine:

I don state my mind be that... I dey vex!
Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by madapcmod: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
cummando:

*cummando*
tiger claw culture ko? na tiger claw technique ni. shey na sholin monk u dey watch?.....olori jagba jagba jati jati rada rada rede rede rodan rodan jogbon jogbon Omo oni sekpe.

Usu nwuru anwu. Rijuo nsi afo ebea. Asim nkita ekuke lachaa gi anya ebea. Akalagholi mmuo di ka ife eji achu aja.

Eke tigbuo gi na abali. Mpama!

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by meezynetwork(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is so Barbaric. Abi na witch attack am.
Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
The Parents of this child should be...
Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by valicious1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
the fact that it's a girl makes it more scary (her ear lobes are punctured), I mean which parents would wanna watch their sons date or even get married to a girl with such claw scars on her face smh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
madapcmod:

Usu nwuru anwu. Rijuo nsi afo ebea. Asim nkita ekuke lachaa gi anya ebea. Akalagholi mmuo di ka ife eji achu aja.

Eke tigbuo gi na abali. Mpama!
*cummando with Gatling gun*
My very point exactly.... because I'm not even an afonja!!!! U just start the fight and without thinking retaliated....the very reason I can't stand u guys...isi aki oyinbo....if I catch u ehhn IMA pia Gan nti 10 times.in fact ama kua GI isi. check history.... all of Una be "ekukes" .... Ozuo!
Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
expecting a trip to BANana island....like I care....shiorr.
Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by TheNonce: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
angry

The parents of this child as well as the native doctor who did this wack job deserve to be treated like this!

Good for nothing local bastards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by Richy4(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Did they just use this to swear that the kid will never move away from his community..What if he decide to travel abroad to reside....did they ever thought of that while doing this....He will keep explaining himself anywhere he went....what sort of problem is this?
Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
Haba mana Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Young Baby With Unhealed Tribal Marks Sparks Outburst On Twitter by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
Did they have to make those lines so long? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Also Goldiggers / Real Pictures That Look Fake / This Toilet Seat Post Will Make You Very Angry If You're A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.