Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? (1108 Views)

Genesis Of SIMPS, How To Deal With Girls Who Want You To Simp. / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. / Advice Needed On How Best To Deal With A Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2016
I seem to live in a neighbourhood filled with shallow brained obnoxious ragged females who think they're god's gift to Earth but in actuality look like they have direct blood links to other primates.angry

Now, this does not disturb me. I can understand that it's better to be deceived that you look good than accept you're uglier than Obasanjo's buttcheek.undecided

However, the problem comes when their delusion that they're beautiful starts interfering in other societal relations.undecidedundecided

I mean; I just asked this girl if I could view her music playlist...and get a hiss in response.angry

Others call me arrogant, rude and what have you.......simply because I refuse to talk to them.

Others seem to "take it easy on me" because they believe I'm shy.... I just don't like to talk; I'm confident with ugly girls thank you very much angryangryangry

so please, can you tell me... Any idea how to deal with obnoxious and annoying ladies

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2016
Simple... Give them a dose of their own pill

Ignore them so hard that they'll start doubting their own existence
undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
undecided
Re: How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? by Randy100: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ignore and look for non obnoxious girls.
Re: How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? by Laveda(f): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
I'm beginning to think guys here are faced with more mood swings than females.

undecided Why the threads?

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? by Amabeast: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
I don't blame them, I blame all those guys who call them fine girls when in actual fact, they can be mistaken for oshiomole

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? by RoadsAndGreen(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2016
be yourself and give no preferential treatment to any of them. call a spade a spade. if any misbehaves, treat the issue head on. be cool. but never stupid. respect those who respect you. that's it
Re: How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Laveda:
I'm beginning to think guys here are faced with more mood swings than females.

undecided Why the threads?

Funny, but true gringrin

Ever since Lawlahdey opened that thread, all hell has been let loose
grin
Re: How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:

Funny, but true gringrin

grin
What thread? embarassed embarassed

cheesy
Re: How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lawlahdey:
What thread? embarassed embarassed

cheesy
'All men are hypocrites' tongue
Re: How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? by Terryindeed: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
Nigga I feel you, I have been in your shoes, but you know what I did? It's simple, get them off your list and table and move on. NO time to act friendly with an asshole. I believe if you be king for your area leave am like that, bcus if you no send me, I no send you.
Re: How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:

'All men are hypocrites' tongue
Ohh grin
Re: How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? by Laveda(f): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
KissChrix:

Funny, but true gringrin

grin

Lol they crazy..
Re: How To Deal With Obnoxious Girls? by kazyhm(m): 12:33am On Nov 14, 2016
KissChrix:
Simple... Give them a dose of their own pill

Ignore them so hard that they'll start doubting their own existence
undecided

this works like miracle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Really Defines A Woman; Status Or Status (marriage Or Career)? / Mmm Please / What They Did To This Baby Is Horrifying! New Details Have Emerged. See..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.