Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... (36584 Views)

The Very Best Way To Enjoy Sex Doll Is By Not Making It Dull And Stereotype / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by goingape1: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2016
Youngpo413:
if you are looking for a beautiful, smart and an endowed girl friend, you are on your own, all of them are only conscious of their beauty and nothing upstairs, all of them.....
very very true!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by buchai: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2016
when i w's in scul my friends disapproved my girl when i w't to marry friend disapproved my wife though i had made up my mind Whether or whethern't i married her. i like wrestling my wife dosen't like it when watching she will be hissing around me with indept interest we continued like till she developed interest more than i do if i forgot one wrestler name she will remind or remember the name of the wrestler for me secondly she dosent like listning to news when the time of news comes i will put new mostly 10pm news after that we will watch recap of wazobia "as edey hot" at 11pm my wife like all these programmes more than me also with the help of early morning radio programme "top radio" i transformed my wife i will not forget to mention nairaland also they are helpful. ops if you want to marry your girl go ahead and marry her dont let side talk from friends and family discourage you.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Gemc3(f): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2016
360command:
trust me, that guy you quoted is right.. I am sorry, some of you girls don't deserve to be treated very well especially when they act dumb..I have seen girls who believes that with their front and back is "brain enough" for them to possess but it does not act that.. Girls, when you teach them to be high class maintenance babes, they will see themselves as high class and start going out with big fish.. To me, it is good you insult them directly and make them understand that to learn is in their hands. And they should not expect me to spoon feed them...

You seem not to understand me.

He said "Air-headedness & docility is the norm when it comes to naija babes. . ." I only quoted him because I am naija babe. I thought it was uncalled for.

When you say "you girls", do you mean me and some other girls that I don't know about? Sounds direct don't you think?

Anyway. There are girls like that. You probably aren't going to the right places and so you keep meeting wrong people. Humans have their different interest. Everyone must not know what you know, be it naija babe or naija guy

I don't sha want to dwell much on this to avoid plenty mentions. I respect your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by ebby9z(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2016
Finally a thread on this issue! I thought I was the only one suffering from this dearth of intellectualism in our ladies here.
I dated a law girl then back in school and was always encouraging her to read books, watch intellectual movies, listen to news and all...I did it as mildly and humanely as I could but eventually she turned back on me and told me to live her like that.
I can't for the life of me enjoy myself around a lady I can't discuss anything intellectual with. Not history, not politics, not music, not science...just dresses, make up and snapchat.
It's bad even while chatting. You bring up several conversation materials that you feel they can relate to and when you're exhausted and mentally drained - they definitely won't contribute but only respond like it's an interview - then you just end the chat.
Our ladies need a mental revolution. Most of them are too obsessed with their faces and ignore their brain.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by okowande(f): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2016
She is an introvert. try & draw her out. buy her books, like How to talk to anyone, anywhere, anytime, by Larry King. If you love her you can change her. Dnt listen to negative talk frm pple.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by valicious1(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2016
Joe171:

You didn't read the story, so how did you know his friends called her mumu.
Boda e ro ra ma paro.
if your eyes pick just a phrase or sentence outta a 500 volume text book, does it mean you've read the whole text book?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Adekunleideology(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2016
If she is a slowpoke,she is a slowpoke niggar !

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by phlamesG: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2016
correctguy0900:
O

Trust me i don't think u understand what the op is trying to say. the whole thing is not about knowing Trump but at least be aware of your environment. Know the Governor of your own state even if u not interested in politics. If they say there is ebola outbreak, be aware and inform yourself rather than picking it from the road side informats. I have been there myself. The only thing she knew was all the names of movies, actors and actresses. Aside those, nothing and nothing in this world is her business. Eat and fu..k. come on nah that's super boring. Tried systematically telling but was not working
I'm glad you can see were I'm coming from
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by iredia77(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2016
If you really love her the way you said, you can change and transform her to your taste. Buy her books, teach her to study read and read.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by joyibee(f): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2016
Like seriously I dey vex, I can't even say who I'm angry with. U, ur girlfriend or ur friends?
LADIES plus lets try to dey update and upgrade urselves .. Jeez.... Life is more than boobs and bum. Life pass pancake and lipstick .... READ!, LISTEN TO INTELLIGENT CONVERSATIONS, ur time online shouldn't just be for chatting and keeping up with the Kardashians! Pls let try to know even if it is little of things going on around.. And be willing to learn.. No one knows everything but having idea of some things won't hurt.
And u OP, if u can take time to teach and arouse her interest in some things u want her to learn, fine. Stop giving ur friends the advantage of insulting her.
And as for ur friends, it takes a mumu to know a mumu!... And there's a saying show me your friends.......
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by ebby9z(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Touché. The quantification metrics for intelligence nowadays are that for one to be recognized as an intellectual Titan, one must be involved in the sciences, literature, or politics. How ridiculously parochial and hide-bound!

It's a crass misconception that one is ultimately seen as a dullard because one's interest(s) lie outside society's prescribed boundaries of intelligence -- that was why I descried the OP for adjudging her to be dull.

On this same thread, some guy claimed he cut off connection with a girl because she did not know about Arab Spring. Are these persons not weltered in immaturity's stew?
How in tarnation's flames does being none the wiser about Arab Spring ever become a fly in a person's intellectual ointment? LOL. I'm forced to believe Nairaland is a feast of the bizarre; an aberration-palooza wherein the barmy party-troopers constantly grapple with each other on who can make the dottiest comment. grin

Marilyn Monroe is purportedly believed to have possessed an IQ of 168, yet she was only an actress and a model – two occupations we've been socially-engineered to believe are exclusively reserved for dumb blondes and nitwits. Such unprintable balderdash!

Your points were quite cogent; OP should try turning his girlfriend in closer approximations of what he wants her to be. He can only hope that she doesn't consider it to be manipulative, thus giving him the rough edge of the pineapple and putting an end to the relationship.

Your grammar is too plenty cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2016
phlamesG:
I'm a young man in his early twenties. I've been going out with this particular girl for close to a year now.
I can tell that she loves me, and don't get me wrong I love her too, I mean she's very beautiful and well endowed in the right places, she's also a good cook and good in bed. But my worry is that she's too obtuse and uninteresting. Whenever we're having a conversation or discussion she doesn't make meaningful contributions to the topic, sometimes her contributions are not well thought out and when she says them it makes her sound dumb. My friends have even given her a nickname 'mumu'. Whenever they want to ask of her, they be like "Charlie® that your mumu girlfriend dey"?
I am kinda afraid to introduce her to my parents so she won't embarrass me. My parents are very particular about the kind of girl I bring home, and trust my dad he's going to bombard her with a barrage of questions. She's also not interested in global happenings around the world or within the country or even recent developments. What really sparked my ire was the just concluded USA elections. I remember calling her and teasing her as to who will win the elections, trump/Clinton, but I was dismayed by her response " who is trump?" cry I was totally dumbfounded, how can someone who isn't an illiterate not have an inkling about 'trump'. I'm not saying i know all about the elections, I wasn't even interested in the USA elections because I already knew it was all mere propaganda, but nevertheless I kept up to speed.
Her further response killed my vibe "what concern me with trump? Is he going to give me a role as a telemundo actress?"(she's obsessed with telemundo btw,which brings me to my next point)
She so much loves telemundo and zee world, the only concise narration she can give is the breakdown of an episode of zee world. It's breaks my heart because I love her and want to marry her in the nearest future, and I don't want our kids to turn out to be morons.
Conversations with her are so boring, she basically adds nothing to the topic of discussion. Our time together is mostly spent on long silences

I need only positive responses please...
u love the CUNTinent more...stop deceiving ourselves. concentrate on that. u nor dey shame say u dey anounce ur unholy-matrimonial acts?...

oya!make ona attack me oooh!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by dayosweetness(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
[b] Trust me,you aren't alone in your struggle.
Air-headedness & docility is the norm when it comes to naija babes,anything else is the exception to the rule.
I gotta admit,I really envy your tenacity & willpower. if I dated a girl like yours,I would have shot my myself (twice,preferably) in the head a long time ago.

I obtained some random girl's number a while ago and we got to talking. I absentmindedly asked her opinion on the Arab spring and she kept saying 'Eh?',pretending not to have heard what I said.......I decided to spell it out for her in plain terms and the best reply she could muster was 'They should just negotiate with the terrorists na'.

I nearly screamed into the phone but ultimately kept my cool. I told that ìdiot to lose my number,PRONTO.
A brother needs a girl who can have blood flowing in the two most important directions- Towards his brain & towards His dìck.

Unto you I say,brotherly: dump this intellectual liability and find yourself someone who can stimulate you sexüally and intellectually. [/b]
you really dont make sense bro, u are too judgmental!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Cooleasy(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2016
phlamesG:
I'm a young man in his early twenties. I've been going out with this particular girl for close to a year now.
I can tell that she loves me, and don't get me wrong I love her too, I mean she's very beautiful and well endowed in the right places, she's also a good cook and good in bed. But my worry is that she's too obtuse and uninteresting. Whenever we're having a conversation or discussion she doesn't make meaningful contributions to the topic, sometimes her contributions are not well thought out and when she says them it makes her sound dumb. My friends have even given her a nickname 'mumu'. Whenever they want to ask of her, they be like "Charlie® that your mumu girlfriend dey"?
I am kinda afraid to introduce her to my parents so she won't embarrass me. My parents are very particular about the kind of girl I bring home, and trust my dad he's going to bombard her with a barrage of questions. She's also not interested in global happenings around the world or within the country or even recent developments. What really sparked my ire was the just concluded USA elections. I remember calling her and teasing her as to who will win the elections, trump/Clinton, but I was dismayed by her response " who is trump?" cry I was totally dumbfounded, how can someone who isn't an illiterate not have an inkling about 'trump'. I'm not saying i know all about the elections, I wasn't even interested in the USA elections because I already knew it was all mere propaganda, but nevertheless I kept up to speed.
Her further response killed my vibe "what concern me with trump? Is he going to give me a role as a telemundo actress?"(she's obsessed with telemundo btw,which brings me to my next point)
She so much loves telemundo and zee world, the only concise narration she can give is the breakdown of an episode of zee world. It's breaks my heart because I love her and want to marry her in the nearest future, and I don't want our kids to turn out to be morons.
Conversations with her are so boring, she basically adds nothing to the topic of discussion. Our time together is mostly spent on long silences

I understand your ordeal and I salute your patience so far; you are right in many respects and indeed, so many ladies have this particular weakness, but still, try and sit her down and talk to her. If you REALLY love and want her, be ready to work on her to improve her. You may just need to understand her psychology and bring her out of whatever is making her listless and boring. To me, and based on what you said, she's not beyond redemption. Even if it's her nature, she can improve and overcome. This may be a sort of a test for you on your love for her. See this as a challenge you must not run away from.
This is NOT enough reason for you to end a whole relationship.
You may meet another girl that is lively, and you end up grappling with a worse scenario. If you know the faults that a lot of other girls have ehn, you may realise that what you've got right now is an angel.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by joyibee(f): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2016
Mustiboy:
you're very dumb, I must say.
very very I must say.. Just because of dat ... Some do not even have radio not to talk of TV before we go talk of news stations dat will let u know what going on around the world....
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by dayosweetness(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
u love the CUNTinent more...stop deceiving ourselves. concentrate on that. u nor dey shame say u dey anounce ur unholy-matrimonial acts?...

oya!make ona attack me oooh!
receive sense!!!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by phlamesG: 9:39am On Nov 14, 2016
andreawills96:
Hmnn, sit her down and make her understand, if she no change....... come let's go into a relationship
I need to see you pics first
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by sanpipita(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2016
phlamesG:

You clearly don't understand your gf, there are millions of girls out there who are not interested in news or global politics, that doesn't mean they are dull or unintelligent, interests may differ if you want a girl that is into your interests pls get one and leave this one alone

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by favexx(f): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2016
asuo27:
Dude asked his girlfriend about what's going on in Arab, indonesia d US then expects her to keep up with the trend like everyone reason alike.

Op, so your friends call your girlfriend Mumu and you're happy telling us?.
nne eh..let him explain y his friends are comfortable calling her "mumu" in his presence. Its obvious he has stripped her of every pride in the presence of his friends

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by femi4: 9:45am On Nov 14, 2016
Once had a girlfriend and we had this conversation

Gf: Wow they ve started the match

Me:yes

Gf: Who are those playing?

Me: Spain vs France

Gf: Oh, I can see Xavi and Iniesta

Me: Yea, they have good midfield, infact fabregas dey bench.

Gf: Why is Messi not playing?

Me: Abeg allow me enjoy this match

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Mustiboy(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2016
joyibee:
very very I must say.. Just because of dat ... Some do not even have radio not to talk of TV before we go talk of news stations dat will let u know what going on around the world....
abi o. The guy was just spewing gibberish, airheaded fool.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by femi4: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2016
favexx:
nne eh..let him explain y his friends are comfortable calling her "mumu" in his presence. Its obvious he has stripped her of every pride in the presence of his friends
I want to believe you wear something sha...... Sorry for the off topic
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by fynex(m): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2016
phlamesG:

contact me by mail let's talk....or I can still counsel her if you are ok with that...
erere250@gmail.com
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2016
I get just 2 advice for u
1. When a girls destiny is to be a dullard, my brother as it is written, so shall it be done. Jesus is d only answer.
2. Take her like dt cos nobody perfect. atleast u no talk say she dey cheat nd una love eachother. abi na full subscription u buy??
Note: For u to bring dis problem to us, it means d mumu don dey reach u so beware cos mumuness is communicable. Take ur problem to God brethren. U don buy market. Say hello to ur mumu lover and ur mumu frnds
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by favexx(f): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2016
femi4:
I want to believe you wear something sha...... Sorry for the off topic
hahahahhahahahhahahhahaahah so I will snap nude and upload eh..
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by amokeme(f): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
[b] Trust me,you aren't alone in your struggle.
Air-headedness & docility is the norm when it comes to naija babes,anything else is the exception to the rule.
I gotta admit,I really envy your tenacity & willpower. if I dated a girl like yours,I would have shot my myself (twice,preferably) in the head a long time ago.

I obtained some random girl's number a while ago and we got to talking. I absentmindedly asked her opinion on the Arab spring and she kept saying 'Eh?',pretending not to have heard what I said.......I decided to spell it out for her in plain terms and the best reply she could muster was 'They should just negotiate with the terrorists na'.

I nearly screamed into the phone but ultimately kept my cool. I told that ìdiot to lose my number,PRONTO.
A brother needs a girl who can have blood flowing in the two most important directions- Towards his brain & towards His dìck.

Unto you I say,brotherly: dump this intellectual liability and find yourself someone who can stimulate you sexüally and intellectually. [/b]
Because she doesn't know anything about the Arab spring you concluded she is dumb?? You are being very myopic yourself

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by femi4: 9:51am On Nov 14, 2016
favexx:
hahahahhahahahhahahhahaahah so I will snap nude and upload eh..
don't mind me...na my mind dey act funny
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by Eibams60(m): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2016
mrsfavour:
did u see that ? God have mercy. I don't know what she needs from a girl now. And he sounds like he has been mingling with girls b4 now.
Yea sure
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by eyinjuege: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2016
Na wah o....
There are some women like that. You have seen how she is, and if you can't cope then end it.
She will be perfect for some other man who just wants a woman like her.
If you want a highly opinionated woman who knows all about the current happenings in the world, they are also plenty out there.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by jerryking06: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2016
Bros am also the same situation which is very hard for me to make the right decision.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by goshen26: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2016
Iamhatey:
welldone sir. So hatey is a small girl abi

Na only that one u c?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Very Dull And Uninteresting... by 0079jaBond(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2016
Op, are you trying to say you had no idea about this before you two started moving out? Could it be that you were moved and more interested in her physical endowments?

Look, it is evil of you to praise her bodily features while the intellectual aspect irritates you. This has only exposed your initial priority and now you're seeking an escape route. Guy, fear God!

Anyway, what I'd advice you to do now is to talk to her. Call her and ask for an intimate discussion. It's time to know your girlfriend and her to know you too. It takes two to tango.

Even though I'm not a fan of immoral relationships, I can't help but wish you goodluck because the poor lady's heart is on the line to be badly broken and her self-esteem destroyed.

Just goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Lies Men Tell / Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.