Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,695 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? (1635 Views)

A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? by PigMeat: 3:46am On Nov 14, 2016
I have noticing and experiencing this character of some female folks I don't know if anyone has experienced it too. I have this girl in my lodge at school that will leave her room only to come and sleep in my room and it was like that for long, at a time people started thinking we were up to something else whereas we were just cool and nothing attached. Any day my male friends comes around and decides to spend the night in my house she becomes restless and decides to seek for where to sleep, she will call her friends to let them know that she is coming to spend the night in their house. Since she rented her apartment she has never slept alone, except when her friends visits with her. She rarely sleep in her apartment. I have asked so many times why she can't just sleep alone for even a night but she will never tell me.
The other day I visited a far relative in the same school she was telling me how her parents will call to ask her about how she has been managing sleeping alone, she will tell them that she has been trying, whereas she doesn't even sleep in her room, she sleeps in her neighbour's room. I was suprise to notice this character in her too, I thought it was reduced to the lady in my "compound" alone.
I have Choosen to pro-actively make a survey on this very issue and most of the ladies I encountered never admitted they could sleep in a room alone, even most of the ones that admitted they could were not sacrosanct in their convinction enough, I think they were only trying to save face.

THE QUESTION IS: what is the reason why most ladies can't sleep alone? Are u a lady? Can u sleep alone?
Re: Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? by bigtt76(f): 3:56am On Nov 14, 2016
Probably possessed and suffer nightmares undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 14, 2016
Maybe she has experienced a robbery or something similar before and hasn't gotten over that trauma.
Re: Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? by Lavendra(f): 4:17am On Nov 14, 2016
I'm a girl, I prefer being alone and sleeping alone, i Dont keep friends so I hardly have visitors, I hate it when a female comes to sleep over, I just prefer being alone, I have two female neighbours that can't sleep alone, it irritates me, I feel its a sign of weakness, they always have friends around them.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? by youngest85(m): 4:33am On Nov 14, 2016
Na craze deh cause am
Re: Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? by Flexherbal(m): 5:06am On Nov 14, 2016
May they are afriaid of the night.
Re: Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? by PigMeat: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2016
youngest85:
Na craze deh cause am
Lol
Re: Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? by PigMeat: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2016
Lavendra:
I'm a girl, I prefer being alone and sleeping alone, i Dont keep friends so I hardly have visitors, I hate it when a female comes to sleep over, I just prefer being alone, I have two female neighbours that can't sleep alone, it irritates me, I feel its a sign of weakness, they always have friends around them.
Thank you ma, atleast u confirmed what I am saying. It is really difficult to ascertain where their problem is coming from.
Re: Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? by fingard02k(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2016
A female friend of mine also told me that. .that's why she opted for school hostel
Re: Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? by Benwems(m): 7:45am On Dec 17, 2018
More answers are needed. I noticed it back then in school.
Re: Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? by miguel4suee: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2018
Most of them experiences sleep paralysis... To some its called pressing.
Re: Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? by Apina(m): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2018
2016 thread in 2018 Forward ever ,backward never undecided
Re: Why Do Most Young Unmarried Ladies Hates Sleeping Alone? by pryme(m): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2018
PigMeat:
I have noticing and experiencing this character of some female folks I don't know if anyone has experienced it too. I have this girl in my lodge at school that will leave her room only to come and sleep in my room and it was like that for long, at a time people started thinking we were up to something else whereas we were just cool and nothing attached. Any day my male friends comes around and decides to spend the night in my house she becomes restless and decides to seek for where to sleep, she will call her friends to let them know that she is coming to spend the night in their house. Since she rented her apartment she has never slept alone, except when her friends visits with her. She rarely sleep in her apartment. I have asked so many times why she can't just sleep alone for even a night but she will never tell me.
The other day I visited a far relative in the same school she was telling me how her parents will call to ask her about how she has been managing sleeping alone, she will tell them that she has been trying, whereas she doesn't even sleep in her room, she sleeps in her neighbour's room. I was suprise to notice this character in her too, I thought it was reduced to the lady in my "compound" alone.
I have Choosen to pro-actively make a survey on this very issue and most of the ladies I encountered never admitted they could sleep in a room alone, even most of the ones that admitted they could were not sacrosanct in their convinction enough, I think they were only trying to save face.

THE QUESTION IS: what is the reason why most ladies can't sleep alone? Are u a lady? Can u sleep alone?
Benwems:
More answers are needed. I noticed it back then in school.

It's threads like this that makes Nairaland a den for breeding ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

Miss Anambra Sex Video: Lady Who ‘coordinated’ Lesbian Act, Blackmailed Chidinma / This Nigerian Model Looks Like A Real Life Princess Jasmine / Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Dress Like This? (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.