Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 (4111 Views)

'Igbos Will Vote Massively For President Buhari In 2019' - Orji Uzor Kalu / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by 7lives: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
Yorubas don't need you folks don't you just get it? Yorubas were on on their own for good 16 years, we have master the art of survival in this country, we don't need anything from you guys.
Eni a ba ta ka fi ra atupa to ni owun a ji tan ina wo, no be today e don tey o, Yoruba no need una o, the earlier una understand the better.

6 Likes

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by ImperialYoruba: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
There is only one ethnic group calling for Southern Unity and that's Igbo. Posters with Yoruba sounding names are deployed to use social media and broadcast call for unity across South. An unsuspecting audience sees this as a initiative from West and since Yoruba is the single most respected political strategist in the nation the ploy sinks in and is sold.

Yoruba's progress is retarded when in alliance with others whose best social conditions in 2016 is on the same scale, or less, to the level of social development in Yorubaland in 1940. In other words, we are three quarer of a century or more ahead of these developmentally deficit people camouflaging on internet to beg a union of Southern people. To get where we are now will take them over seventy five years of playing catch up. That's a huge MIS-MATCH of aspirations!
We are better finding people to unite with who share in our value system, and those people are to the West of Yorubaland.

Amongst the Igbo there are three groups of people who are most impacted by a devastating reality of Nigerian politics.

1. The Igbo trader who needs West for economic survival. He makes in West in one month economic gains that will take twelve months of effort and toiling in East to equate.

2. Victims of inhumane customs and culture in Igboland that deny liberty and rights based on social classification and circumstance of birth. Amongst this is Osu, also Igbo daughters denied inheritance rights. The people need the permitting and free society in Yorubaland to validate their dignity of being and resist any call from their leaders to return home to East, an act that will rob their dignity and social rights and return them to servitude.

3. This group is a mix of 1 and 2. This group bought, erroneously, into the scam of ONE NIGERIA sold by military administrators in past regimes. While these leaders conentrated in staying home and developing their home state they smartly convinced Igbo leaders a promise of unity and prosperity outside their domain. Igbos went on a investment craze, sinking money into land and erecting mansions in places where customarily ownership of land has never been transferable and will never be. As the true reality of Nigerian democracy unfolds these investors have buyers remorse. Unfortunately houses are immovable. So the owners of these investments have accepted their fate and agreed that they are permanently bonded to the scam called ONE NIGERIA, if Biafra becomes reality their investments is at risk. They have thus become the vanguards of unity across South and Nigeria by extension, they are more anti-Biafran than those Nigerians who blocked Biafra in 1967.

Yoruba is pursuing its own agenda to compete on international level and rise up in social standards in parity with globally recognised cities of excellence. We are in Nigeria geographically but our economic and political visions is not located in Nigeria. Therefore the forward thinking to Presidency in 2019 is a serious one for us. Whoever we support must have track record of moving with progress and their risk factor must be very low. Unfortunately Igbo does not qualify on either of these two criteria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Leopard2A7: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
7lives:
Yorubas don't need you folks don't you just get it? Yorubas were on on their own for good 16 years, we have master the art of survival in this country, we don't need anything from you guys.
Eni a ba ta ka fi ra atupa to ni owun a ji tan ina wo, no be today e don tey o, Yoruba no need una o, the earlier una understand the better.

Ok, we need una, will you accept us? grin grin

1 Like

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by nezer83: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Bodexman:

May God bless your memory. Some short brained people forgot that it takes the Will of God and Obj coupled with the same Tinubu that they so much hate and some states in south west that made Jonathan won the election.

There's has never been anyone who occupied aso rock who was humiliated than Jonathan before he was made the acting president if not for the timely intervention of Obj.

This ipob spill hatred whenever osinbajo is being mentioned yet they forgot that their Messiah (Jonathan) suffered severed humiliation from ordinary Turai or where were they (igbos) when yorubas were protesting in Lagos that they should make Jonathan the acting president?

Yorubas understand politics more than u guys

The Yoruba's understand politics better and where are they today in the main scheme of things? I guess in za other room.
When the Yoruba's romances with the north then it is political correctness an smartness, then when other region wants to do same, then it becomes foolishness. Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by ImperialYoruba: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
nezer83:

The Yoruba's understand politics better and where are they today in the main scheme of things? I guess in za other room.
When the Yoruba's romances with the north then it is political correctness an smartness, then when other region wants to do same, then it becomes foolishness. Smh

I will clarify for you in one sentence.

The Nigerian political landscape is dynamic, Yoruba forecasts the tide and swim the direction of the current; we refuse to swim into ruin. Simple!!

4 Likes

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Rex123(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
limeta:
Just when you think you seen it all.
Igbo,s must be on good thing and the yoruba are hell bent on spoiling it.
SW best remain with the north
SE/SS makes a better south.

The way you people think is amazing! SS is using SE to pursue political goals! Thinking SS will unite with SE to form a nation is laughable! Any free born SS would either have a SS republic or Nigeria! We can't be a minority in Nigeria and go and be a minority in another political contraption!

The best bet is for we Southern should forgive and forget our grievances and forge a new political future together! That how we can beat the North!
Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Adiola(f): 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
AFOnja continue with this your we as we know your type btw nothing in fact nothing to share with these slippery creatures (afonja,) remove Lagos from Yoruba ,the remaining states are burial ground so when afonja wants to highlight yardstick for development ,try Ogun osun ekiti etc and see how useless development means to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Cole16: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Southern Unity is good

When GEJ supported the idea of a Yoruba person heading the House of Reps, your Yoruba god Tinubu and all his acolytes worked to frustrate that.
So no Yoruba can come here and claim that GEJ marginalised them.

He called Igbos his backbone because in 2011 every Igbo state gave him 90% votes, while the Yoruba states only returned 50-60+% votes. In fact one Yoruba state voted for one of the northern candidates, and Lagos only managed 50% votes because of the overwhelming presence of Igbos who voted massively for GEJ. If not for the Igbos, Yorubas in Lagos had already massively voted against him in preference for a northern candidate.

Anyway, I see no point for southern unity at the moment. The SE and SS can retain their alliance. If southern unity comes into place at this moment, the Yorubas would not have learnt their lessons. They will go to the marketplace to shout about how great they are, to have defeated the northerners. Let them wallow in the results of their treachery. OYO.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Leopard2A7:

Ok, we need una, will you accept us? grin grin
NO!!!, you are not good people. PERIOD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Eastactivist: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
jaymichael:
Southern alliance has happened before and it worked. The whole south allied and voted for GEJ. How he singled out the SW for insult and abuse is what I can never figure out. While a particular group was the "backbone" of his administration, the SW and their leaders are "motor park touts"

Is obvious the sw shared there vote to ribadu, and is getting clearer that you guys are always divided through ethno-religious lines.. So can't be trusted...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by ImperialYoruba: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
Rex123:

The way you people think is amazing! SS is using SE to pursue political goals! Thinking SS will unite with SE to form a nation is laughable! Any free born SS would either have a SS republic or Nigeria! We can't be a minority in Nigeria and go and be a minority in another political contraption!

The best bet is for we Southern should forgive and forget our grievances and forge a new political future together! That how we can beat the North!

Why raise a political unity for the purpose of "beating" the North? What is there in North to "beat", or "defeat"? I think this mentality of warring sides is the resulting sense of loss and pain from civil war. Everything is seen negatively in terms of aggression and revenge.

Can you imagine if the effort of raising a union or alliance to defeat North is channelled into developing SS/SE and reducing social and political deficits? I believe thats the direction SS/SE need to focus. A new message to sink effort and money into land projects and develop infrastructures and social amenities for SS/SE.

There is no land in the world that has oil and look like Niger Delta look. Forget about FG doing for you, do for yourself using all the revenue you get. Stop the amnesty program,in fact outlaw the program. Its a social and economic deficit.

2 Likes

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by LorDBolton(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Leopard2A7:

When it comes to politics, you will not hear, I am Hausa, I am Fulani, I am Kanuri bla bla bla, they all go as one man. The Christians in southern Kaduna surprisingly voted for Buhari who is a Fulani in 2015 despite all the wickedness meted on these people by the fulanis.

When you come to the south, You hear people shouting I am Igbo, I am Yoruba, I am Ijebu, We SS, We Niger Delta, while the north keeps laughing at us.

There is a thread trending now where SE and northern politicians are planning some kind of alignment.

The Igbos should not align with northerners, if nothing, you can see what they are doing to the Yorubas under Tinubu.

How long will we allow the north continue to play the south like football?

The north thrives on the constant rivalry and hate in the south to always have their way.

Just check it, all they need at one time is one region in the south, after they get what they want and you try to rub shoulders with them like Tinubu was trying to do, they just dump you and move to the other region in the south.

Let us drop this mentality of being too smart or sophisticated in the south. The northerners can do without any particular region in the south once they stay as one bloc.

My suggestion is that the south should field an Igbo presidential candidate in 2019. The north will bring Buhari as usual and queue up behind him. This will lead to a stalemate as neither of the candidates can win except something gives.

How this will be resolved will determine the future and finally resolve the Nigerian question.

Sorry sir but there has "never" been a united southern nigeria in pre-colonial times.

We had oil rivers protectorate which was merged with other new territories to form niger protectorate (first amalgamation)

The We had niger coast merged together by brits to form southern protectorate. (second amalgamation)

Then we has lagos colony n lagos protectorate[today's SW was under the administration of lagos (FYI a colony is diff from a protectorate) ] was merged to expand southern protectorate (3rd amalgamation)

B4 the north was merged for the fourth n final amalgamation.

Thus like I said there was never a south but there was ALWAYS A NORTH... right from 1897 it's been north

Thus take it or leave it there's no south and there'll never be a south...why?

Ask yourself why british northern cameroon voted to be part of Nigeria but british southern cameroon voted to leave naija and join cameroon!

The south Is divided by ideology and basic creeds #simple

1 Like

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by OMAR12: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
7lives:

Abeg count Yoruba out of your proposed southern Nigeria, every man for himself God for all of us.
okay ooo.. every man for himself. am not the only complaining, ur kinsmen are the ones opening thread up and down.

2 Likes

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by ImperialYoruba: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
Thus like I said there was never a south but there was ALWAYS A NORTH... right from 1897 it's been north

...and that North is not the same with the North we have today. Military regimes using gun and bullet decrees created the new Northern territory.

1 Like

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
Southern Unity is the best. South, and some parts of the middle belt.
It is the BEST idea. If we in the south could put our egos aside we could've gone places. In the south there is a high literacy rate. In the south there's no terrorism. There's religious tolerance.
Look at the Shagari presidency for example. It hurts my soul anytime I think of it, knowing that Alex Ekwueme was far more intelligent than the 'weak' (according to Fela Anikulapo Kuti) Shagari. Alex was intelligent, and could've done something had he been president. Sadly, we are all aware that the position of 'vice president' has been reduced to shit: GEJ being continuously ridiculed under Yaradua, and now Osinbajo having very little influence in this government. The south has the best educational facilities, the best hospitals, megacities, everything! Sometimes I wonder what Southern Nigeria would be like if there was never an amalgamation. I'm not saying this out of tribalistic disdain for the north but facts from the small research I've done.
The situation in Nigeria is like three brothers fighting for the remote to the TV. The oldest brother knows that his parents will force him to change the channel if both of his younger ones protest, so anytime their parents come downstairs(elections) he quickly bribes one brother with candy and cookies just so he'll agree to leave the TV where it is (while neglecting the other).
I really dislike GEJ for the fact that he had the chance to unite the south once and for all, by performing excellently during our time of oil boom and subtly promoting unity among us but instead he joined in the typical corruption fest Nigerian politicians are known for. GEJ was voted out because of his incompetence and blatant corruption. Not because Buhari was the best choice. Its similar to people voting for Trump because Clinton was so evil and corrupt. Its funny when you think of it, that of all the people who have led Nigeria since independence, there have only been two from the South - Obasanjo and GEJ (I don't consider Shonekan as a head of state, he was more like Babangida's puppet).
Yet the South likes to boast of a higher literacy rate.
Too much has happened since independence in 1960 and I doubt if it will be possible but a United South would be the best thing that could happen to Nigeria. Ego and Pride, along with unwillingness to forgive past grievances are in the way of that dream.

1 Like

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by jaymichael(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
Eastactivist:

Is obvious the sw shared there vote to ribadu, and is getting clearer that you guys are always divided through ethno-religious lines.. So can't be trusted...
Ribadu won only one state. Our political and religious diversity isn't in anyway divisive. That is what makes us dynamic. We aren't "zombies" We don't do "herd mentality" Our unity is ever strenghtened by our "omoluabi" principle inspite of religious and political interrests.

3 Likes

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by ImperialYoruba: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
jaymichael:
Ribadu won only one state. Our political and religious diversity isn't in anyway divisive. That is what makes us dynamic. We aren't "zombies" We don't do "herd mentality" Our unity is ever strenghtened by our "omoluabi" principle inspite of religious and political interrests.

Well said!

3 Likes

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Truthisit: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
But when Yoruba withdraw their support for him in 2015, you know the result?
Leopard2A7:

Jonathan won the elections because he got massive support from the SE, SS, SW and MB, go and check the figures. Buhari got massive support from NW & NE but this was not enough for him to win.

How you are now trying to say that Yorubas gave him victory is so surprising. undecided

1 Like

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by ImperialYoruba: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
AnonyNymous:
It is the BEST idea. If we in the south could put our egos aside we could've gone places. In the south there is a high literacy rate. In the south there's no terrorism. There's religious tolerance.
Look at the Shagari presidency for example. It hurts my soul anytime I think of it, knowing that Alex Ekwueme was far more intelligent than the 'weak' (according to Fela Anikulapo Kuti) Shagari. Alex was intelligent, and could've done something had he been president. Sadly, we are all aware that the position of 'vice president' has been reduced to shit: GEJ being continuously ridiculed under Yaradua, and now Osinbajo having very little influence in this government. The south has the best educational facilities, the best hospitals, megacities, everything! Sometimes I wonder what Southern Nigeria would be like if there was never an amalgamation. I'm not saying this out of tribalistic disdain for the north but facts from the small research I've done.
The situation in Nigeria is like three brothers fighting for the remote to the TV. The oldest brother knows that his parents will force him to change the channel if both of his younger ones protest, so anytime their parents come downstairs(elections) he quickly bribes one brother with candy and cookies just so he'll agree to leave the TV where it is (while neglecting the other).
I really dislike GEJ for the fact that he had the chance to unite the south once and for all, by performing excellently during our time of oil boom and subtly promoting unity among us but instead he joined in the typical corruption fest Nigerian politicians are known for. GEJ was voted out because of his incompetence and blatant corruption. Not because Buhari was the best choice. Its similar to people voting for Trump because Clinton was so evil and corrupt. Its funny when you think of it, that of all the people who have led Nigeria since independence, there have only been two from the South - Obasanjo and GEJ (I don't consider Shonekan as a head of state, he was more like Babangida's puppet).
Too much has happened since independence in 1960 and I doubt if it will be possible but a United South would be the best thing that could happen to Nigeria. Ego and Pride, along with unwillingness to forgive past grievances are in the way of that dream.

This is a lot of statements without once giving reason why this is unity will be a best practice.

Beside deficits and incompetence in public administration, what is there for Yoruba to gain in a unity with SS and SE?

Do you think we are interested in amnesty and self ruin? We have Kings whose dynasty and thrones have never been displaced since creation, do you think we will accept having warrant officers promoted to King status to be at parity with out Kings?

You guys are shouting unity but if you are unable to survive the cultural diversity and religious differences that we face today what makes anyone believe a unity with Yoruba is desirable?

We have toiled and sacrificed a lot to evolve our society to where it is and make it the envy of everybody. We have also been held back too long by combinatuion with incompatible societies. We are yet to see any compatibility or grounds to depart from one incompatibility and form some stewpid unity with another incompatibility. This is not a best practice...thats a death sentence and we reject it.

2 Likes

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by LaClickLaBend: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
why not just vote for the best person for the job, regardless of his tribe??

1 Like

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Princedaniel: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Very funny people.

So it means most of you never believed in Buhari for the sake of a corrupt free Nigeria? It was all about what you can get? And when you are no more getting it, you quickly jump ship? Ah Nigerians!

Please, you guys should kindly allow Buhari 8 years to clean up the rotten system.

And for the Igbos, don't be too quick to act irrationally because of presidency. Allow the northerners to exhaust their 2 terms. Cos its very clear that Nigeria would have no option than to install/vote an Igbo by 2023.

Let's all work together for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Electgineer99: 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
Fielding an Igbo president would be a grave mistake

1 Like

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by softmind24: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
u guys should keep deceiving each other, if democracy still remain game of number

A United south cannot win against a United north

Hansa /fulani don't go school but they understand politics more than the educated southern Nigeria

Check the present government

The minority north get Senate president, speaker house of Representatives, sfg and many kep position
Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Alariwo2: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
jaymichael:
Southern alliance has happened before and it worked. The whole south allied and voted for GEJ. How he singled out the SW for insult and abuse is what I can never figure out. While a particular group was the "backbone" of his administration, the SW and their leaders are "motor park touts"

please tell them

southern unity ended with GEJ and the igbos caused it. Now they have been outsmarted

1 Like

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Ngozi123(f): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Unfortunately, it's too late for that; the opportunity for a united South has come and gone and the only solution now is to go our separate ways. I would only accept a temporary arrangement where the South is united in its efforts to dissolve this union.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by striker9(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
jaymichael:
Ribadu won only one state. Our political and religious diversity isn't in anyway divisive. That is what makes us dynamic. We aren't "zombies" We don't do "herd mentality" Our unity is ever strenghtened by our "omoluabi" principle inspite of religious and political interests.
You nailed it bro....
Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Allsouls: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Nigeria can't guarantee what average Igbo man want as his country became nigeria foundation was laid under lies, fake and duress by the british, for their selfish gains.
so I don't see it stand based on what is happening now, because people are understanding it more now than before.

Average Igbo man want liberty & freedom but not caged by so called constitution to the detriment of his life, business etc.

Who rules is not average Igbo mans problem but his equal right and justice eg. Killing of Igbo woman in kano, massacre of the shite protesters.
Not to mention Ipob and othe killings by nigeria armed forces.

Lies and hate can't with stand test of time.
You can fool some people sometime but can't fool all the people all the time.

Igbo man can't accept a country where he or she will be killed because some one lost election like in 2011, 2005 back to the era of British rule.

Average igbo man don't want a country where Oba or emir will treaten him because he with lagoon because he want to vote a candidate of his choice in election.
Hausa Fulani use south west or so called south south or east to achieve their dream.
If not why didn't south west join south east and so called south south?.
But they have failed because the truth must prevail.

Meanwhile, you people are just waking up now but its late already because the majority of the people know that one nigeria is a mirage, you may not like it but its the TRUTH.
They impose Fulani herdsman to kill and rape igbos and other people of the south under one nigeria, if you talk they will kill you.

During censors your nigeria without tribe or state or religion even if your in Bakura or kafanchan, but during employment they will ask you your tribe, state or religion.

From what I see one nigeria is a mirage which cannot be achieved.

Igbo's and Biafrans as I understand want to govern them self.
Its the bitter truth.
If your in doubt conduct referendum.
Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Imhayuba: 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kills me to read things like this! Can't everybody come together for a greater Nigeria. all this politics is taking a toll the country! How about a Nigeria where everyone is willing to work together and not make his or her tribal person president!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Allsouls: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2016
Imhayuba:
Kills me to read things like this! Can't everybody come together for a greater Nigeria. all this politics is taking a toll the country! How about a Nigeria where everyone is willing to work together and not make his or her tribal person president!

How many souls of Shiites did you save from the hands of murderes called nigeria security forces today as they massacre them?.
What have you done to ensure that justice is given to the killers of the woman in kano and abuja preacher?

You want peace abi?, on top of others right and justice ?. What did you do when herdsmen massacred agatu people and Uzo uwani people in Benue and Enugu?,

We don't want peace but we want equal right and justice, what did you do when you had that jamb admission mark for southern people differ from northerners like zamfra etc?.

Tell that to the gods, majority of Igbo's know now that one nigeria is on the lips like lipstick.

Average igboman by nature want to govern him self & determine his future and freedom not caged by nigeria under fake constitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 15, 2016
what the south should unite on is seceding the union so as to cut the norths power over nigeria and nothing more.
Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by dokiOloye(m): 2:17am On Nov 15, 2016
TheNonce:
undecided

This sort of reasoning must have come from the mind of an ugwu muncher! Deluded riff raffs!
All Ur brothers here in Abj have abandoned your brain-resetting,palm oil excessive amala,ewedu,gbegiri etc to be munching ugu.
And oh,they are better for it,they reason better.
Re: South To Unite, Yorubas To Vote Massively For Igbo President In 2019 by ba7man(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2016
All these regions and their useless nation ruining baggage deserve no attention from the Southwest.

North : Marauding murderous fulani herdsmen, illiteracy, Religious extremists, Boko Haram. ( At least they still have some leaders of integrity, hence the Southwest alliance with them).

Southeast : IPOB miscreants, mass migration to the Southwest. ( An alliance with them is a bad idea because they have bad leaders, they are divisive by nature and highly irrational ).

Southsouth: Niger Delta Avengers, oil bunkerers, gun runners, piracy. ( They still celebrate the gun culture in this part of the nation like it's 1968. Criminals are seen as freedom fighters ).

Southwest: Honestly, there still seems to be some sanity in this region and they don't need anyone to ensure progress. That's why they keep flocking to the region despite claiming the share no love for it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Northerners Not Excited About Atiku Presidency? / Kwankwaso Losses Ward To Buhari / Lagos State House Of Assembly Result... APC 40 Seats Vs. PDP 0 Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.