Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

How I Gave Lift To A Well Dressed Beautiful Mad Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Gave Lift To A Well Dressed Beautiful Mad Lady (3125 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / A Lesson For Those Who Prefer To Offer A Lift To Only Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How I Gave Lift To A Well Dressed Beautiful Mad Lady by Jadoskii(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
If na me oooo.. I will give her the money then I will calm her down and convince her that I know a very expensive,exotic and lovely bar to hang out.....I will drive through a place wey I know say Bush plenty and dey very dark,then i go jus park by the Bush,I will first colet my moni....pick my fone and fake a call say''baba I don bring fresh meat come oooo"....fear go make am dey beg....shebi she mad ni..I am madder,I'll drag her out nd dump the bitchhh'S arseee beside the Bush and zoom off(need for speed style)
Re: How I Gave Lift To A Well Dressed Beautiful Mad Lady by Mileslamar1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
op wanted to straff grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Valuable Is Virginity To An Intended Husband / 7 Pictures That Shows You Have A Dirty Mind (photos) / I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.