Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

"Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (60961 Views)

Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / Is Having A Big Pénis – An Achievement For A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by egokudiowomoney: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
my own be say just carry me go meet the baba wey do am for u. i don't mind to be using parachutes as my own umbrella so far the money go plenty

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by spencekat(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
The baba wey do this guy jazz touch him brain...grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by yedidiah(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
what's wrong with his right leg?
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by buffalowings: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
crisycent:
grin

I don't understand nl
Why will this post have so many likes

Let me like it too
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by sucess001(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
maybe the unbrella is the source of his wealth
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by imperialQueen(f): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
the umbrella b lyk bag to am na...

girls go with bags
he goes with to match umbrellas *na swag*
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by MrMoRitz: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hmnnnnn

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by andyanders: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Darkseid:
His umbrella, his business but seriously those umbrellas look too girly abi the guy na GAYbriel . He should try this one angry angry

I guess as much. Maybe he is one. The umbrella could be something mystic for his wealth and people would wanna look at it from another angle.It sounds stupid for a young man like him to be going around with an umbrella. Sounds strange.So, if he is sleeping, he will cover his bed with an umbrella?

Devil can even quote bible more than any ordinary person.
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by bigtt76(f): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
The rain we go don hammer this guy for Lagos during hin hustle or bi small one. Many times beaten, Never again grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
Fine bobo..is all I see..
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by nextstep(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
What's that dude that used to roll around with umbrella with P-diddy back in the day?

Ahem... Fonzworth Bentley...

Abeg tell this Lagos "big boy" to let what happened in early 2000's, stay in early 2000's.

It's a silly look, ma niccuh, so just drop it. angry

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nice

I see Marriage as a Crown of God's Love

Can't deny that when you meet that special person favor from the Lord comes to play
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Hades2016(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
too much weed grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by 4nobody4every1: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
ExcelNG:
Baba easy dey advertise yourself.... We all know you are negatively smart and you are using those stewpidd lines to attract hungry and mumu girls undecided undecided undecided

Maga go still fall sha wink wink

You even had to add the line of "Jesus Christ so that you will extend your tentacles to church girls wink wink wink

Egbon... I throway Salute cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na dis kain guys wey they throway the "Jesus line" dey always ffuck like say tomorrow no dey!

Awon Male Prostitute cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhahahahahaha, this your post got me laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by olly7(f): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
That's your choice... Stay single for the rest of your life if you so desire undecided
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mtcheew.....abeg who sabi cook ofrada rice?.my gf z coming to my place to 9t
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
i thought of slapping this guy when he said he presses the toothpaste from the middle. who does dat
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
i thought of slapping this guy when he said he presses the toothpaste from the middle. who does dat?
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
successismine:
Na wha for nairaland mod ooo with just 2 comments eh don enta fb...I dust my yansh for una oooo
Picture of you dusting your yansh or you know the rest grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
i thought of slapping this guy when he said he presses the toothpaste from the middle. who does dat??
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by CXLVII: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
Attention seeker!

Who cares!
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by toocoded: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
skyo78:
Bob Risky's bae...... spotted

cheesy grin grin cool tongue
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
It's a kind of fixation.

A psycho disorder.
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by hotspec(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2016

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Kylexy3000(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
Umbrella Ritual
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by BCISLTD: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Manager of uno...not CEO...
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by adedehinbo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
the guy look like that ritualist that was posted long ago asking for human part
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
mindfreaks:
juju umbrella most be held or loose moneyyyyyy

grin grin grin grin how you take know ? grin grin grin grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
egokudiowomoney:
my own be say just carry me go meet the baba wey do am for u. i don't mind to be using parachutes as my own umbrella so far the money go plenty

contact me to join our brotherhood. Damiangamble263@gmail.com.. money go answer you.
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by martineverest(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
*he uses umbrella * he is not bothered about marriage and he s still single,despite his wealth

.....this dude is gay,simple

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by freecocoa(f): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
Illiteracy no be better thing sha. grin grin grin
Re: "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants by Tynasparks(f): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
helphelp:
The day dis dude go forget umbrella...
That day, im money fit start dey reduce
Enjoy ur umbrella burden bro
too much african magic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Handsome Fola Mudasiru Looking For A Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.