Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking (58178 Views)

Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Laveda(f): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
KissChrix:

Too much money, nobody to spend it on cry

Come , lemme spoil you with the good things of life
winksmiley
cheesy

wink I'm game then.
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by iykedare(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
WFT!! Are u okay in the head?

You definitely won't pass any of those tests I put up there.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
iykedare:

You definitely won't pass any of those tests I put up there.
And how is dat ur bis?
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
oloshos

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by VeecThorr(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
With their leg tattoo ehn dem fine sha,especially the big one that one her breast look like they're about to burst out of the top grin[quote][/quote]
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by iykedare(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
And how is dat ur bis?

It is my business because you were misusing the word "hot". Reserve it for hot people.

Goodnight sis.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by olopaooo(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Olosho squared grin grin
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by IVORY2009(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
rosalieene:

mtcheewww
Come and ask me that again when you've made money

Money in the bank cool
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by flyforall: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
photoshop don kill all of them.
i swear if u wake up see half of them u fit run

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
This one na banger squad. I know some guys here that can fork all of them
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by vallyjohn: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
tell my y cheating no go hungry d hubby....u gt itchy prick frm d pix sef......mtcheew
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by obontami: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
Laveda:
Awwww they look good. wink the hubby go just confuse for too much fresh laps

grin but I can't rock it..
enough toto for him to kpansh na smiley
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by ReachHard: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
ASHEWO KOBO-KOBO...

THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST UNDRESSED FULLY, INSTEAD OF DISTRACTING US WITH YELLOW LAPS AND CLEAVAGE.

AWON ONIRANU; WASTED GENERATION!!!
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Ademoore07(m): 2:49am On Nov 15, 2016
Beautiful. cheesy
But LadyF and Fiftynaira had been missing for some time grin
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by LockDown69(m): 3:39am On Nov 15, 2016
This pic be shouting...

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Yamprince(m): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2016
I yam struggling to select........
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by sonickay(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2016
Berlynn:
chisos my phone af caught fire oooi
lmao, laughing with tears coming outta my eyes

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by Switup: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2016
ngoben:
Squad indeed ...na dis grls dey collect pple husband for wedding
are u a jw? ur background dp though. no offense
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by SmartyPants(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2016
Nothing so amazing to see here. Nigerians and the things you people like

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by alaskido(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2016
Look at them, with Tattoo on their ankles. Karashika in the making.
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by vicben27(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2016
if ur getin married to a lady wit dis much frnds d marriage is doom to crash!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by dornald: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
soberdrunk:
When the "President" of "ARO"(African Runsgirls Organization) finally decides to get married.... grin
Ur head dey dere u got it right.
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by dornald: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
By thier fruit we shall know them.
Re: Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking by dornald: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Laveda:
Awwww they look good. wink the hubby go just confuse for too much fresh laps

grin but I can't rock it..
How tell say their laps fresh,na photo editing make their laps fresh.
If u seem those laps in real life fear go fear u bcs is gonna full with stress marks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.