Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (47751 Views)

Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by schumastic(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:
your boyfriend dy try. You get wahala too much.

hahahahahahahah grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by ElsonMorali: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
dfrost:

Thanks for this response. The bolded is the correct answer I wanted to hear. Thumbs up bro. However, what if the man/woman loses both hands in an accident? If one's heart is not straight with his/her partner, ring will not stop him/he from cheating.

True. But nobody prays to lose both hands right? and as long as you have your hands intact then wear your ring. smiley
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by dfrost: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
ElsonMorali:

True. But nobody prays to lose both hands right? and as long as you have your hands intact then wear your ring. smiley

Okay. Of course nobody is praying for that but things do happen. Nobody should cheat, ring or not. That's my own. Any who does that is a very immature person.
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by ElsonMorali: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
dfrost:

Okay. Of course nobody is praying for that but things do happen. Nobody should cheat, ring or not. That's my own. Any who does that is a very immature person.

You're right and I agree with you.
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by humblemikel(f): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
the two ladies are matured and good to go
i love that
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by Gemc3(f): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
ElsonMorali:

It's a psychological response. Being taken makes a man attractive as no woman wants a man who isn't wanted by other women. I hope I'm making sense.

You are making a lot of sense. I've seen it happen a lot. Where a guy asks a girl out, and then she treats him like trash. The minute he moves on and gets a babe, she comes back telling him things like "you sef. . . You just forgot me abi?" lol. It's crazy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by ElsonMorali: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2016
Gemc3:

You are making a lot of sense. I've seen it happen a lot. Where a guy asks a girl out, and then she treats him like trash. The minute he moves on and get a babe, she comes back telling him things like "you sef. . . You just forgot me abi?" lol. It's crazy!

Exactly.
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by danbrowndmf(m): 3:49am On Nov 30, 2016
Berbierklaus:

He is not complaining cheesy
We don't live a dull life tonguetongue
carry your trouble go angry
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by lahit14(m): 4:09am On Nov 30, 2016
Na Dat kine wife I de pray for everyday. Ballsy, brazen and takes no prisoners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.