Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? (2628 Views)

When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Passy089:

grin grin did u lose count?

No. I can count on 2 hands
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by dryyansh1(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
Passy089:

happy Golden jubilee bro
grin
grin
I'm still on 31
Ain't proud of it boss.. . I'm a changed man now. I have a friend who's on 160+...real talk

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by ikp120(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
Passy089:

Bro but re you sure ...the lil man is gud? the poor fella must be starving Lwkm

Lolzzz!
That guy is on dry fasting o... He is waiting on the boss gringrin
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz!
That guy is on dry fasting o... He is waiting on the boss gringrin

hahahahahaha u go kill that guy o... haba allow am to swim small na... he do bad thing follow u com ?
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
dryyansh1:
Ain't proud of it boss.. . I'm a changed man now. I have a friend who's on 160+...real talk

Wow! Its good u changed bro but you dn enjoy too much abeg... I'll enjoy at least 50 more before I retire
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
slimthugchimee:
it moisturizes ones skin undecided

grin grin yea I understand
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by dryyansh1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
Passy089:

Wow! Its good u changed bro but you dn enjoy too much abeg... I'll enjoy at least 50 more before I retire
You will get to a stage you will be like.. . Wtf am I gaining from these? Its just a waste of time and energy. It's really affecting me now, I don't feel anything for any girl. I feel like lve seen it all.
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
dryyansh1:
You will get to a stage you will be like.. . Wtf am I gaining from these? Its just a waste of time and energy. It's really affecting me now, I don't feel anything for any girl. I feel like lve seen it all.

Yea its better I see it all now I'm still single ..so that when I settle down i won't misbehave.
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
dryyansh1:

But this your friend ehhhh I troway cap o....160+ kai
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by ikp120(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Passy089:

hahahahahaha u go kill that guy o... haba allow am to swim small na... he do bad thing follow u com ?

Lols!
Don't worry, the guy no dey complain at all... He is already used to it grin grin
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by Timblaze(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
still a virgin. 25years. keepin it for my wife
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
Timblaze:
still a virgin. 25years. keepin it for my wife

Bros if you no teach ur lil man work on time ehh... ur wife go sack am o

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
slimthugchimee:
it moisturizes ones skin undecided

Loool
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by brightworld2(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
Where are the cucumber family how many cucumber have you used for your experiment?
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by cybug: 12:16am On Nov 15, 2016
Dem no dey count this kind thing wink
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by ibroh22(m): 12:19am On Nov 15, 2016
just 3,,,,I think am still a learner,,,I don't like the idea of fucking sex workers
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by wizard007(m): 12:32am On Nov 15, 2016
Who even get time to dey count? Been active for eleven years, an average of 10 girls per year, the number has risen in the past 4 years sha, at least January till now say 15, excluding night stands.

Guys dey para ooo, i have a bro that would have done between 30+ this year alone. That egbon must be cursed even me dey fear am.

Pussy Don waste o jare. #ProudlyYorubaDemon
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2016
brightworld2:
Where are the cucumber family how many cucumber have you used for your experiment?

Cucumber crew..
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2016
cybug:
Dem no dey count this kind thing wink

baddest
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2016
wizard007:
Who even get time to dey count? Been active for eleven years, an average of 10 girls per year, the number has risen in the past 4 years sha, at least January till now say 15, excluding night stands.

Guys dey para ooo, i have a bro that would have done between 30+ this year alone. That egbon must be cursed even me dey fear am.

Pussy Don waste o jare. #ProudlyYorubaDemon

hahahahaha
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2016
ibroh22:
just 3,,,,I think am still a learner,,,I don't like the idea of fucking sex workers

Sex workers ke! da one no de count naw
Re: How Many People Have You Slept With Since The Day You Started?? by testimony1089(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2016
cool[color=#770077][/color] just one bt lik average of 5 times per day.......... Bt i lost her

(1) (2) (Reply)

3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) / . / I'm About To Snatch A Soldier Man Girlfriend; Should I Go Ahead (pic)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.