Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (58044 Views)

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by project8(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2016
Foolish people when are they goin to burn the likes of saraki m ameachi
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 15, 2016
So with all the Police in Lagos this Jungle shyt still happens?
Ambode, this is shameful to say the least, where were the Police guys we pay to maintain law and order?
At the traffic posts and road blocks maybe.

Sad

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:14am On Nov 15, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
In US u try to kill somebody make sure you dont miss because the law allows for self defense against threat.

This guy was a threat, he made attempt, with malicious intent and calculation, to take life. This was no jungle justice, this was self defense in action. The law allows for self defense anywhere in the world.

Oh shut up! How is a man who has been apprehended a threat? You are only allowed to use disproportionate force when the threat exists, not when it has past. Beating an apprehended suspect, undressing them and killing them is a sign of a barbaric soceity.

Only the law courts have the right to decide anyones fate.

3 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2016
blackpanda:
This is just madness. How can u burn a human being because of fone?? Jesu! And yet these same hypocrites will be hailing politicians and supporting looters. Smh

If he killled someone while trying to rob you will say wicked world abi. I have no mercy for.armed robbers.

7 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by HillaryTrump: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2016
This is extremely egregious..and am sure the government eschew from this.. I can't be reticent on this.. He can be chastised by the law enforcement.. And not this barbaric act.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
In US u try to kill somebody make sure you dont miss because the law allows for self defense against threat.

This guy was a threat, he made attempt, with malicious intent and calculation, to take life. This was no jungle justice, this was self defense in action. The law allows for self defense anywhere in the world.
and this is your definition of self defense?

3 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2016
is he death?

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by blackpanda: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2016
kingthreat:

If he killled someone while trying to rob you will say wicked world abi. I have no mercy for.armed robbers.

Does that look like an armed robber to u. And even if he is, what then differentiates him from his attaackers.
It is very easy to light matches outside until the fire gets to ur doorstep. Am very sure if that was ur family member u will be the first to scream injustice that he shld be taken to court.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by IRobot7(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2016
Africa and Backwardness....

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DeepSight(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2016
May God save mankind from its inhumanity to itself.

And may the Lord show the people who burnt this man to death the error of their ways.

I pray God have mercy on this soul.

As for mankind as a whole, what hope is there for us?

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2016
So, how are you people different from ISIS ? You kill someone for attempted robbery ? Is the penalty for attempted robbery death ?

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2016
DeepSight:

May God save mankind from its inhumanity to itself.

And may the Lord show the people who burnt this man to death the error of their ways.

I pray God have mercy on this soul.

As for mankind as a whole, what hope is there for us?

Are you now a Christian ?
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2016
Thief Beaten To A Pulp In Lagos, Stripped Unclad & Burnt To Death (Graphic Pics)

Gaddeeehm!!!
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DeepSight(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2016
gidgiddy:

Oh shut up! How is a man who has been apprehended a threat? You are only allowed to use disproportionate force when the threat exists, not when it has past. Beating an apprehended suspect, undressing them and killing them is a sign of a barbaric soceity.

Only the law courts have the right to decide anyones fate.

Don't mind them. They cannot understand how barbaric this act is.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2016
the ironic/hypocritical part is :the people that dealt with him are also thieves in different styles.

These set of people will be in church on sunday,praying for long life and God's mercies...smh
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2016
When Saraki and others are still working freely on the road? Hm!
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DeepSight(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you now a Christian ?

Only Christians seek the Light of God?

No, I am not a Christian if you mean it in the sense of accepting Alhaji Jesus as "personal" Lord and savior. Alhaji Jesus to me is a human being sent by God to help human beings understand the higher path of Love and Light. God has so sent many humans and IT sends such signals through all kinds of people even today and always will.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by solacong: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Oladipupo Raphael Dare the grammarian, you are a Bloody Beast, when did we lost our Human feeling?
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DeepSight(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2016
YaksonFCA:
When Saraki and others are still working freely on the road? Hm!

Only Saraki? If IBB should walk past the same people they will hail him.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kerryjossy(f): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Looking at these pictures alone make me shed tears. And then, human beings like me were the ones dat did this. What kind of animals are these? I pray that God in His infinite mercy will soften d hearts of all those involved in dis barbaric act n provide jobs for our youths. Cuz i believe that if these young ones are busy with their various jobs, no one will have time for this nonsense. Pls say NO to taking another man's life!. #GodgivesandGodtakes. Instead, report to the police no matter the person's offence.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by riddler4real(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2016
rem44:
According to the information shared by Dare and others,the thief pictured above was caught in Lagos while trying to rob people of their money and phone.He was also trying to make attempt to kill some people.In the process he was stripped unclad,beaten merciless and burnt to death.Below is what Dare wrote...

'Lagos theif rest in bad.good bye to you oooo'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/phone-thief-caught-in-lagosbeaten.html

Symptoms of Anarchy.... And the thieving political class are being revered and worshipped by these mindless souls. What a pity...
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:59am On Nov 15, 2016
blackpanda:

Does that look like an armed robber to u. And even if he is, what then differentiates him from his attaackers.
It is very easy to light matches outside until the fire gets to ur doorstep. Am very sure if that was ur family member u will be the first to scream injustice that he shld be taken to court.

My family members are not thieves. Its your family members that will be victims of wrong accusation. Asswîpe
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2016
blackpanda:
This is just madness. How can u burn a human being because of fone?? Jesu! And yet these same hypocrites will be hailing politicians and supporting looters. Smh
...well, I guess you would have clapped for him if he has succeeded in stealing and killing his victims

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by illuminaty(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2016
blackpanda:

....nobi say one thing...my family members both nuclear and extended CAN NEVER desend so low to rob @ either gun/knife or stick point.nobi say mouth bt d OT of my family in general is way higher...we may nt be so rich in the family bt stealing is never our last option...anyday any of them choose to digress from d family "code of conduct and ethics",u v urself to blame(in my uncle's voice).have got no chills for armed robber cos dey gat no chills for dia victims

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by gameboyo: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2016
blackpanda:

Uve not witness similar scene, hence ur reason for d pity. The day I was robbed off my phone, laptop n cash I had with me made me stop the pity. I can't even view this pics but I don't pity d culprit.
In uyo, it's now a normal scene, in fact girls are robbed, raped and nothing happens.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by alatbaba1(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2016
I weep for my country Nigeria. Dis is not accepted. Killing him did nt solve his problem. You ppl jst help Satan acheive his aim. But wait, he might pray just few seconds before the fire was introduced on his body. Good for him and bad for the ppl that burn him. What will they tell the creator?

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by blackpanda: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2016
originalmachine:
...well, I guess you would have clapped for him if he has succeeded in stealing and killing his victims

Pls shut up
How can u be supporting jungle justice?? Killing a human being because of fone? I dont care if its a lorry load of fones he stole
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by prezh8(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2016
Say no to jungle justice. That's not fair. No matter the crime. I guess no body there can get to create a human. #wesaynotojunglejustice
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by snapshot: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2016
I feel so sorry for this petty theif.considering the fact that the real theives.those that have looted Nigeria are occupying position of power un this hypocritical society that will praise big theives and condemn.small ones.i think the Lagos state govt should arrest and prosecute all those involved in this babaric act.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by freecocoa(f): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2016
The most annoying thing about jungle justice to me is that, it is carried out by criminals.

Very pathetic.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2016
God please which kind of nation did u bring me too? Why should a human being kill his fellow man just because of phone? What is a phone compared to a life?
I am seriously tired and frustrated.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2016
bonechamberlain:
What kind of barbaric madness is this, in a civilized top city like lagos angry smh

There is nothing civilised about Lagos..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.