Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (58049 Views)

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by snapshot: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2016
gameboyo:

Uve not witness similar scene, hence ur reason for d pity. The day I was robbed off my phone, laptop n cash I had with me made me stop the pity. I can't even view this pics but I don't pity d culprit.
In uyo, it's now a normal scene, in fact girls are robbed, raped and nothing happens. then security outfits should rise to the challenge.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by systemz(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Osalobuaa embarassed

See the way People are snapping happily

Those people must be from ALUU Community

African still has a long way to gooo # While Polithiefians are strolling freely

Una just roast the boy like normal Smoked Fish

It's too early to see this kinda pik

Make I go sweep compound b4 that my yeye landlord with bald head go come increase my rent again cry

Brb
Funny boy!
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2016
DeepSight:

Only Christians seek the Light of God?

No, I am not a Christian if you mean it in the sense of accepting Alhaji Jesus as "personal" Lord and savior. Alhaji Jesus to me is a human being sent by God to help human beings understand the higher path of Love and Light. God has so sent many humans and IT sends such signals through all kinds of people even today and always will.

1. Isn't that God being interested in human affairs ?

2. What do you mean by "sent" ? Do you mean these humans sent by God have pre-ingrained knowledge of God in them and are predestined to teach and reveal this knowledge to human beings ?
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by dreezybines: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2016
Nigerians are vexed men...

I don't want to say it serves him right...But with the recession in the country and the way people are managing some idiots will still want to forcefully take what's not theirs...

From fire to he'll fire

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
In US u try to kill somebody make sure you dont miss because the law allows for self defense against threat.

This guy was a threat, he made attempt, with malicious intent and calculation, to take life. This was no jungle justice, this was self defense in action. The law allows for self defense anywhere in the world.

You have no idea what self-defense is.

1. Self defence must only come after you have taken other possible measures

2. Once your assailant has been reasonably subdued, self-defence has ended

What has actually occurred here is murder.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2016
abduljabbar4:
This is becoming a common thing in the so-called civilised south and no one is taking any action about it. Had this happened in the north some fools would have started calling us names
Get over it most northerners behave in a primitive way. It's a common thing to see a hausa fulani Man killing in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bobbybrown007: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2016
His blood is on their head
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by blackpanda: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2016
gameboyo:

Uve not witness similar scene, hence ur reason for d pity. The day I was robbed off my phone, laptop n cash I had with me made me stop the pity. I can't even view this pics but I don't pity d culprit.
In uyo, it's now a normal scene, in fact girls are robbed, raped and nothing happens.

So your phone laptop and cash equates with a human life?? What if that was your younger brother being burnt alive because he stole fone?? There is no religion in the world that supports this barbarism. You carry human blood on your hands because someone stole your fone??

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2016
blackpanda:

Pls shut up
How can u be supporting jungle justice?? Killing a human being because of fone? I dont care if its a lorry load of fones he stole
...I guess you missed the part when he attempted to kill 3 people.... take heart, is not a good thing to have a thief as a brother

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Legend87(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2016
First, the stupid law keeps preaching that people shouldn't take laws into their hands. Abi, dis ones took the law into their nose?

Secondly, irrespective of his crime, (which is not advisable), roasting someone alive is horrible..

Thirdly, using the law of The great Ozymandiaz, those who set the guy ablaze will die same way. (U musn't be a thief before you die by fire.)

All the meat they'll eat this period will be human flesh..

Lastly, the police should curb such menace.. When u catch a thief and didn't take him to the station, u'll be arrested for breach of peace.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Jalinco: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2016
Hei Lagosians!!! Stop lynching petty thieves, the real thieves are those ones you celebrate. Corrupt politicians, judges, PDPs are the one stealing your future

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by zanogo(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
What baffles me is that some thieves witnessed what happened to this young guy buy that won't stop them from stealing.... Seems thieves are not afraid to die like this again.
a thief believes that he can neva b caught, when he now see another thief caught, he believes that d thief caught is not good enough or is a learner.....Until his own luck runs out.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Phi001(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2016
[sup][/sup]
DeepSight:

Only Christians seek the Light of God?

No, I am not a Christian if you mean it in the sense of accepting Alhaji Jesus as "personal" Lord and savior. Alhaji Jesus to me is a human being sent by God to help human beings understand the higher path of Love and Light. God has so sent many humans and IT sends such signals through all kinds of people even today and always will.
Alhaji Jesus?

Just refer to him as Jesus!

Jeez!!

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by blackpanda: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2016
originalmachine:
...I guess you missed the part when he attempted to kill 3 people.... take heart, is not a good thing to have a thief as a brother

Ok may God give you a practical example to help you understand
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Phi001(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2016
Legend87:
First, the stupid law keeps preaching that people shouldn't take laws into their hands. Abi, dis ones took the law into their nose?

Secondly, irrespective of his crime, (which is not advisable), roasting someone alive is horrible..

Thirdly, using the law of The great Ozymandiaz, those who set the guy ablaze will die same way. (U musn't be a thief before you die by fire.)

All the meat they'll eat this period will be human flesh..

Lastly, the police should curb such menace.. When u catch a thief and didn't take him to the station, u'll be arrested for breach of peace.
The great who now?
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by OSESUNATE(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
What baffles me is that some thieves witnessed what happened to this young guy buy that won't stop them from stealing.... Seems thieves are not afraid to die like this again.
That tells you its not the human that commits the act but the spirit inside of him. Killing the person won't kill the spirit,it will just leave the body and find another host. These people just succeeded in killing God's own creature like themselves!!
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by blackpanda: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2016
[s]
illuminaty:
....nobi say one thing...my family members both nuclear and extended CAN NEVER desend so low to rob @ either gun/knife or stick point.nobi say mouth bt d OT of my family in general is way higher...we may nt be so rich in the family bt stealing is never our last option...anyday any of them choose to digress from d family "code of conduct and ethics",u v urself to blame(in my uncle's voice).have got no chills for armed robber cos dey gat no chills for dia victims
[/s]

Keep deceiving yourself. All have sinned. Just because yours wasnt made public doesnt make u holier than thou. You coming out to say none of your family members has ever stolen a thing is just plain ridiculous and definitely untrue!
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2016
blackpanda:
This is just madness. How can u burn a human being because of fone?? Jesu! And yet these same hypocrites will be hailing politicians and supporting looters. Smh
if I catch u robing that's when u know how I can burn a human , did u not read how armed robbers killed 4 people in a bank this week , a they died for nothing, 2 bank staff and customers, I will kill any thief I catch. Simple!!

3 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by playfulvivo: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2016
Even a muderer should not be treated lyk dis...Quote me
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 4kings: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

1. Isn't that God being interested in human affairs ?

2. What do you mean by "sent" ? Do you mean these humans sent by God have pre-ingrained knowledge of God in them and are predestined to teach and reveal this knowledge to human beings ?
I'm not sure of the ideology behind his statement.
But there are also Christian deist, who believe in Jesus values but not his supremacy.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by EngineerT: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2016
This happened at orile along the lagos Badagery express way on Saturday morning around 7:45am.... it was a gory sight and there was a man using the plastic oil sump of an engine to smash the alleged robber's head.... it was mixed feelings and passengers in the bus I joined began recounting stories of how these people steal and kill just for phones and petty cash... God have mercy... the worse part was that there was no singular presence of security agents in the whole orile 4 that matter...
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Legend87(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2016
Phi001:
The great who now?
The Great Ozymandiaz... Supreme Lord of Justice.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by anyicash(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2016
This is another reason, the whites hate blacks.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2016
Lol, the Dare guy harsh o!

I mine the one that killing him?
God have cash him...is he a cheque?
This is when you thank God you can make a sentence in English.

I feel pained at seeing this BUT then I turn and I see how many innocent families have lost their lives because of these heartless criminals who gave themselves to be used by Satan.

It breaks my heart; truly end times are here.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2016
Chai! This jungle justice na die ooo. See as dem born human being alive.

Meanwhile that Dare dude gbagaun no be here ooo.. The idiot couldn't even construct a simple sentence. Go schl mba, dem no go hear.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by eshic(f): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2016
this one of the reason people of God can never learn,we claim to be Christian and read and listen to bible but we can never practice what we have heard.Jesus use the adulterous woman who ran to him for safety to teach us how unfair to condemn others when we are guilty of sin worst than the accused sin.she was condemned to died by stoning.and Jesus said to them if any of you have no sin be first to cast your stone to her.they all left.and he said to woman where those who condemn you.she said they are gone and He told her neither do I condemn you go but sin no more.

every human that kill life or be part of the killing squad inherited course of condemnation.who are you to judge a sinner like you or to end life you did not create.if you know how painful it's to God you would never be responsible to remove one single hair from your fellow human being let alone snuff life out of the person.

Rip dear God's creature,if you had taken the descent way of life,heed to advice of hour parents you wouldn't have end up this way.but it's too late.May God console hour family and have mercy on your soul
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Skelewu: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2016
Lagosians got no chill. But burning him on the tarred road is wrong, the ignoramuses are destroying the road.

Btw, that Dare guy, his Engrish na waya. grin I can't say whether he's deliberately typing in that kinda English or he's that dumb.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by StoneLucifer: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2016
For those that are shouting JUNGLE JUSTICE,how will u feel if one of your children ,father or mother is killed prematuredly by the bullet of an armed robber after robbing and perhaps raping her..I guess u will feel good..I have no pity for armed robbers,waste them,burn them into ashes and pray their soul is tormented in hell..

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sybarite7(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2016
NIGERIA A COUNTRY WHERE PETTY THIEVES ARE BEATEN AND BURNT ALIVE,WHILE THE POLITICIAN WHO STEAL MILLIONS ARE BEING CHEERED BY ALL...WHAT A COUNTRY. WAKE UP NIGERIANS
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2016
HillaryTrump:
This is extremely egregious..and am sure the government eschew from this.. I can't be reticent on this.. He can be chastised by the law enforcement.. And not this barbaric act.

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by KevinDein: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2016
cejaypriesty:

Get over it most northerners behave in a primitive way. It's a common thing to see a hausa fulani Man killing in the name of religion.
It's also common to see a primitive southerner killing in the name of cultism, armed robbery, rituals or jungle justice (as is the case here). That the largely southern media don't report them as frequently as they do northern ones don't mean they don't happen.

The post you quoted is spot on. The hypocrisy by most southerners is becoming a joke. A good joke. grin
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by armadeo(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2016
Niggaz be like politicians steal from us all.

This dead nigga stole from me.

Meanwhile skelewu is all about protecting our property.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers / Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.