Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (58024 Views)

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by danxzy: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
very bad

that's why i HATE Lagos

but omo see grammer by the poster
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by illuminaty(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
blackpanda:

Abeg go siddon. Ur not impressing anybody
......lwkm.so it can pain u?chisos!
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by fairygeh(f): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
IKunle abiamo ooooo. Egbami. What did he steal?? Did he rob CBN?
He was trying to kill some people? How? whats the evidence that he was indeed trying to kill people? Was it with a machete? Gun,knife or what cos ko ye mi ooooo.
I see people taking pictures of a lil boy about to be burnt to death and i weep inside for this country, this is uncalled for.why
In Lagos, as civilized as Lagos is?
The real thieves are in the comfort of their homes, offices,enjoying and we are not doing anything about it.
I do not and can never support stealing of any sort , but no one deserves to die this way except if he did kill someone.Kilode cry

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DeepSight(m): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This makes you a theist then- but one who rejects religious concepts of God . And you have accepted that God is immanent - this attribute of God is what distinguishes a theist from a deist .

And since you believe in one God , you are a monotheist .

Well , Christian deism just accepts the moral teachings of Christ but rejects his divinity .

Well , I don't agree with this - I presumed you were talking about central figures in religion you know the "special humans " sent by God to man whose teachings or knowledge of the universe/life were pre-ingrained by God . Let's take a look at the teachings of central figures in popular religions .

Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ is the central figure in Christianity. He taught that moral rectitude shown by God the Father was the quintessential moral life man should live .
Matthew 5 :8 - Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Christ also taught about damnation of souls after death . According to his teachings , you live one life then judgement follows after.

Gautama Buddha
Buddha is the central figure in Buddhism , he taught reincarnation - endless cycles of rebirth called the "Samsara" and rebirths occur in both good and evil realms . And your actions in your previous incarnation can affect your immediate incarnation .

Confucius
He is the central figure in Confucianism . His teachings centered on upon Ancestor worship and Filial piety . And ancestor worship involves the veneration of ancestors with the belief their spirits control the fortunes of descendants . The teachings aver that man can be good without God - improved upon by the virtue in himself .

Christ did not teach reincarnation like Buddha and to him only God the Father is to looked up to as regards to our moral lives and he (Christ) intercedes for us . He also taught that God controls our fortunes not our ancestors like Confucius taught .

Looking at the teachings of the these men , we can see they are incongruous with each other - this now portrays God , their supposed source of knowledge , as an author of confusion

You dig ?

But if you insist you are right , then how we can we ascertain who indeed reveals God's purpose for mankind - the true path of Light .

Many very interesting posers here. Please this thread is about a burnt thief, let's take the conversation to our backyard (Religion Section). Please open a thread there with this post and I will love to discuss all you have raised.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
DeepSight:

Many very interesting posers here. Please this thread is about a burnt thief, let's take the conversation to our backyard (Religion Section). Please open a thread there with this post and I will love to discuss all you have raised.

Cheers.

Done Sir https://www.nairaland.com/3466792/deepsight-true-esoteric-knowledge-god
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Almand:

Haaaa!!! Now I understand. You should not be having an opinion about thinks you do not understand. Until u experience robbery and realizes you are on you own because the system basically sees you as just a member to add up during elections, you will not appreciate what u just saw. Don't even thing you are better off because there a lot of nonsense over there that doesn't make senses here

I have experienced it. I am no longer in that place. I do not succumb to jungle justice because I have escaped the jungle mindset. You kill a man who has stole a useless phone, yet you sit by and allow your leaders to rob you of your life and dignity.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Oreoo:
..i nw hw painful it is to lose ur fone to thiefs(my s5) but pple should stop stealin pple stuff ..jungle justice aint ending soon nigas get used to it..if u steal and ur caught ..u die
And if you are roped just like infamous Aluu four? Don't support jungle justice, it has no place in modern society.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
gameboyo:

If my younger brother feels putting others I'm agony is d best way to live, then so be it for him. I don't care.

Attached beneath is d shirt I wore that day and d wound I incurred. I have no pity for any criminal.
You are not making sense at all. Are you the first person to be robbed? If you feel that you have personal experience that makes you support jungle justice, there are uncountable numbers of reasons to oppose it. Through jungle justice, many innocent people have been killed. What if your said brother is wrongly accused? Don't you know that instant justice won't give anyone the opportunity to know the truth while still alive? The truth will only sufface after he might have been killed on the spot through jungle justice.
Remember Aluu four. Remember one man in the North, in the church premises where Boko Haram detonated a bomb? He was a church member but he was in the premise when bomb detonated, he was badly affected that Noone recognised him as a church member. He was clubbed to death on the spot by the church members thinking he was one of the Boko Haram guys. The truth surfaced later. That's another reason a sane man should not support jungle justice no matter what your past experience might be.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by gameboyo: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
blackpanda:

If u have no pity for him, then you are no better. And if u cant forgive with compassion, then know that all your prayers in life are not passing your lips

What's ur understanding of pity? Encouraging crime u mean abi?
I don't send anyone to commit crime he's not capable of withstanding. Assuming I died that day, what would u say and they still continue on same path and u still expect them to be forgiven when caught. Weldone sir, you've tried
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
gameboyo:

I don't send anyone to commit crime he's not capable of withstanding. Assuming I died that day, what would u say and they still continue on same path and u still expect them to be forgiven when caught. Weldone sir, you've tried
If you were there when the guy was caught and you were given a plank to wedge him on the head, or tie tyre to his leg, or wet him with petrol or lit him up in flame, could you have done it with many cameras beaming on you?
My point is this: don't encourage or push ignorant people to do what you can't do just because they are ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 4kings: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

But in his case , he now acknowledges God's immanence . So this is not Christian deism .
Ya his other post sounds theistic.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
4kings:

Ya his other post sounds theistic.

Yup . So you still an agnostic deist ? I think that agnostic deism is the belief that you God intervention in human affairs cannot be verified .
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by blackpanda: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
gameboyo:

Guess u dont sin or steal or lie. Ur so holy and pure and good. So u dont need forgiveness. Lets truly hope so. Cos otherwise, if this boy's blood is on your hand u will surely answer it.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 4kings: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yup . So you still an agnostic deist ? I think that agnostic deism is the belief that you God intervention in human affairs cannot be verified .
Ya, that's also correct.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
He seems weak already,he was not resisting anymore,so why burn him...the guy stole,but you guys just killed a soul. sad.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Angel1696: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
stop killing innocent criminals while our real criminals are walking free in abuja.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
Foools
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ucbiu(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
I have a very clean 206 2004 model full option, manual with nothing to repair, @ 700 in Kano, serious buyers can contact me thru 08036891984

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Blue3k:
j

Buhari's doing it thru law courts. Mongrels on street should follow Buhari's lead. If you want to kill petty theifs and hail criminals in government your a numbskull by nature. My problem is the hypocrisy of the act.

I submit that the guy should be sent to jail instead of killed. Let him sit down a 15 years for attempt murder and theft. The crowd already had him bound by feet and hands so theres no reason not to give him to proper authorities on matter.

Bros, you speak of authorities, law and order but pray tell, at the street level, are there any? Even at the law courts only the rich survive which means in our country justice is for sale! The judges get theirs in millions, the lawyers receive their pay in hundreds of thousands and the police can easily be paid peanuts for freedom which the street urchins patronise easily.
With the practice, you can bet they'll be back sooner than handed over and the mayhem they'll unleash at the second coming will be disastrous, 1 for vengeance, and 2 for sport since to them, it's a game rather than biz! The mob knows this You and I know this as well so they refuse to take chances and play also by the rules! Until the system changes, it's jj all the way. Those that feel it, know it. Sorry I refuse to tow your line. It is well.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by gameboyo: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2016
blackpanda:

Guess u dont sin or steal or lie. Ur so holy and pure and good. So u dont need forgiveness. Lets truly hope so. Cos otherwise, if this boy's blood is on your hand u will surely answer it.

Anyday I steal anyone's hard earn property, I should be treated in like manner
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by blackpanda: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2016
gameboyo:

Anyday I steal anyone's hard earn property, I should be treated in like manner

Amen. So shall it be.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by richiepolymer(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2016
Till now we still do this? Gosh! Bloody black mentality.
Even zoo animals won't do some things.
This same crowd will see a politician that has robbed them of their future and sing praises to them.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jumobi1(m): 2:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Governors know this happens but do nothing about it. His killers should be brought to justice.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 6:46am On Nov 17, 2016
What a country. This is a national shame. No matter the offense the young guy committed, people should not be judge and executional. What about prosecuting the young guy instead of cremating him alive. Shame, shame and shame.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2016
You people are sick as Bleep! shocked
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by onyxcorp(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2016
That guy don't look like a seven uears old at all... but all the same it's just to bad for people to end him just like that.... BAD.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by onyxcorp(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2016
That guy don't look like a seven years old at all... but all the same it's just to bad for peope to end him just like that.... BAD.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by goldedprince: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
if anyone knows the exact people that kill that boy, tell me and i will hire assassins to kill them back brutally.
ibori came back yesterday and no one even slap am

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cocolacec(m): 4:04pm On May 13, 2022
Jungle country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor / Prisoners Pay Between N70k To N300k To Live In VIP Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.