Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (58045 Views)

Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2016
but let me ask u all one question, what will u say if the robber killed the person after robbing him? have u heard about one chance? where some thieves will rub u finish nd push u down on motion, so many get smashed by another car leading to death, wait if those thieves re caught nd handed over to the police and got released after bribery how would you feel?
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2016
Eyaaaaaaaa dem for wear am pant before dem send am go hell now,na so him go reach there without pant.

Meanwhile that Dare is a professor of English language
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2016
adedehinbo:
but let me ask u all one question, what will u say if the robber killed the person after robbing him? have u heard about one chance? where some thieves will rub u finish nd push u down on motion, so many get smashed by another car leading to death, wait if those thieves re caught nd handed over to the police and got released after bribery how would you feel?
I support jungle justice because we live in a jungle

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by crisycent: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2016
This is sad.....I don't understand why the poor will continue to die for stealing "chop money" but politicians embezzle billions and steal from unborn generations and they are celebrated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2016
vickylincon:
even when they are charged to court, the judges will set them free... This country don tire me bros
Me sef
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Oreoo:
if he kil some1 close to u..will it be a sin to burn him stil?

Why don't they kill someone close to u so u can be in the best position to answer......... Una go just dey find trouble sef...if I start...
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
ceejay80s:
if I catch u robing that's when u know how I can burn a human , did u not read how armed robbers killed 4 people in a bank this week , a they died for nothing, 2 bank staff and customers, I will kill any thief I catch. Simple!!
but if na polithiefian you will look am and jubilant, idiot.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
DeepSight:

God is interested in, and indeed is part of all affairs, and not just human affairs.

However the manner or mode of God's "interest" or participation if you like, in the activity of its emanations is what one should dwell upon.
Please do not mistake me for a strict Deist - for although I spoke as such for years on this forum I have evolved.

This makes you a theist then- but one who rejects religious concepts of God . And you have accepted that God is immanent - this attribute of God is what distinguishes a theist from a deist .

And since you believe in one God , you are a monotheist .

And although I am not Christian in the sense that you wish, I must point out to you as someone has already noted that there are Christian Deists.

Well , Christian deism just accepts the moral teachings of Christ but rejects his divinity .

DeepSight:

God has so sent many humans and IT sends such signals through all kinds of people even today and always will.

Well , I don't agree with this - I presumed you were talking about central figures in religion you know the "special humans " sent by God to man whose teachings or knowledge of the universe/life were pre-ingrained by God . Let's take a look at the teachings of central figures in popular religions .

Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ is the central figure in Christianity. He taught that moral rectitude shown by God the Father was the quintessential moral life man should live .
Matthew 5 :8 - Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Christ also taught about damnation of souls after death . According to his teachings , you live one life then judgement follows after.

Gautama Buddha
Buddha is the central figure in Buddhism , he taught reincarnation - endless cycles of rebirth called the "Samsara" and rebirths occur in both good and evil realms . And your actions in your previous incarnation can affect your immediate incarnation .

Confucius
He is the central figure in Confucianism . His teachings centered on upon Ancestor worship and Filial piety . And ancestor worship involves the veneration of ancestors with the belief their spirits control the fortunes of descendants . The teachings aver that man can be good without God - improved upon by the virtue in himself .

Christ did not teach reincarnation like Buddha and to him only God the Father is to looked up to as regards to our moral lives and he (Christ) intercedes for us . He also taught that God controls our fortunes not our ancestors like Confucius taught .

Looking at the teachings of the these men , we can see they are incongruous with each other - this now portrays God , their supposed source of knowledge , as an author of confusion

You dig ?

But if you insist you are right , then how we can we ascertain who indeed reveals God's purpose for mankind - the true path of Light .
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by EtzAustine(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
this is injustice even animals don't get killed like this why did dey not hand him over to de police imagine de painful Death dis act is inhumane
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Almand: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Why haven't you done anything about your leaders robbing you of all your hard earn monies?
Have you heard the expressions " ours is ours and mine is mine" pray some boy do not stick some rod at your rip cage and asked for that phone you did everything to acquire. When it happens, come and tell me about "our leaders"
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bloodykiller: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
YOU WILL NEVER SEE kcnwigbo-The defender of Criminals, here...

But mention corrupt politicians here, he will germinate from that dungeon he lives, and attack you..

What a people!
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruth: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
amor see English... adaksbullet still dey learn
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
4kings:

I'm not sure of the ideology behind his statement.
But there are also Christian deist, who believe in Jesus values but not his supremacy.

But in his case , he now acknowledges God's immanence . So this is not Christian deism .
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by chicagoPD(m): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
[b][/b]I jus gbadun the English grin grin
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
Almand:

Have you heard the expressions " ours is ours and mine is mine" pray some boy do not stick some rod at your rip cage and asked for that phone you did everything to acquire. When it happens, come and tell me about "our leaders"

Where I live, no one is going to get killed over a phone. You just use your insurance or buy a new one. I'm glad to be away from the naija bush mind. Why won't you go after the corrupt political leaders who steal billions?

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by fkdmods: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
In US u try to kill somebody make sure you dont miss because the law allows for self defense against threat.

This guy was a threat, he made attempt, with malicious intent and calculation, to take life. This was no jungle justice, this was self defense in action. The law allows for self defense anywhere in the world.

Did you go to school at all or were you home schooled? Where in God's name did you get your logic from? Ignorance is a burden you people carry so effortlessly. It's amazing. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Missmossy(f): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
Is there any guy in settling a human being ablaze despite his crime. There is nothing good about Jungle justice.

Such a terrible way to learn, still his fellow robbers won't learn. And one woman gave birth to him embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by blackpanda: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
illuminaty:
....no member of my family is an armed robber.....i repeat,NONE...if u have any in ur family,with dis pic u have seen,u shud start cautioning dem.....the world will be a better place without armed robbers....sorry if I sound so confident about my family both nuclear and extended.u jos cannot fault us in dt regard...we abide by our "code of conduct" and number 1 is"tho shall not steal"

Abeg go siddon. Ur not impressing anybody

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by blackpanda: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
ceejay80s:
if I catch u robing that's when u know how I can burn a human , did u not read how armed robbers killed 4 people in a bank this week , a they died for nothing, 2 bank staff and customers, I will kill any thief I catch. Simple!!

Easy to say from behinde a computer/phone screen undecided
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Wuminity(f): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
The people in that area are supossed to be arrested all. this is not proper seriously, the guy is supossed to be handled over to the law enforcement agents now, because of phone.... in this our bad economy who knows wether he stole it becuase he was hungry. i just pity the people that did this, and could not go to sambisa forest to burn the bombers (who claimed many lives,) alive, or go and burn our so called legislooters, senathieves and representathieves that are making the masses pass through hell. mistchew.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Almand: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Where I live, no one is going to get killed over a phone. You just use your insurance or buy a new one. I'm glad to be away from the naija bush mind. Why won't you go after the corrupt political leaders who steal billions?
Haaaa!!! Now I understand. You should not be having an opinion about thinks you do not understand. Until u experience robbery and realizes you are on you own because the system basically sees you as just a member to add up during elections, you will not appreciate what u just saw. Don't even thing you are better off because there a lot of nonsense over there that doesn't make senses here
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
Blue3k:
Savage mongrels in barbaric Nigeria. If you could tie him up and detain him, why not call police and have him arrested?

Why are these type of cowards tough on petty criminals. Then you let the politicans walk around like gods with out so much as a bad stare. I hate this type of mob justice. Life should only be taken is to defend your own.

Acts like this prove the citezens are stupid and cowardly.

Bros chill, no be to open mouth anyhow and upandan. The politicians wey you de shout, you no know their houses, wetin stop you from being the first to lynch a politician since you know they are thieves? Na your money politician tiff ni? If any politician tiff my fone or my money wallahi, na roast things for BBQ stand be that!
The story has it that the dude attempted snubbing the life outta three persons, I would've loved emphasis be placed on that aspect as per how he tried to do that which in my opinion enraged the mob and the action. It's not an easy acceptance to have one or many of these scoundrels snatch your lunch box or your kids'own.
I have no pity for them, jj all the way! Politicians steal guvament ego, let the guvament deal with them as bubu is doing but for your little tachere wey dey your pocket for you and your small family, protect it wit your life. If you kill politicians now as you advocate, won't those be lives taken? The scoundrels on the streets don't have lives, they need to be obliterated from the surface of this earth, take it or leave it.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
JBoss25:
but if na polithiefian you will look am and jubilant, idiot.

u are an idiot, now i know many of u dont have sense, how many politicians have robbed ur house at gun point? how many politicians have molested ur mother,sisters,wife or female children, how many came banging on ur door in the middle of the night?
u are more than stupid for calling me an idiot....
nairaland has more than a million registered members and u think an armed robber isnt amonst us here...
smelly mouth
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by UyiIredi(m): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Simply put, barbaric.
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Blue3k(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
In US u try to kill somebody make sure you dont miss because the law allows for self defense against threat.

This guy was a threat, he made attempt, with malicious intent and calculation, to take life. This was no jungle justice, this was self defense in action. The law allows for self defense anywhere in the world.

Dont say such a dumb thing in your life again. They beat this guy tied hI'm by his hand and feet. The threat was neutralized. Then they put tire on the neck of the bound man and set him ablaze. This is not self defense. This is murder. It's akin to a police officer having you handcuffed and shackled then shooting you in the head.

I repeat don't say such an evil statement again unless your a cold blood reptile. This type of evil shouldn't be justified in the society.

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
If you're a petty thief that's one case, but if you attempt to take lives then that's a big offense. But seriously, is it possible for someone to be a thief and can't take life. The heart of thieves and murderers are almost the same, but not in all case though. We have people who are into stealing due to their socioeconomic conditions.

The bottom line is that the people who are subjected into this barbaric treatment in Nigeria are often wretched-looking. Why?

This is not to say I condone stealing or attempted murder. But I just hope one day Nigerians can give a dose of this treatment to their treasury looters, just one person, one, is enough to reverse the ugly trend in this country.

I know some of these politicians by association, they are cowards, they only rely on security operatives, or in some cases cowardly political thugs, to oppress people.

The incidence during Jonathan administration when the national assembly was locked down exposed these politicians for what they are, I could see how they were breathing profusely simply because they had to jump the small gate to the hallow chamber on that day :-) These people are so fragile I don't know why Nigerians allow cowardly people to be ruling them as this.

I just hope people can develop balls to attack their politicians like this poor boy one day
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by netzro(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
To all those shouting jungle justice is bad, thief never do una something, if you have just one encounter with them ehn, the next thief you see wey dem catch, you no go know when you bring tyre, petrol and matches
Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by RighteousI: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by gameboyo: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
blackpanda:

So your phone laptop and cash equates with a human life?? What if that was your younger brother being burnt alive because he stole fone?? There is no religion in the world that supports this barbarism. You carry human blood on your hands because someone stole your fone??

If my younger brother feels putting others I'm agony is d best way to live, then so be it for him. I don't care.

Attached beneath is d shirt I wore that day and d wound I incurred. I have no pity for any criminal.

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Blue3k(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
j
AlanSugar:

Bros chill, no be to open mouth anyhow and upandan. The politicians wey you de shout, you no know their houses, wetin stop you from being the first to lynch a politician since you know they are thieves? Na your money politician tiff ni? If any politician tiff my fone or my money wallahi, na roast things for BBQ stand be that!
The story has it that the dude attempted snubbing the life outta three persons, I would've loved emphasis be placed on that aspect as per how he tried to do that which in my opinion enraged the mob and the action. It's not an easy acceptance to have one or many of these scoundrels snatch your lunch box or your kids'own.
I have no pity for them, jj all the way! Politicians steal guvament ego, let the guvament deal with them as bubu is doing but for your little tachere wey dey your pocket for you and your small family, protect it wit your life. If you kill politicians now as you advocate, won't those be lives taken? The scoundrels on the streets don't have lives, they need to be obliterated from the surface of this earth, take it or leave it.

Buhari's doing it thru law courts. Mongrels on street should follow Buhari's lead. If you want to kill petty theifs and hail criminals in government your a numbskull by nature. My problem is the hypocrisy of the act.

I submit that the guy should be sent to jail instead of killed. Let him sit down a 15 years for attempt murder and theft. The crowd already had him bound by feet and hands so theres no reason not to give him to proper authorities on matter.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by blackpanda: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
gameboyo:

If my younger brother feels putting others I'm agony is d best way to live, then so be it for him. I don't care.

Attached beneath is d shirt I wore that day and d wound I incurred. I have no pity for any criminal.

If u have no pity for him, then you are no better. And if u cant forgive with compassion, then know that all your prayers in life are not passing your lips

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor / Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.