Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) (10610 Views)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed / Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Kingjude1:
boss ireneony is not a fine girl she is not sexy . Just an ordinary girl, this op is an ałternate of hers , everymonth she creates threads like this , everymonth, nobody be small pikin
Hmmm... then she is more pathetic than I thought
What a shame

3 Likes

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by KingRex1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Bae cheesy
Have u been on exile or something

Saw ur old mentions as thus 'kingrex' undecided
Whatsup, now in sch?
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Slaveman343: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
whish kind average look be this angry

mtsw, forgot my name, she fresh and fine die. My tomatoe jos, asam, finest, papaya kiss
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Looking like dem whoreos..
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
KingRex1:

Have u been on exile or something

Saw ur old mentions as thus 'kingrex' undecided
Whatsup, now in sch?

Nah...just decided to lay low... smiley

Nah...don't think that was from me.....put on a spec and check again... grin
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by anigbajumo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2016

Irene,stop deceiving urself with alternate monicker, we knw all this game to boost ur profession.A bleached wh**ore going all way ballistic to show her average beauty.

Most beautiful on NL

Joke of d dae.

2 Likes

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Towncrier007(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
anigbajumo:

Irene,stop deceiving urself with alternate monicker, we knw all this game to boost ur profession.A bleached wh**ore going all way ballistic to show her average beauty.

Most beautiful on NL

Joke of d dae.

What makes you guys thinks she would wanna seek attention by herself, I have pm her she hasn't replied, that's why am coming out. I love her Nd I can't think of anything else but her.
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
HolyHero:
lieutenant general of àss lickers

As in, the guy is a confirmed two star general of ass lickers. I salute the guy

1 Like

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Obas101(m): 11:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Op how did you manage to get d picture.. Its either you are working together or its still ireneony
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by kaylex1994(m): 1:11am On Nov 16, 2016
oya let's go there...UNILORIN student with little or no doubt...they are always so full of their selves...ego wey no get go!
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Fabulousb36(f): 2:27am On Nov 16, 2016
Ya right just because all u can see is her breast

1 Like

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by martineverest(m): 5:16am On Nov 16, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
I'm really sick and tired of some of you grown asss folks behaving like toddlers. I'm not surprised though cos you've never been exposed. I doubt if you've even crossed Seme border. What's special about this girl you just displayed? It's obvious you've never met girls.
no mind the idiot...him don collect small change from the girl to promote her......see the kind bleached +photoshopped girls wey she dey praise sef.......its obvious the guy comes from a village of ugly ppl

1 Like

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by mulattoclaroo(m): 5:22am On Nov 16, 2016
martineverest:
no mind the idiot...him don collect small change from the girl to promote her......see the kind bleached +photoshopped girls wey she dey praise sef.......its obvious the guy comes from a village of ugly ppl
thank you my brother. I just don't understand some guys here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Chelseafan1: 5:59am On Nov 16, 2016
richhommiestan:
no are you?
Ur moniker was showing 'f' before you changed it.

1 Like

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by martineverest(m): 6:23am On Nov 16, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
thank you my brother. I just don't understand some guys here on nairaland.
na small pikin dey worry demm...china don too empower dem with cheap particle fones plus free mega bites frm MTN....the number of unemployed is growing at alarming rate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Towncrier007:

What makes you guys thinks she would wanna seek attention by herself, I have pm her she hasn't replied, that's why am coming out. I love her Nd I can't think of anything else but her.
Irene stop this nonsence, first it wz Twaci with her alt WindUpMerchant, then you...

2 Likes

Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Masonic(m): 6:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Julietcutie:
she is beautiful

Just like you smiley
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Chrisrare: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2016
TEVLI:
Irene stop this nonsence, first it wz Twaci with her alt WindUpMerchant, then you...
I don't think irene is d op. D op is just one jobless asslicker who is a fan of mediocrity.
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 16, 2016
Chrisrare:
I don't think irene is d op. D op is just one jobless asslicker who is a fan of mediocrity.
the girl is a bleacher sef
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Julietcutie(f): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2016
Masonic:

Just like you smiley
thanks
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Masonic(m): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2016
Julietcutie:

thanks

Juliet, that wasn't a compliment.
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Chrisrare: 7:16am On Nov 16, 2016
TEVLI:
the girl is a bleacher sef
lol.. Maybe dats one of d requisite for being a LovePeddler abroad.
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Julietcutie(f): 7:20am On Nov 16, 2016
Masonic:

hmm what was it then
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Julietcutie(f): 7:20am On Nov 16, 2016
Masonic:

hmm what was it then
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2016
Chrisrare:
lol.. Maybe dats one of d requisite for being a LovePeddler abroad.
hehehe.. You geh beef with am?
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Masonic(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2016
Julietcutie:

hmm what was it then

A subtle shade hunnie tongue

You might wanna return the favour grin
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Julietcutie(f): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Masonic:

A subtle shade hunnie tongue
You might wanna return the favour grin
lol OK I see... you are cute
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Chrisrare: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2016
TEVLI:
hehehe.. You geh beef with am?
Beef.. Erm nope. Just stating the obvious..
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Masonic(m): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Julietcutie:

lol OK I see... you are cute
Yea right... undecided

Is that supposed to hurt my feelings or tickle me? grin
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by eme40rald(f): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
she's pretty
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Vizzim: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hope she's not beauty without brain. It worthless bro.
Re: No Doubts This Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (pics) by Towncrier007(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
Vizzim:
Hope she's not beauty without brain. It worthless bro.
she's got brains bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ? / Beautiful Transwoman: Gabby Amour Pictures! / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.