Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Best Candicates For 2019 Presidency. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Candicates For 2019 Presidency. (4370 Views)

2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo / Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria / INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Candicates For 2019 Presidency. by orisa37: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nigeria is not America and cannot be measured by any unstandard and practice of Trump. Nigeria is not for the highest bidder and definitely not for a Labour Unionist Trump. My suggestions for 2019 are: PYO/Saraki; Saraki/Ekweremadu; Saraki/Mimiko; Mark/NOI; GEJ/Makarfi; GEJ/Saraki; Saraki/NOI; PeterObi/Dasuki etc.
Re: Best Candicates For 2019 Presidency. by efechris(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
Teague4league:

Secular* sir

Thanks man
Re: Best Candicates For 2019 Presidency. by Sufisunni: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2017
President99:
Elrufai is too hypocritical for my liking! I am no shia but elrufai condemned the [b]killing /b]of shias during GEJ and went ahead to condole them, however is the one postscribing the same shia he supported earlier year were all his earlier actions for just politics?
Re: Best Candicates For 2019 Presidency. by Sufisunni: 8:40am On Mar 05, 2017
President99:
Elrufai is too hypocritical for my liking! I am no shia but elrufai condemned the killing /b]of shias during GEJ and went ahead to condole them, however is the one postscribing the same shia he supported earlier year were all his earlier actions for just politics?
[b]
President99:
Elrufai is too hypocritical for my liking! I am no shia but elrufai condemned the [b]killing /b]of shias during GEJ and went ahead to condole them, however is the one postscribing the same shia he supported earlier year were all his earlier actions for just politics?
President99:
Re: Best Candicates For 2019 Presidency. by able20(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2017
stelaar:

For the North...trust me He is.

For the South...Fashola would handle that.

Any northern that Baba raises his hands to endorse. The masses would follow.
So the northern people na mumu, baba raise hand masses follow
Re: Best Candicates For 2019 Presidency. by pedrilo: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2017
I drove through lagos state secretariat Alausa last week and saw dangote workers protesting over non payment of their salaries for months. We have to be careful of the character of persons we support. Do not be deceived so u r not mocked. Our present predicament is enuf lesson

(1) (2) (Reply)

Python Dance: Happening Now (photos) / PDP Links Property Worth N1.45billion To Aisha Buhari (photos) / Peter Obi Replies Fr. Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.