Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? (1705 Views)

Lady Shares Chat With Her Boyfriend Who Is Angry Because She Used His Toothbrush / Can You Allow Your Bae To Use Your Toothbrush? / Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by charlesadams926(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hey guys, I was running late for an appointment and couldn't find my toothbrush, so I grabbed my girlfriends toothbrush and used it. Was that a nasty thing to do?
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by ikombe: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
charlesadams926:
Hey guys, I was running late for an appointment and couldn't find my toothbrush, so I grabbed my girlfriends toothbrush and used it. Was that a nasty thing to do?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Yes, even this morning

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
grin

Dont be a hypocrite.. Both of you kiss and fuse genitals, exchange blood, semen, and urine..

But you can't use something that has her dried up saliva..

Well... I don't know what to say..

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by Laveda(f): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
Nope!
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by xedyl(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Countless times...
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2016

It's One thing to use it when he's still brushing....And it's Another thing to Use it when he's already finished brushing. when the said brush is all washed up.

lol. I could do both! and hey, it's Not gross. y'all basically give watery Kisses, exchange bacteria infested saliva, Give And receive heads and all that? And you've got A problem with sharing tooth brushes?grin hypocrisy! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by FreeSpirited: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Abeg..... between toothbrush and pvssy which one smell pass??......And many of you willingly go down to give a head with all vigour. You are now asking a jamb que.
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by xedyl(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

It's One thing to use it when he's still brushing....And it's Another thing to Use it when he's already finished brushing. when the said brush is all washed up.

lol. I could do both! and hey, it's Not gross. y'all basically give watery Kisses, exchange bacteria infested saliva, Give And receive heads and all that? And you've got A problem with sharing tooth brushes?grin hypocrisy! tongue

Give and receive head like kilode.
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by zicoraads: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Laveda:
Nope!
undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by stan241(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
Why kwanu?
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by Maeka(m): 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
NOTIN ID RONG DAT BRU...
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by Bluezy13(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by charlesadams926(m): 1:39am On Jan 02, 2017
xedyl:
Countless times...
. Thanks for the honesty!!
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by charlesadams926(m): 1:40am On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

. Couldn't have been better said!!!
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by charlesadams926(m): 1:41am On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=ikombe post=52395439][/quote]. Yimu...lol
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by charlesadams926(m): 1:43am On Jan 02, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Abeg..... between toothbrush and pvssy which one smell pass??......And many of you willingly go down to give a head with all vigour. You are now asking a jamb que.
. Emphasis on VIGOUR. grin
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by FreeSpirited: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2017
charlesadams926:
. Emphasis on VIGOUR. grin
My guy.......u know how e dey be now.....only God knows where the strange hunger to eat pvssy comes from....
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by Julietcutie(f): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2017
op nothing is wrong with it... you kiss and exchange saliva so it's nothing different or bad grin
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2017
Julietcutie:
op nothing is wrong with it... you kiss and exchange saliva so it's nothing different or bad grin
gross! gross!! gross!!!
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

BIGGG GROSSY & DISGUSTING! ITS LIKE ASKING ME TO TAKE A BITE ON A USED MAD WOMAN'S MENSTRUAL PAD. EYUUK!
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
OBTSubtle:
grin

Dont be a hypocrite.. Both of you kiss and fuse genitals, exchange blood, semen, and urine..

But you can't use something that has her dried up saliva..

Well... I don't know what to say..

They also suck and swallow each other's fluid.
I find people like the op hypocritical.
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
I've used a partner's toothbrush. If i can kiss you, i can use your brush
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by dingbang(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wat of towel and bath sponge biko?
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by chimalisco19(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Una just dey waste person time here ooo
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by Julietcutie(f): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Coin2naira:
gross! gross!! gross!!!
what's gross in what I wrote
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
I can't use it in my dream
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by megareal: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nope.
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
stan241:
Why kwanu?
Nawao, seems she has kinda Buhari teeth.

If I live with her, yes I can use her toothbrush but if I don't live with her, the answer will then be NO.
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by ShayGirl(f): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ive never done that before but if I'm left with no option, I can use my fiance's toothbrush not because I kiss him or anything, BT because of the fact that the occasion calls for it..
The fact that some people ain't used to sharing personal stuffs with others or even close to them doesn't make them hypocrites, of cos it may be their nature and the reason behind it, probably medical issues
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by jblackbell(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
I won't only use her toothbrush, I would use her sponge and towel too.
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Spouse's Toothbrush???? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ewwwwww! Yuckkkk! Hell No!. I value my personal hygiene so much, I can't try such.

And to think she is not even your wife.

Damn.!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Writing Love Letter To Woo A Lady Romantic Or Cowardliness / Why Is She So Desperate To Get Married? / If Sex Is World Cup In Nigeria, Which State Will Win It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.