Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2001 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy / Dating A Stingy Guy / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Goldenzeneth1: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2016
A beautiful US based Nigerian lady, Uche Onwudiwe with the twitter handle @chocolat_bunny took to Twitter to narrate her bizarre first date experience with a stingy guy.

Continue here
http://www.goldenzeneth.com/2016/11/lady-narrates-her-horrible-first-date.html?m=1

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by micfoley: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2016
The guy fall hand
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2016
story
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by segebase(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2016
this bae hot
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Elkay3: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2016
What do you define as stingy? You go ATM n e no gree dispense cash?
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Airforce1(m): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2016
What makes him stingy?

OLOSHO!

Nigeria ladies are lazy, not romantic bunch of gold diggers.

They want you to spoil them silly with money and material things on first date.... That's why they end up been used and dumped like a piece of shiit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Smellymouth: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2016
Lalasticlala, I tell you say na Olosho she be...

Oya see na..

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by rosalieene(f): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2016
shi.t happens!
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2016
kilokanmi
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by lalasticlala(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
This Op is a learner, another blogger will see this, copy it and post everything here on Nairaland without redirecting to his or her blog & make FP

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
lalasticlala:
This Op is a learner, another blogger will see this, copy it and post everything here on Nairaland without a redirecting link to his or her blog & make FP
boss i must find your trouble today tongue
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by chocolateme(f): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
lalasticlala:
This Op is a learner, another blogger will see this, copy it and post everything here on Nairaland without redirecting to his or her blog & make FP
hi good evening.. i sent you a message in the morning about the unbelievable number of nairaland verification codes circulating in my email till now but you have not replied me.
Please do something about it thanks.. its now up to 401 and still coming in. Thanks

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
chocolateme:
hi good evening.. i sent you a message in the morning about the unbelievable number of nairaland verification codes circulating in my email till now but you have not replied me.
Please do something about it thanks.. its now up to 401 and still coming in. Thanks
hmmm
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by chocolateme(f): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Kingjude1:
hmmm
my dear.. i am tired.. just now after deleting them, another 78 has come in. I don't know what to do
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
chocolateme:
my dear.. i am tired.. just now after deleting them, another 78 has come in. I don't know what to do
change the email address you use for nairaland , create a new email address that isnt linked to your phone, then use it as your email for nairaland, go to edit profile , you will see the option when you notice that verification emails have stopped coming, change your naraland email back to the old one
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by GIYAZZ(m): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2016
lalasticlala:
Lala, Good morning.
Please help my hustle. Help put this thread on FP so i can get more reviews on the song i just dropped on there. Its a nice song, you'd like it. See the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3466754/nairalander-giyaz-good-life-crooner
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by chocolateme(f): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kingjude1:
change the email address you use for nairaland , create a new email address that isnt linked to your phone, then use it as your email for nairaland, go to edit profile , you will see the option when you notice that verification emails have stopped coming, change your naraland email back to the old one
tnx my love.. you are the best. I am surprised that even lalasticlala didn't even reply me at all. Tnx again
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by MackBrooklyn: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
chocolateme:
tnx my love.. you are the best. I am surprised that even lalasticlala didn't even reply me at all. Tnx again

Chocolate, did you just call Jude your love?? angry
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by chocolateme(f): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Chocolate, did you just call Jude your love?? angry
kiss you saw the scenario that prompted that right? I am happy for his assistance to me. Muah
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by MackBrooklyn: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
chocolateme:
kiss you saw the scenario that prompted that right? I am happy for his assistance to me. Muah

Calling him your love is too much now. Ordinary "thank you, Jude" will do now angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by chocolateme(f): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Calling him your love is too much now. Ordinary "thank you, Jude" will do now angry
ok i will not call him my love again
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by MackBrooklyn: 7:44am On Nov 17, 2016
chocolateme:
ok i will not call him my love again

cheesy grin

Good to hear Chocolate. Don't let him be dreaming of "socking your breastfeeding" cheesy
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by chocolateme(f): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Good to hear Chocolate. Don't let him be dreaming of "socking your breastfeeding" cheesy
Lol.. lmao.. chaii funny you.
Socking his own breastfeeding not mine joor.. hahaha
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by MackBrooklyn: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2016
chocolateme:
Lol.. lmao.. chaii funny you.
Socking his own breastfeeding not mine joor.. hahaha

cheesy grin

Lol, just kidding cheesy. BTW, how you and your breastfeeding dey do this morning now?? kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by chocolateme(f): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, just kidding cheesy. BTW, how you and your breastfeeding dey do this morning now?? kiss
lol. You no well
Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by MackBrooklyn: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
chocolateme:
lol. You no well
cheesy grin

wink tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy by nmreports: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2016
lalasticlala:

Just following your post. Very funny.
I have a latest good topic that may interest Nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Struggling With?? / I Need Female Followers / [music] Sultan Roflex - One Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.