Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

"I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (36035 Views)

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Annie2059:

money will not cure you of boredom

You wouldn't know that until you give it a shot
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
kinzation:
I dream say my future lover dey nairaland tongue..I'm bored who wants to chat[size=8pt][/size] grin

Moo chat na bro
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by abfalkolly(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Annie2059:

mooney will not cure you of boredom
Hope u ar ready 2gve
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Annie2059: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=schumastic post=51055146]

na wa o, but u v a bf that you love grin grin le him catch you with this comment, you go explain tire[/quote
\]
That one you gave to me then, abi?
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by schumastic(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=Annie2059 post=51056187][/quote]

hmmm, le me call him out so he will see for himself what you are saying and how you are denying him grin grin grin
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
ShakurM:

Send me that pm young lady, stop fronting

Hmmmmmm

We hear
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Wizkhalifa2(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'm bored who wants to pm??... Err, btw, dnt be in a hurry o, we fit no marry
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by justmenoni: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Good Man, he left everything in Nigeria for the damsel in GHANA
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
justjify:
That one na runs girl format cheesy
hahaha u sabi nor be small
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by RGem(f): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
truthsayer007:

Just like i'm also viewing your profile now out of boredom smiley

There's nothing to view on my profile. smiley
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by tomdon(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pidgin2:
Some have been killed by doing the same thing, to each his own

Killed, how??
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
RGem:

There's nothing to view on my profile. smiley

Ofcourse i knew that, i was looking for your attention. kiss
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by karryn(f): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
I replied a PM here fell inlove and am still regretting it till now,online relationships are not meant for everyone. I have loved and I have lost life goes on all thesame
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by RGem(f): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
truthsayer007:

Ofcourse i knew that, i was looking for your attention. kiss

smiley you got it.
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by citrate(f): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
truthsayer007:

why you dey hate undecided
Last thing on my mind. I am too busy to hate.

1 Like

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
RGem:

smiley you got it.

Yep, & i just PM'ed u.
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by kinzation(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Moo chat na bro
Taah....I bind u.. na female I want
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
kinzation:
Taah....I bind u..
na female I want

Lol
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by tbliss22(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wizkhalifa2:
I'm bored who wants to pm??... Err, btw, dnt be in a hurry o, we fit no marry

Lolz.... Baddest!! So just want to chat, chop and clean mouth and then take-off.....
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by tbliss22(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmm nice one jare.... Love birds, I felt the chemistry between them like seriously.

How I wish our "glorified" ladies could bring their shoulders down and look straight into the eyes of men seeking passionately their hands in strong relationship which will definitely lead to marriage.
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by chigoizie7(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
If I tell una how I take meet all the girls Wey I don lash b4 EE? Seen fit close Nairaland.

There are more awkward ways I will still meet some in future and probably my future wife too. I just pray I don't meet her in a weed bunk
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
Am bored for now ...who wanna chat

1 Like

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by mimisplash1(f): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
wow...heart melting stories... wish you the best miss boredom
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by agrovick(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'm bored who wants to send me money, who chat epp?
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
tbliss22:

Lolz.... Baddest!! So just want to chat, chop and clean mouth and then take-off.....
Haba, must u expose me? grin
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Ucbiu(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
I have a very clean 206 2004 model full option, manual with nothing to repair, @ 700 in Kano, serious buyers can contact me thru 08036891984

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by kikayboss(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Congratulations...

Where will I find mine

#THINKING cool
lemme direct you....gp strraaaaaaaiiiiight, den turn left, go up don't come down ooo den turn left again, den look left but go right, u will now see 2 transformers pass their middle den walk straight doooooooowwwwnn, u will now see 1 river stand in front and shout "Mami" she will answer you ....

Ehen I forgot her surname is "water"

1 Like

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 16, 2016
kikayboss:
lemme direct you....gp strraaaaaaaiiiiight, den turn left, go up don't come down ooo den turn left again, den look left but go right, u will now see 2 transformers pass their middle den walk straight doooooooowwwwnn, u will now see 1 river stand in front and shout "Mami" she will answer you ....

Ehen I forgot her surname is "water"

Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Vic99(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
LorDBolton:
For every story like this there are like 5,600 bad/sad tales.

Well done
Re: "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS by Vic99(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lizzdeb:
Am bored for now ...who wanna chat

I'm bored, I wanna chat too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! / Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.