Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) (98919 Views)

Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction / Man Rides Bike On The Pavement Of Jubilee Flyover In Ajah, Lagos / Murtala Muhammed Way Flyover In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by onosprince(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Izzy002(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
devigblegble:
That's Dubai

Bad Guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by ArchNature(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
permit me to say dat Ghana is d fastest developing country in africa

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by sacrono: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
nice

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nice cool

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by temmydee181(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Iz dat really Ghana or Honqkonq

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Blogtrovert(f): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
wapersTg:
See your life?
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by iberibe1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
I trust Nigeria if dem wan build their own na one desert for north dem go carry am go for cow crossing.

make una just dey watch

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by webgenius234(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
omo that road resemble blackjack table o, classic

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
74million euros.
How much did Dasuki share again? Someone refresh my memory please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by dbeloved12: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Good!
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by iberibe1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
wapersTg:
thunder wey go fire you needs 200 naira mtn recharge card. you scammer!!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by itzsniper(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
wapersTg:
u don carry ur own fraud enta anoda level, dz na old trick idiot

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
buhari is an heediot, imagine ordinary Ghana of yesterday.... meanwhile the dullard is somewhere in Morocco sipping kunu

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Yello1(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Good for d ghanians. If to say na Fayose do dis nw some nairalanders for don come with their bad mouth to rain abusive word and started remembring us that he neva pay salary as if other states wey dey chop oil money no dey owe salary. Nigerians hate dere own and appreciate outsiders

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by exclusive87(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
I was there,,, that flyover bridge to be honest and sincere wit you is the most beautiful bridge,, that president has done is own best for ghanian... The beauty of the environment is so good, lovely and also a place of tourism.. Nice one for ghanians

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by crisycent: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Fashola's reaction.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Chitumu: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
ordinary Ghana mtsewwwww cry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nigeria see your life, Omo see flyover...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Exotic,see second Niger bridge for 18 years and counting its still use as campaign to subdue d East

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Many Nigerians are looking at all the shining things in the pinsure and asking 'warris this?'...that is electricity light bulb, shining anyhow...thank me later shocked
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Bigcake: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
g
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by shizzy7(f): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Cc Azontoghost for reaaalll...

You're balling in your country ooo

Maybe jiggamangh will go back to Ghana because of this flyover.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
iberibe1:
I trust Nigeria if dem wan build their own na one desert for north dem go carry am go for cow crossing.

make una just dey watch
hmm...might not be such a bad idea...
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
And Nigeria cannot provide 24 hours stable electricity for itself undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by DisGuy: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nice. just 3 years

That flyover in Kano looks hideously over built no symmetry at all
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by davibid: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ordinary Ghana

And what is our beloved president doing

He is touring round the world to receive the award for

THE MOST TRAVELED PRESIDENT

Chai!!!!

Nija where are we going

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by fkdmods: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
All those Ghana haters just don't know. All you need do is live there for a while and you understand that compared to Nigeria, Ghana is heaven. Such a lovely country. In Nigeria, you need to grow eyes at the back of your head. In Ghana, the one's you were born with are enough.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by excellentelitec(f): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
Op. there is no way u can compare Ghana to Nigeria because I have been there. Forget about the pictures.

U can't even compare the so called Accra to Uyo Town in terms of infrastructure

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wao
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by mengho(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
such project will cost atleast 500 million Euros in Nigeria, may be more, but what's with the statue anyways.

If you want such bridges in Nigeria vote me 4 president in d next 10 years, I will be Kim jong un mixed in with Gaddafi, don't worry b4 I get assainated I will deal with 98% of 9ja problems & take it to my grave.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.