Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) (98913 Views)

Pictures Of The Arthur Eze Flyover In Ebonyi Under Construction / Man Rides Bike On The Pavement Of Jubilee Flyover In Ajah, Lagos / Murtala Muhammed Way Flyover In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by pimplucious: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
I doff my hat to all my Ghanian friends for this one.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Neddyned(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
hmmmmmm!! anyway I love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Blackkie: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
This is great!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
i doubt thats Ghana undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Bifwoli: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
GO Ghana go, keep setting the pace land of ashantis.

Your Cedi currency is also higher,your score on corruption index also better,your HDI score is also higher and you were also highest in the independence pecking order.
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by dnawah(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by drealzum(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
There is a bridge in my local government, pankshin that was built by previous administration. At that time they said it was the highest in west Africa or so. I don't know if this one is really higher than it as OP claim. You can Google "Jibam bridge". Not as if there is some architectural beauty attach like this one but the bridge is high because of the terrain of the Plateau. You know some thing like a valley now deep down and then the road where people pass is on a mountain. so the bridge is built on a high mountain. that now increases it height. Then the distance between the bridge and the water down is many meters wide. just Google "Jibam bridge in pankshin" and see the pictures. Am not good with descriptions.
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by uviesa(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lies. Circle wey I dey go everyday . dis kin tin no dey Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by london4luv: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
This is classik, its so damn beautiful @ night GOD bless ghana.. Buhari is busy killing innocent civilians and blaming the past government while ghana is turning into something else.. GOD pls do something abt buhari if u knw what I mean

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by clems88(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
Who their bridge epp angry

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Yahami(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2016

This is a heavy blow on Nigeria despite all our natural resources that we are bless with, we ain't to have developed more than this, yet we are still in medi ever period instead our leaders will be looting our money to Dubai all in the name of shopping thank God, Mahama build restaurant inside the fly over. With such gesture our politician can as well shift their tour to Ghana... A CONCERN CITIZEN....

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by phantom24: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Animates image....where's the real pics?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by phantom24: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
Animated image....where's the real pics?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by mikron(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
wow, very impressive

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
fkdmods:
All those Ghana haters just don't know. All you need do is live there for a while and you understand that compared to Nigeria, Ghana is heaven. Such a lovely country. In Nigeria, you need to grow eyes at the back of your head. In Ghana, the one's you were born with are enough.

But Ghana expensive o
I see pepper no be small...
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Fury007: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
zico530:
Nija is a learner where Ghana is.

Clap for yourself, you just posted the most ignorant post i have seen today.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
excellentelitec:
Op. there is no way u can compare Ghana to Nigeria because I have been there. Forget about the pictures.

U can't even compare the so called Accra to Uyo Town in terms of infrastructure

Where and where have you been to in Ghana?

Abeg leave matter...

Let us compare the airport's first, the order in their airport etc, and the fact that it is the regional hub in West Africa as we speak now...

I have been to four Ghanaian cities and the inter state roads you will not even see a single pot hole in it, for hundreds of kilometres; But in Nigeria, Lagos to Ibadan sef you go see pot hole well well....

We may be richer than them, but they have better infrastructure than we do, light, water (depending on where you are) schools (thousands of Nigerians in Ghanaian schools, how many of theirs are schooling in Nigeria )
And the good roads (its either the roads are tarred or it's not, period)

I know you were sounding like this to be "patriotic" but it's the painful truth...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by therealchase(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Christ this is great
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
What's the length? Length or adonblivit

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by bishopkay: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Actually passed through this fly over when it was still being constructed during my last visit to Ghana and I instantly went green with envy Lol.

The "fly overs" Uduaghan constructed at Warri round about and Okpanam road flashed through my mind and I couldn't help but shake my head.

In other news; If Ghanaians like make dem go vote change ooo na dem sabi

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ovokoo:
This is something we don't see in Nigeria. We don't value beauty in this parts. Never knew a flyover could be this beautiful in black Africa.

It's also a shame that Ghana has just taken thie title of the longest flyover from us. I guess we have to go back to the "Giant of Africa" rhetoric.

But they didn't tell us the length.
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by ibasky2619: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
zico530:
Nija is a learner where Ghana is.

How wise are you. People like dont know what your country worth. Come to ghana ntin dy ghana bro. Nja na dem elder brother

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by googlepikins: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
johndwayy:
Make dem post the pictures for daytime make we see.. Nor be all this lights and colours.
you dey jealous? Ghanaians are smart people, try to be like them.

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Fury007: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
fkdmods:
All those Ghana haters just don't know. All you need do is live there for a while and you understand that compared to Nigeria, Ghana is heaven. Such a lovely country. In Nigeria, you need to grow eyes at the back of your head. In Ghana, the one's you were born with are enough.

Oh plssssss!! Provision of a needed infrastructure in the capital city has made Gh heaven.. my dear child what have you been smoking??!

Mahama is trying, but Ghana is no heaven.. some of us are widely traveled and connected to those parts very well, so plsss stop dat thrash. Gh has bcom so expensive that Ghanaians that have the means now buy many goods frm naija even in ds period inflation is prevalent..
It definitely is no honkey dorey in Gh!

Braggarts are usually small minded people.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by shhladyj(f): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
devigblegble:
That's Dubai
its not dubai, its kwame nkrumah interchange circle in ghana
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Mccullum: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
I hail Ghana still she still behind Nigeria when you rate each on infrastructural development except power, simply because that project it is equivalent to state project in Nigeria and not FG, but if it is in Nigeria govt claimed to spent such huge amount on just flyover many will criticize it that it's outrageous, so may God continue to bless Africa, Nigeria is still the giant of Africa but she's a crippled giant by estimation of her potentials.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by shhladyj(f): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ovokoo:
This is something we don't see in Nigeria. We don't value beauty in this parts. Never knew a flyover could be this beautiful in black Africa.

It's also a shame that Ghana has just taken thie title of the longest flyover from us. I guess we have to go back to the "Giant of Africa" rhetoric.
actually nigeria has d longest bridge nd not flyover which is in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by shhladyj(f): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
ibasky2619:

How wise are you. People like dont know what your country worth. Come to ghana ntin dy ghana bro. Nja na dem elder brother
dats true o before something is done in ghana dey go by nigeria's example

1 Like

Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by Ovokoo: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
shhladyj:

actually nigeria has d longest bridge nd not flyover which is in lagos.
Do i even know the difference? Do you care to elucidate?
Re: Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) by kaltonga: 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Onitsha Niger Bridge In 1967 And 2019 (Photos) / "The Day I Left Vs Now" Transformation Of A Medical Doctor After Leaving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.