Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! (1874 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Can This Mark Be Remove Or It's Everlasting? / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by MrCork: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2016

..and ladies..plis don't lie!!(no oofensse)
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Zdoh(m): 12:04am On Nov 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by MrCork: 12:18am On Nov 16, 2016
Zdoh:

..are you a lady? angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 16, 2016
Erm... well... I mean... undecided
Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:20am On Nov 16, 2016
Eeehn..

Ur getting old indeed.. How many times u shud recycle ur own thread Grandpa Cork grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by herzern1(m): 12:25am On Nov 16, 2016

*Yawns.....

No offense please....

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by freesinzu(m): 12:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Egbon, your time don pass

1 Like

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 16, 2016
Yes, I have dated a guy with tribal marks (yoruba). There were two marks on each side of his face. He told me the reason, it looked so crooked was that the old man who performed the ritual, hand was shaking. Tribal marks are not a problem. I have dated guys with stab wounds, gunshot wounds, surgery scars, etc. Tribal marks are not a big thing. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by holatin(m): 1:16am On Nov 16, 2016
As long as e no thick like sanyeri own

1 Like

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Airtimex(m): 1:20am On Nov 16, 2016
amross16:
Yes, I have dated a guy with tribal marks (yoruba). There were two marks on each side of his face. He told me the reason, it looked so crooked was that the old man who performed the ritual, hand was shaking. Tribal marks are not a problem. I have dated guys with stab wounds, gunshot wounds, surgery scars, etc. Tribal marks are not a big thing. lol

only u undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by MrCork: 3:50am On Nov 16, 2016
holatin:

.arrrh...ok .bro..so you date men with tribal mark as loooong as its not thick..correct?...aintbein gay there in Nigeria sopose to be 14 years prison?...WE ARE CONFUSE!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by MrCork: 3:53am On Nov 16, 2016
amross16:

^^^^^wow....THIS IS A POWER FULL WOMAN & A ROLE MODEL FOR U BLACK WOMEN! ! undecided
Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Nobody: 4:24am On Nov 16, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^wow....THIS IS A POWER FULL WOMAN & A ROLE MODEL FOR U BLACK WOMEN! ! undecided

Thank you so much, but I don't want to have that duty to be a role model for all black women. I just know how I was raised by my wonderful mother (RIP) and stepfather --my biological father abandoned my mother and I when I was an infant. My mother got married to another man (my stepfather) whom I remain very close to until his death; I am blessed as I have had both positive male and female role models. I learned how to respect people, be a better person each day, and anger slowly (my mother had a fiery temper, we would clash sometimes, I was very laid back--go figure). She told me I took after my biological father, whom I never met, oh well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 16, 2016
holatin:
The scars were not thick, he had a thin line on each upper cheek. I kind of liked them. He was not the most handsome, but was well-dressed, cultured, educated, nice and generous (Yoruba). That man would cook all types of Nigerian food for me. I could have gotten married to him--but he married a Nigerian woman. I attended his wedding. It is what it is.
Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Zdoh(m): 6:05am On Nov 16, 2016
amross16:

Thank you so much, but I don't want to have that duty to be a role model for all black women. I just know how I was raised by my wonderful mother (RIP) and stepfather --my biological father abandoned my mother and I when I was an infant. My mother got married to another man (my stepfather) whom I remain very close to until his death; I am blessed as I have had both positive male and female role models. I learned how to respect people, be a better person each day, and anger slowly (my mother had a fiery temper, we would clash sometimes, I was very laid back--go figure). She told me I took after my biological father, whom I never met, oh well.
Your are well expose and educated. You really deserve to ROLE MODEL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by holatin(m): 7:02am On Nov 16, 2016
amross16:
The scars were not thick, he had a thin line on each upper cheek. I kind of liked them. He was not the most handsome, but was well-dressed, cultured, educated, nice and generous (Yoruba). That man would cook all types of Nigerian food for me. I could have gotten married to him--but he married a Nigerian woman. I attended his wedding. It is what it is.
eh ya.
Assuming u guy got married, will you allow do dat ur children ? If ur opinion is asked b4 d deed
Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Laveda(f): 7:07am On Nov 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by holatin(m): 7:23am On Nov 16, 2016
MrCork:

.arrrh...ok .bro..so you date men with tribal mark as loooong as its not thick..correct?...aintbein gay there in Nigeria sopose to be 14 years prison?...WE ARE CONFUSE!! undecided
cover my anus with d blood of jesus ?
Talking in a different suitation
Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Dharneehell(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2016
amross16:
Wow! Would I say I admire you, or you're really weird.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Greenbullet(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2016
egbon cork,kindly deactivate, your era don pass.
Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by stefanweeks: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2016
Afonjas

they r proud of their heritage

but make e no be like the stripes on zebras o
Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2016
Yes, if Gen Sani Abacha comes back to life, I would gladly date him. He was cute AF! Anyone else, HELL NO!
Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by MrCork: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2016
MsDelilah:
Yes, if Gen Sani Abacha comes back to life, I would gladly date him. He was cute AF! Anyone else, HELL NO!

...huh.who is sabacha? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2016
MrCork:

...huh.who is sabacha? undecided

Google is your friend
Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2016
MsDelilah:
so why did you deactivate when you know you'll create another accounts few hours later? Smh
Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by IamMizzKizz(f): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2016
no I dont like guys with strange cut...its a turn off for me.. sad
Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by LuvU2: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2016
turn off

1 Like

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2016
No....but we could be friends smiley
Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2016
It's not like he had a choice in the matter really. So why exclude him because of that? I have dated a guy with tribal markings before.
Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by jashar(f): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2016
...welll...

It depends on the length and breadth of the marks. grin

Some have cute ones on the side of their face. cheesy
Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No....but we could be friends smiley

The dreaded friendzone

Re: Ladies. .would You Date Guys With Tribal Mark?..be honest! by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Haha....I'm just being real smiley
KissChrix:

The dreaded friendzone

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Guy Is Single / My Gf Wants a Sugar Daddy / Caught Fvcking Someone's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.