Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Caught Fvcking Someone's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Fvcking Someone's Wife (1864 Views)

Someone's Wife Pregnant For Me / How I Narrowly Escaped Having Sexual Affair With Someone's Wife / I Slept With Someone Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Fvcking Someone's Wife by Eka111(m): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
So I just recently bumped into some video on facebook where a guy was being manhandled because he was caught banging someone's wife. Total Rubbish!

In as much as I am against you banging a married woman, no one had the right to assault that dude.

Here is my take:
It goes to show the lawlessness in Nigeria. Everyone has a right to chose who they want love or want to sleep with so long as there’s mutual consent and they are old enough to understand the consequences of their act. If the husband is embittered, divorce her and move on. In a country where laws are enforced those people would have paid dearly for their assault on this gentleman

More...

Re: Caught Fvcking Someone's Wife by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Whaaat!!! so u are supporting him?..imagine some one doing It to ur wife,hw will u feel?..we are humans,we should be guided by certain laws and rules.if ther are no laws,then we will be no different to the animals.

so nothing like mutual agreement.
Re: Caught Fvcking Someone's Wife by Eka111(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ain't supporting him, read what I wrote n comprehend.
Was it a case of rape? Or is d lady's husband now the law?
gatelogic:
Whaaat!!! so u are supporting him?..imagine some one doing It to ur wife,hw will u feel?..we are humans,we should be guided by certain laws and rules.if ther are no laws,then we will be no different to the animals.

Re: Caught Fvcking Someone's Wife by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
I don't understand why some of these married ppol still cheats? angry

If ur not happy anymore with ur husband/ wife, why not file a divorce rather than sleeping around? And worse, some of them will even sneak their lovers to their matrimonial bed & disrespect their hubby/ wife lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Caught Fvcking Someone's Wife by crunchyDope(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
huh d last time i didn't check , cheating is not a crime in nigeria sha...o wait i forget... its a zoo..no lawgrin

1 Like

Re: Caught Fvcking Someone's Wife by dreamworld: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
gatelogic:

U can't blame the man, he didn't rape the lady, and besides he may not know d lady is married

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Men Propose On One Bent Knee. / She Cheated,now We Are Being Blackmailed! / Why Do Brides, Grooms Cry During Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.