Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I love him but scared to meet him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I love him but scared to meet him (5068 Views)

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Joe171(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
You'd think this girl really needed your advice, but I tell you this; she just felt like creating a thread, nothing more.

Hadez, who are we to advice, you or your friend?
*check the last line of your write up*
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Turks: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Are you that hideous? If you're not, then what's the problem? Cold feet? In this hot season? Na wa ooo cheesy
Hadez:
There is this guy I met online last year and we have been friends since then and he is such a sweet guy and very caring. We started dating months ago and the love has been growing stronger but recently the relationship has been hell because he has been on my neck for us to meet he wants to see me but I don't think I am ready to.

I love him, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him but I am scared of what happens in the Internet recently whenever we chat or call, he is always nagging about the fact that we haven't met.
I love him so much but I don't know what to do as I am not just ready to see him cry I want to wait for the right time.

Please advice me dear.

Please advice my friend nairalanders
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by jaido09: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:
There is this guy I met online last year and we have been friends since then and he is such a sweet guy and very caring. We started dating months ago and the love has been growing stronger but recently the relationship has been hell because he has been on my neck for us to meet he wants to see me but I don't think I am ready to.

I love him, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him but I am scared of what happens in the Internet recently whenever we chat or call, he is always nagging about the fact that we haven't met.
I love him so much but I don't know what to do as I am not just ready to see him cry I want to wait for the right time.

Please advice me dear.

what's the title of this nollywood movie?
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by richidinho(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Warhawk:
Tunde stop this rubbish na

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by IVORY2009(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:

Please advice me dear.

Simple, I will send an ADC to go with you!
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Dharneehell(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:

Done video calls but haven't seen
You really dumb!

Dafuq? You done video calls but haven't seen? You did video call with his invisible self?

Zero brain head.
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lol... Yu obviously jobless, so decided to create this stupid thread. But because I am also jobless grin I will indulge in your stupidity.

So lets assume you really are a girl. And you actually are scared of meeting someone you have "video called". Yu get sense? Abi dey use your brain do sacrifice? Are you confused?

Your funny o. Carry yourself and go and meet the person you're convinced you're "in love" with joorh. You want to spend the rest of your life with him on the internet abi? You will marry him here. You people will now buy your children on olx. I'm sure oga seun will be the one to marry two of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by rex444(m): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
But how are u planning to spend your life with someone you have not met? U want to spend it online? Embrace your fears, what's d worst that could happen
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Winnelyn(f): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
daewoorazer:
Premise 1: you met online
Premise 2: you have made up your mind to spend d rest of your life with him
Premise 3: you are afraid to meet him

My people, how is this logical? This thread reeks of hypocrisy.... Lawlahdey, define dis...
boo...why you call me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Hadez(f): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nairaland is not a place to learn anymore
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by firstking01(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
undecided
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
@ Hadez . . . don't mind the people saying trash up there. . . online dating before physical meeting is actually the best way to go, and it saves you a lot of time. Time you'd have spent in a trashy relationship. When you meet online and spend up to a year talking, doing video calls, etc, you actually get to know if they share any interests with you. Most of my friends date girls because they're 'endowed' and I could too, but I choose not to. I've actually had enough advances made on me but when getting to know them you find out that they gave nothing to offer. Except 'have you eaten' and 'how are you' which starts to irritate me when it gets repetitive with no meaningful talk in between. And its perfectly normal to be nervous about meeting him for the first time, there are enough videos/vlogs on YouTube made by YouTube personalities/when they meet their internet partners in real life for the first time.
But just make sure you meet in an open place, the first few times you meet him for your safety.
Also, I don't think you should say you want to marry him until you've lived together in the same apartnent for at least three to six months to get a feel of whether you can tolerate each other's habits I.e the things you didn't reveal to each other during video calls.
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by omega25red(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
you be

Re: I love him but scared to meet him by daewoorazer(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lawlahdey:
boo...why you call me

We've got to understand ourselves beta baby.... Not only in d oda room
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by ted1741: 9:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
Are you ok? How do you love someone you never met so much? Puppy love?
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Gofwane(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
daewoorazer:
Premise 1: you met online
Premise 2: you have made up your mind to spend d rest of your life with him
Premise 3: you are afraid to meet him

My people, how is this logical? This thread reeks of hypocrisy.... Lawlahdey, define dis...
no mind the confused girl. This is one of the reasons we refer to ladies as having chicken brains

wallahi, i just dey vex for here
Re: I love him but scared to meet him by Nonsreal(m): 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hadez:

Please advice me dear.

whth the way you sound, am sure you are the 1 that approach him at first nw he want to c you and you ar afraid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Broke Guys Uses The Love Idea To Have Free Sex. / Ronaldo's Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Showcases Her Pert Bottom In New Picture / If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.