Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? (26178 Views)

The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari / Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers / Nimibofa Ayawei's Son, Mientei Burnt To Death With Girlfriend In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 17, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
There is reason Igbo people feed human meat parts to their little children. This story and the picture of a so called 7yr old man says it all. In every other land this is a man. In Iboland a 3yr old is already fed plenty human knuckles and neck bones to toughen him and get his muscles developed for village wrestling.

Who ask you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by undarey(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2016
T
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by obaloppelujo(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2016
This news is dip charlatan far from truth . That guy is a full grown man who robbed at gun point and almost took a life in the process , luck ran against him when his victim was brave enough to scream at him to allert passers by who descended on him , although he has succeeded in the act cos some stolen items was recovered from him . I hate lynching too cos jungle justice is evil but this news in just too obsolete and and far from truth , needed to be debunk and scotched . Bless you as God punish all who have a hand in the lynching cos the same people applaud corrupt politician whose brain has been scaffolded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by decomaniaboss(f): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2016
sod09:
pls spare me
Make sure u get ur facts right b4 commenting d original thread was on fp yesterday, d guy stole a phone ND tried to kill 3pple
My point was y dis hungry bloggers changed story..
BTW if u can think ND be reasonable do u think d guy is 7 years old or will be killed cos of garri We are our own problem we hear false news ND start broadcasting it
I'm never in support of jungle justice but Wat if d guy succeeded in killing d 3 people
I'm sure u won't be happy if ur love ones or u is involve
Fucking hypocrite angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/3465786/phone-thief-burnt-death-lagos
Dats d link to d original post
all I no is that no one should be burn alive for stealing things ...materials stuff should never be more important than a life ...we can produce plenty of phones but no one can give life ...and even if he isn't 7 years old ,all am seeing is a young boy ...

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by sod09(m): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2016
decomaniaboss:
all I no is that no one should be burn alive for stealing things ...materials stuff should never be more important than a life ...we can produce plenty of phones but no one can give life ...and even if he isn't 7 years old ,all am seeing is a young boy ...
nd I never supported it too
I was attacking d op bout d wrong info
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 17, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
[s]There is reason Igbo people feed human meat parts to their little children. This story and the picture of a so called 7yr old man says it all. In every other land this is a man. In Iboland a 3yr old is already fed plenty human knuckles and neck bones to toughen him and get his muscles developed for village wrestling. [/s]

Some mofos usually leave their brain behind in the toilet before venturing out.... This poster is an example. cool
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Davidblen(m): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2016
jesse8048:
This is really barbaric, God why did u make me a Nigerian.
This Is The Same Reason U.S Dosent Want To Sell Weapons To Nigeria. Later They Will Be Blaming U.S For Sabotage
As For The Perpetrators And Onlookers I Curse You Guys With Psalm 58 Your Generations, Your Children Children Will Suffer
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by tisjack: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2016
This is one of the most stupid things some Nigerians partake in...
Those even watching have a big problem
Watching someone burn to death
FOR GARRI
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by orunto27: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2016
Those who set the fire on the boy, The Owner of The Gari and all of the boy's accusers are wicked and will PERISH IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Litmus: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
No Nigerian people are going to kill any seven-year-old child! (and don't try to use ancient practices to justify believing they would in the streets of Lagos) Why do people that call themselves Nigerians believe such nonsense?

If you are a Nigerian and have ever lived in Nigeria, do you believe mobs will burn a child to death without intervention by bystanders or police that are everywhere? Or Nigerian women that are so mad and loving about children ?

It is this sort of lies against Nigeria that makes me loath Africans from elsewhere with a passion!! And the stupid, stupid mods on Niraland encourage this crap!!!

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by yomexp(m): 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Joe171:
I can't believe such things as this can still happen in Lagos.
it's obvious people don't think, we are in a recession in Nigeria now, people hardly feed nowadays. the boy stole the garri just to feed.
instead of correcting and then helping the boy, those animals wearing human skin killed the boy because of garri.
I heard a story today of a family, the husband has been sacked from work, wife and children had not eaten for two days, so, they stole their neighbour's eba. after the neighbour searched she saw the mother and two children eating eba with water only, NO SOUP!.
the compassionate neighbour had to give them some soup to use in eating the eba they stole from her. things are very hard for some people nowadays.
God will surely punish the people that beat and burnt that boy.
And where in Nigeria do you think people will lynch a child because he stole garri does it sound plausible or to you?

this guy is a phone thief he was caught yesterday trying to kill three people and was killed instead.

am not saying what was done to him is justified but that was what happened

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Joe171(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
yomexp:
And where in Nigeria do you think people will lynch a child because he stole garri does it sound plausible or to you?

this guy is a phone thief he was caught yesterday trying to kill three people and was killed instead.

If he tried to kill, then he's not the age (7years)
I don't know what to believe anymore unless an eyewitness give us his own account of the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by franugo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
yomexp:

were u at d scene sir?

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by sbimedia2016: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
sod09:
mumu who's talking bout d treatment
I'm talking about d misinformed story
btw d guy was on fp yesterday eyewitness said he stole ND wanted to kill 3 people

What is your point? Even if its a 40years old who wants to kill 3 people, should he be burnt alive abi what are you driving at?
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by sod09(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
sbimedia2016:

What is your point? Even if its a 40years old who wants to kill 3 people, should he be burnt alive abi what are you driving at?
pls just pass.....

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by sod09(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
yomexp:

u get sense jo
people will just come ND conclude wit out looking for d true info
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by sod09(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Litmus:
No Nigerian people are going to kill any seven-year-old child! (and don't try to use ancient practices to justify believing they would in the streets of Lagos) Why do people that call themselves Nigerians believe such nonsense?

If you are a Nigerian and have ever lived in Nigeria, do you believe mobs will burn a child to death without intervention by bystanders or police that are everywhere? Or Nigerian women that are so mad and loving about children ?

It is this sort of lies against Nigeria that makes me loath Africans from elsewhere with a passion!! And the stupid, stupid mods on Niraland encourage this crap!!!
gbam u av said it all
very stupid ND dumb mods
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by 1runm0le(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Obembem: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
sad
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by sod09(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
sbimedia2016:

https://www.nairaland.com/3470345/man-says-thief-burnt-lagos
go and read dis
stop been stupid
slowpoke
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by doubl3decaff: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
sod09:
ode foolish blogger looking for traffic
does dis look like a 7 year old
get a life
T H is your problem. 7 years or 17 years does it not brother your hardened soul. If the blogger wants to create traffic he should create a storm if he can this can't still be happening .
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by doubl3decaff: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
jesse8048:
This is really barbaric, God why did u make me a Nigerian.
U really think this happens only in Nigeria. Or you are just looking for another cheap way to drown in self pity. You Clearly don't use the internet to boost your knowledge of current affairs.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by saniboy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
The heart of men is wicked!!! Haba y will u kill some1 becausehe stole garri...by d way 95% of pple 4 nigeria na thief ooooo. And I knw say 1 way or d other everybody don thief b4 so y kill him...instead they should have just reported 2 police...may God 4give us all...amen!
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nigerians and hyporcrisy, some people feeling sorry for a murderous thief, apparently his gang killed and stole mobile phones from innocent individuals, until you cross path with a thief don't be quick to feel sorry for the thief, they can be brutal, he must have murdered numerous people until his luck ran out that day.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Horlahmah(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
sod09:
pls spare me
Make sure u get ur facts right b4 commenting d original thread was on fp yesterday, d guy stole a phone ND tried to kill 3pple
My point was y dis hungry bloggers changed story..
BTW if u can think ND be reasonable do u think d guy is 7 years old or will be killed cos of garri We are our own problem we hear false news ND start broadcasting it
I'm never in support of jungle justice but Wat if d guy succeeded in killing d 3 people
I'm sure u won't be happy if ur love ones or u is involve
Fucking hypocrite angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/3465786/phone-thief-burnt-death-lagos
Dats d link to d original post

Since our media has become what it is, fashioning and tuning street to draw crowd. Which one is the original? who is the eyewitness.

Let's go against jungle justice. Even this child only need rehabilitation not death
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Alanzazani: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
very heartless and wicked people. very quick to go to church on sunday or to mosque on friday, yet so wicked and unforgiving till we start practicing the law of love thy neighbor as thy self this country will be doomed. why burn a human being? we are supposed to be the most intelligent among animals. something is fundamentally wrong with some of us Nigerians
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Alanzazani: 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
very heartless and wicked people. very quick to go to church on sunday or to mosque on friday, yet so wicked and unforgiving till we start practicing the law of love thy neighbor as thy self this country will be doomed. why burn a human being? we are supposed to be the most intelligent among animals. something is fundamentally wrong with some of us Nigerians. those bystanders are holier than though, have become judges on earth for that guy that beat the boy to death. he is just a walking corpse cos karma will come for him. je is worse than the thief
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Alanzazani: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
sod09:

https://www.nairaland.com/3470345/man-says-thief-burnt-lagos
go and read dis
stop been stupid
slowpoke

u are just disgusting. i dont want to rain insults on you. what makes u any different from the blogger that said he is seven. the blogger is even more human than a barbarian like you that has concluded he stoleba phone and wants to kill three people. u are spreading nonsense based on another crap you read or where u part of the killer mob. have we not seen how people set up other people this country so they can be killed. u read he stole phones and wants to kill three people with your barbaric wolf pack mentality u pick up stick and stones and start beating him to death and u have the audacity to call someone stupid. u are a compound fool my friend
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by sod09(m): 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
I tot u were only dull, but I can confirm u also stupid
Alanzazani:

u are just disgusting. i dont want to rain insults on you. what makes u any different from the blogger that said he is seven. the blogger is even more human than a barbarian like you that has concluded he stoleba phone and wants to kill three people. u are spreading nonsense based on another crap you read or where u part of the killer mob. have we not seen how people set up other people this country so they can be killed. u read he stole phones and wants to kill three people with your barbaric wolf pack mentality u pick up stick and stones and start beating him to death and u have the audacity to call someone stupid. u are a compound fool my friend
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by naija247: 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
I completely condemn jungle justice, but people should get their facts right. No SEVEN old child was killed, see pic of adult.

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Jethrolite(m): 7:32am On Nov 18, 2016
standardgist:
SHOCKING!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri?

am sure some of you might have seen the story or photo floating around the internet about the 7 Years old boy (SEVEN YEARS OLD!!!!) tortured and burnt alive in Lagos for allegedly (I say allegedly because we all know Nigerians and bogus claims) “stealing” some cassava flakes – Garri to EAT!!!! – Yes, you read that well, in Nigeria 7 Years old, beaten then burnt to death for “stealing” Garri (food), by some crazy adults who have failed in their lives! well, its shocking that this story is not getting the exposure it deserves, I think its one of the most disgusting and SHOCKING story I have ever heard in my whole life!

We owe it to children to be protected, they are the next generation of human beings, either you are related by blood or not, all children have the fundamental right to be protected, cared for and provided for – ofcourse except in Nigeria where we KILL CHILDREN!!! – What do you think of this incident, what kind of justice those the perpetrators deserve?

Click here to see the full story and video - http://www.standardgist.ml/2016/11/shocking-see-7-years-old-boy-burnt-to.html?m=1

Visit www.standardgist.ml for more
All you guys do is propagate falsehood and ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads / Buhari Inaugurates Ayinke Mother And Child Centre (Photos) / Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.