Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? (26180 Views)

The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari / Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers / Nimibofa Ayawei's Son, Mientei Burnt To Death With Girlfriend In Bayelsa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by niyot124: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2016
sod09:
pls spare me
Make sure u get ur facts right b4 commenting d original thread was on fp yesterday, d guy stole a phone ND tried to kill 3pple
My point was y dis hungry bloggers changed story..
BTW if u can think ND be reasonable do u think d guy is 7 years old or will be killed cos of garri We are our own problem we hear false news ND start broadcasting it
I'm never in support of jungle justice but Wat if d guy succeeded in killing d 3 people
I'm sure u won't be happy if ur love ones or u is involve
Fucking hypocrite angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/3465786/phone-thief-burnt-death-lagos
Dats d link to d original post

You are actually right. All these people are obviously misinformed.

If a person got burnt just because they stole garri, then one needs to do a proper research cuz something is definitely off.

You sound so much like someone I know. Are you a scorpio by chance ?
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by sod09(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2016
niyot124:

You are actually right. All these people are obviously misinformed.

If a person got burnt just because they stole garri, then one needs to do a proper research cuz something is definitely off.

You sound so much like someone I know. Are you a scorpio by chance ?
capricon
I may be a clone to d person.... lol

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by balaclava: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2016
sod09:
ode foolish blogger looking for traffic
does dis look like a 7 year old
get a life

Sounded like u participated in this wickedness...

Wether it's 7 or 70, fire is fire...

I don't know ur age and as much as I hate ur response I will never wish dz 4 u.

Kip it up..
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by sod09(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2016
balaclava:

Sounded like u participated in this wickedness...

Wether it's 7 or 70, fire is fire...

I don't know ur age and as much as I hate ur response I will never wish dz 4 u.

Kip it up..
u guys need to stop fucking quoting me
Go ND read d true
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Mcbussy(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2016
sod09:
ode foolish blogger looking for traffic
does dis look like a 7 year old
get a life

Mumu, 7 or no 7, that kid is a minor and this is a crime against humanity.

Even if he wasn't a minor and there was a death penalty for stealing garri, this jungle justice mode of killing is still a crime against humanity.
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by sod09(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2016
Mcbussy:

Mumu, 7 or no 7, that kid is a minor and this is a crime against humanity.
ode d man stole ND wanted to kill
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Mcbussy(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2016
sod09:
ode d man stole ND wanted to kill

He stole and wanted to kill. so let's say it was theft and attempted murder. For that he should be beaten and burnt before getting a fair hearing in a court of law, right?

Ur level of illiteracy is appalling. And who knows, probably u'll call urself an undergraduate or sumthn...smh
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by sod09(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2016
Mcbussy:

He stole and wanted to kill. so let's say it was theft and attempted murder. For that he should be beaten and burnt before getting a fair hearing in a court of law, right?

Ur level of illiteracy is appalling. And who knows, probably u'll call urself an undergraduate or sumthn...smh
u know Wat.... go Bleep urself
it's not my fault ur brain can't comprehend my statement

so if he had succeeded in killing d people....
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Mcbussy(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2016
sod09:
u know Wat.... go Bleep urself
it's not my fault ur brain can't comprehend my statement

so if he had succeeded in killing d people....

Ur just a dullard....even pple that successfully committed genocide got fair hearing. Keep displaying your ignorance.
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by niyot124: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2016
sod09:
capricon
I may be a clone to d person.... lol

Lol, maybe
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by princeemmma(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
people stole billions of naira and they have no cut on there skin, a little boy steal something little and they did this to him. i pray those people who did dis will also earn a big reward everywhere they meet themselves in life
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by sod09(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
niyot124:

Lol, maybe
reply ur mail
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Noneroone(m): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Greatfuture:
This is what happens when people lost faith in its law enforcement agent and its judiciary,they result to jungle justice.
Nigeria wake up
it is simple wickedness

call a spade a spade
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Noneroone(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Litmus:
No Nigerian people are going to kill any seven-year-old child! (and don't try to use ancient practices to justify believing they would in the streets of Lagos) Why do people that call themselves Nigerians believe such nonsense?

If you are a Nigerian and have ever lived in Nigeria, do you believe mobs will burn a child to death without intervention by bystanders or police that are everywhere? Or Nigerian women that are so mad and loving about children ?

It is this sort of lies against Nigeria that makes me loath Africans from elsewhere with a passion!! And the stupid, stupid mods on Niraland encourage this crap!!!
yes!

In whose presense were most public lynchings carried out before?

Bro nigerians are wicked. Very wicked. Go to youtube and see hell
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
jesse8048:
This is really barbaric, God why did u make me a Nigerian.

Even if you don't have airfare to Ghana or Togo, why not trek to Benin Republic in annoyance?
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Irepib(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2016
Even if The guy is 30,years old I don't bloody care how could u people call ur self Christian Muslim and u stand watch this barbaric act u people children will also be burn to death it what u sow u reap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari & First Ladies Of Guinea Conackry, Niger, Gambia, Somalia In Mecca / Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) / Kwankwaso: Labour Party Is Like Andrew Liver Salt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.