Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,048 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her (2669 Views)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Do I Go Ahead With My Plans for Her? / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her by funkyibodude(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2016
emekelnigeria:
am sorry to say it op if you are not careful you will take your hand and put yourself in a big mess. This girl is clearly using you, she is married and it is her cross to carry. if she so much wanted your assistance why didnt she marry you. You might think you are rich now but when responsibilities start coming even her husband would be a saint when the issue of stinginess pops up. Please use your money and better your life.
bro trust me, I don't think she's using me.
Re: Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her by funkyibodude(m): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2016
Piercedclit:
Please don't do it. If her husband consented to it, it would have been a different something. If you go ahead to give her money to buy the form, be ready to sponsor the degree.
Nna e ga ebulikwa?
haha, well it can't get to that stage
Re: Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her by TeeFriz: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2016
Elkay3:
Ah ah. Wonderful wonderment! Financially provocative! What!!!? Akantakeit!!! What!!!

But seriously... Are u related to Dangote or Adenuga or Otedola? If you're not, spare your cash. Being a married woman I think you should have defined a boundary not to cross.
How will you feel if someone should be sending your wife money? Don't you think it could cause trouble in the marriage? Would you like that? The part that should really bother you is; how will a married woman tell her ex about the problems in her home? Haba, bros, check am na. I think you have no business with another man's house happening.

Dude,you need not be too rigid in giving advises, he just needs help, life isn't so hard bro....chill

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her by JerryTemi(f): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2016
Tell me who is not stubborn?who told you she is not a good wife? please my brother if you want assist her do it,please tell her to enroll herself in any good skill acquisition instead of this postgraduate something, Oga tell her say job no dey for naija so please encourage her to acquire some kind of skill so as to assist herself and family. we Africans sometimes we take things in another dimension, I can assist my ex but will always caution myself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her by funkyibodude(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2016
JerryTemi:
Tell me who is not stubborn?who told you she is not a good wife? please my brother if you want assist her do it,please tell her to enroll herself in any good skill acquisition instead of this postgraduate something, Oga tell her say job no dey for naija so please encourage her to acquire some kind of skill so as to assist herself and family. we Africans sometimes we take things in another dimension, I can assist my ex but will always caution myself.
thanks dear smiley
Re: Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her by ritababe(f): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2016
funkyibodude:
thanks for the advice, but i don't have any biz with that fam. This is just a recent development, we hardly talk except special occasions, either birthdays or other events, which she invites me. Trust me im not into her family problems. The issue of money came up 2 weeks ago when she asked me for assistance for her masters program and that was when she opened up about her hubby not catering for her financially. I was even shocked to hear that from her, and since then she has been begging me for cash.

leave them alone don't start what you cannot finish, she's not your responsibility so clear off.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her by seunfly: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
funkyibodude:
haha, well it can't get to that stage
ritababe:

leave them alone don't start what you cannot finish, she's not your responsibility so clear off.

That is d best advice for u, any other thing contrary is looking for trouble.

If it was emergency situation, it would have been better.
Re: Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Stay out of this marriage. If she is unhappy with her husband she needs to address it with him. What you are doing is enabling her.
Re: Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her by ted1741: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
Tell her you will lend the money on one condition only, i.e., in the presence and with the approval of the husband. If she disagrees, stay away from her and stop making excuses for keeping in touch with a married woman and mind you own business, am sure you have your own personal problems to deal with; if you don't have your own problems, create one or we will ask God to give you abundant issues to deal with, something to keep your mind, brain, cell phone, finger and mouth away from a married woman. Get it? Am sure you empathize with her each time she complains, which makes you a potential home wrecker.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her by manproud247(m): 5:15am On Nov 18, 2016
I wonder why women disturb men with marriage as if it is Canaan land with milk and honey not knowing that once she get married, she will grow bored and resent marriage. Women don't understand their own nature. She never wanted to get married. She just wanted the social and financial status that comes with it that she is married and had a wedding. Men need to open their eyes.
Re: Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her by mctowel01: 5:21am On Nov 18, 2016
ted1741:
Tell her you will lend the money on one condition only, i.e., in the presence and with the approval of the husband. If she disagrees, stay away from her and stop making excuses for keeping in touch with a married woman and mind you own business, am sure you have your own personal problems to deal with; if you don't have your own problems, create one or we will ask God to give you abundant issues to deal with, something to keep your mind, brain, cell phone, finger and mouth away from a married woman. Get it? Am sure you empathize with her each time she complains, which makes you a potential home wrecker.
Best comment..The guy is just a soft woman rapper..See as he opened thread and is sounding so concerned on something like this..Money miss road
Re: Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her by emekelnigeria: 12:47am On Nov 20, 2016
mctowel01:

Best comment..The guy is just a soft woman rapper..See as he opened thread and is sounding so concerned on something like this..Money miss road
very correct waiting for the day the hubby would give him a machete cut
Re: Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her by funkyibodude(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
ted1741:
thanks
Re: Should I Go Ahead In Sending Money To Her by Pillyportions(f): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
What was ur final decision/action?
funkyibodude:
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Pls Stop Making This Mistake With Gals. / Is There Such Thing As A Perfect Virgin??? / How I Forked A Pregnant Striper Hoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.