Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Traits Of A Good Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traits Of A Good Boyfriend (38717 Views)

How To Be A Good Boyfriend / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Boyfriend? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Whytelyon(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Omo, na small hustle. 9ja cast pass anything but man gats survive.

Nna mehn odikwa risky like Bobrisky.
I buy $100 for almost 50k, see as them useless our currency Chai.

Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by SycophanticGoat: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

Nna mehn odikwa risky like Bobrisky.
I buy $100 for almost 50k, see as them useless our currency Chai.

Na to run commot sure pass oh..
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Whytelyon(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Na to run commot sure pass oh..

Go where kwanu? Uganda? I hear say boys day storm there well now,only they have a more useless currency than ours. 150k naira is almost 1.8million shillings. And the level of dis organization for there no be here.
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by PeddyBlue(m): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2016
90 percent of naija ladies are bitches. However u want to look at it or define it. If she is'nt yet, she would soon become one once she starts fucking or influenced by peer pressure. Haven't u guys heard, ONCE A GOOD GIRL IS GONE BAD, SHE IS GONE FOREVER. SHE'S IRREDEMMABLE. simple facts of life

1 Like

Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by GossipHeart(m): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2016
alizma:

e sweet me, sweet her who go pay, pls do you know "mama show you"?

Who is mama show you ??
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2016
He who finds a good boyfriend
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Nattybeauty(f): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

May God strike me dead any day i show love to any girl or woman who isn't my mum, sister or wife

I used to be that lovely boyfriend who buys flowers for my girlfriend, takes her on vacations and dates just to make her happy but i learned the hard way, i treated my ex girlfriends like Queens but i was foolish enough not to realize that you can't make women happy by being a nice guy

These hoes did me dirty

And when i became that hard boyfriend who doesn't give a flying fucck, these hoes are now loyal
u must have really been hurt...
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by GossipHeart(m): 9:44am On Nov 29, 2016
Nattybeauty:

u must have really been hurt...

Hurt ??

Sorry, i don't have emotions

I don't know what hurt is
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by alizma: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

Who is mama show you ??
there is one woman around my area while I was in the East. that statement(sweet me, sweet you, who go pay?) is her usual slang whenever she sees lovers. especially those who are still hiding the relationship from the public eyes. is her own way of telling them that she is already aware of the relationship and her caution against any negative outcome in the form of unwanted pregnant or breakup.
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by GossipHeart(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2016
alizma:

there is one woman around my area while I was in the East. that statement(sweet me, sweet you, who go pay?) is her usual slang whenever she sees lovers. especially those who are still hiding the relationship from the public eyes. is her own way of telling them that she is already aware of the relationship and her caution against any negative outcome in the form of unwanted pregnant or breakup.

Where exactly in the east
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by SycophanticGoat: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

Go where kwanu? Uganda? I hear say boys day storm there well now,only they have a more useless currency than ours. 150k naira is almost 1.8million shillings. And the level of dis organization for there no be here.

Really? Then na to carry small money go become millionaire for there na... cheesy grin
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

May God strike me dead any day i show love to any girl or woman who isn't my mum, sister or wife

I used to be that lovely boyfriend who buys flowers for my girlfriend, takes her on vacations and dates just to make her happy but i learned the hard way, i treated my ex girlfriends like Queens but i was foolish enough not to realize that you can't make women happy by being a nice guy

These hoes did me dirty

And when i became that hard boyfriend who doesn't give a flying fucck, these hoes are now loyal

I'm not justifying what women are doing but we too have been taken for granted. Way too much ,being played and lied to just coz a selfish man wanted to get between your legs . women are also bitter
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by zicoraads: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2016
cocoberry:
Ha! Zicoraads must not be d one behind dis pikcho nah. U self how u take no say na night wear be dis? Zicoraads cant differentiate which is night wear nor day wear. Meanwhile my cousin made me up here, I had a date dat stood me up angry e pain Me well well angry

Qualer...stay far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far away from this lady angry

1 Like

Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Whytelyon(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Really? Then na to carry small money go become millionaire for there na... cheesy grin

grin they just get fine girls that's all. And prostitution is a norm there. Belarus is another country with useless currency 50k naira is 3million there.

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=150000&From=NGN&To=UGX

Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by GossipHeart(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2016
Nomfanelo99:

I'm not justifying what women are doing but we too have been taken for granted. Way too much ,being played and lied to just coz a selfish man wanted to get between your legs . women are also bitter

Is that what you think ??

I have a degree in psychology from the university of California

Do you know what traits are ??

Man only need one thing, and that only one thing is sex, just give him a good sex and he will be yours forever

But as for women, you can't satisfy those monsters, if you buy them aeroplanes, tomorrow they will want a wheel barrow because their brain is just too little
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by SycophanticGoat: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

grin they just get fine girls that's all. And prostitution is a norm there. Belarus is another country with useless currency 50k naira is 3million there.

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=150000&From=NGN&To=UGX

Be like say you do travel wella.. As for prostitutes, I do t do them oh.. I rather stay for years without sex than shag olosho. But I really don't have any problem with guys who shag olosho.. cheesy

When I visited my guy (he's married now tho) in Lokoja, he took me to a hotel where he usually gets his regular olosho. The guy was calling her but she wasn't picking so I told him that she's probably on top of it. I wasn't comfortable there and even the oloshos weren't helping matter. See marketing skills Abeg. Sad part is that they were mostly unattractive and the environment was messed up. Looked like a place where criminals converge regularly and me na quiet life kind of person.. cheesy
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Filashade(f): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

Why would a boyfriend buy iPhone 7 just to have sex with his girlfriend ??

Does her pussy have gold ??

Is she a prostitute ??

She can go get a job just like me so she can buy herself iPhones and aeroplanes

The boyfriend satisfies his girlfriend's sexual desires and in return he's sexual desires are satisfied

E sweet me and e sweet her, who go pay ??

Do you know how much iPhone 7 is sold ??

Why would i spend 350k just to get tired or don't you know that sex is the hardest job in the world ??

And the same iPhone i bought for her will be used to call another guy when I'm out of town to come service her engine

She needs to pay me for wasting my strength in moving my stiff waist in the name of having sex while she lays on her back like a dead elephant

She might as well go start doing ashana business for Allen junction Ikeja if she wants money for sex

Oga cool down now. Why the hate?

Take am easy jooor. What is all these?

Stop generalising all women. I understand you have been hurt in the past and this justifies why you sound so bitter but not all women are like that same way not all men are dogs and animals who just wants to fu*k and cheat on women. So stop it.

I really am sick and tired of men degrading women in such manner. It is not the end of the world. Just pray and you will get your own queen.

Just stop it. Like seriously. The way you talk is so insultive as if all women are like that.

Moreover is that all you see the purpose of a woman, as your intimacy gadget? Really? So ur saying the prupose of you buying all those ladies roses etc is because you just want to smash them at the end of the day? Really?

Everything is not about sex. There are more important things in a relationship that banging the living day out of your partner. Just chill dude.

I am lost for words.

My God!!

Men sef. smhhh

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Whytelyon(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Be like say you do travel wella.. As for prostitutes, I do t do them oh.. I rather stay for years without sex than shag olosho. But I really don't have any problem with guys who shag olosho.. cheesy

When I visited my guy (he's married now tho) in Lokoja, he took me to a hotel where he usually gets his regular olosho. The guy was calling her but she wasn't picking so I told him that she's probably on top of it. I wasn't comfortable there and even the oloshos weren't helping matter. See marketing skills Abeg. Sad part is that they were mostly unattractive and the environment was messed up. Looked like a place where criminals converge regularly and me na quiet life kind of person.. cheesy

Good a thing you don't.

To get the Ugandan visa you can apply online.

https://visas.immigration.go.ug/

Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by SycophanticGoat: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

Good a thing you don't.

To get the Ugandan visa you can apply online.

https://visas.immigration.go.ug/

Lol.. I no Wan go Uganda. I for like go Ghana go meet Makydebbie... cheesy
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

Is that what you think ??

I have a degree in psychology from the university of California

Do you know what traits are ??

Man only need one thing, and that only one thing is sex, just give him a good sex and he will be yours forever

But as for women, you can't satisfy those monsters, if you buy them aeroplanes, tomorrow they will want a wheel barrow because their brain is just too little

I don't need to have a degree in psychology to understand women . I'm a woman too . men do cheat even if they are in a good relationship n the sex is good . when it comes to women thn the story is different. if there's no emotional connection obviously she's gonna want more
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by makydebbie(f): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

cheesy
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Whytelyon(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

With the inflation in Ghana? You wonna go there? They don't sell a bottle of coke for pesewas again, it's one Cedi. And a Cedi I think is almost 103 naira now.

Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by SycophanticGoat: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
cheesy

So what do you think are the traits a good boyfriend should posses? cheesy
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by makydebbie(f): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

With the inflation in Ghana? You wonna go there? They don't sell a bottle of coke for pesewas again, it's one Cedi. And a Cedi I think is almost 103 naira now.

Its worse now. A bottle of coke is two cedis.
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by SycophanticGoat: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

Lol.. be like say you done travel go round Africa oh.. cheesy

So na Uganda you come Wan make I go bah? grin
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by GossipHeart(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2016
Filashade:

Oga cool down now. Why the hate?

Take am easy jooor. What is all these?

Stop generalising all women. I understand you have been hurt in the past and this justifies why you sound so bitter but not all women are like that same way not all men are dogs and animals who just wants to fu*k and cheat on women. So stop it.

I really am sick and tired of men degrading women in such manner. It is not the end of the world. Just pray and you will get your own queen.

Just stop it. Like seriously. The way you talk is so insultive as if all women are like that.

Moreover is that all you see the purpose of a woman, as your intimacy gadget? Really? So ur saying the prupose of you buying all those ladies roses etc is because you just want to smash them at the end of the day? Really?

Everything is not about sex. There are more important things in a relationship that banging the living day out of your partner. Just chill dude.

I am lost for words.

My God!!

Men sef. smhhh

undecided undecided undecided

Normally, i don't talk to little kids but let me defy that rule today

Listen up, kid

I'm not generalizing shiit, nature made it that way

Women are damn confused, they don't know what the want

I know you're a kid and you won't comprehend my lectures
Sex is an involuntary action which you can't control, i really need her for Sex ?? Are you that dumb ?? We need each other for Sex, who will satisfy her sexual desires ?? A ghost ??

I know you're still 12 years old but this is not how i use to think or reason when i was 12

Can you go to your room and watch cartoons and eat ice cream
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by makydebbie(f): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

So what do you think are the traits a good boyfriend should posses? cheesy
you're funny.cheesy
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by GossipHeart(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:

What the hell are you doing in Ghana ??
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by GossipHeart(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2016
Nomfanelo99:

I don't need to have a degree in psychology to understand women . I'm a woman too . men do cheat even if they are in a good relationship n the sex is good . when it comes to women thn the story is different. if there's no emotional connection obviously she's gonna want more

How old are you ??
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by SycophanticGoat: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
you're funny.cheesy

You keep saying that.. undecided

Anyways, you're a pretty girlie..
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2016
GossipHeart:

How old are you ??

I'm 24
Re: Traits Of A Good Boyfriend by Whytelyon(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:

I stayed in kumasi when I came last,then went to a university in Winneboa(dont know if I spelt it correctly) Accra was a nice place. Nice girls as well grin very hot.

SycophanticGoat:

Lol.. be like say you done travel go round Africa oh.. cheesy
So na Uganda you come Wan make I go bah? grin

Lol, you'D end up loving the place. Or you can go to Cape Verde Islands. They use the Escudo there and still adopt portuguese lifestyle, and their ladies are pretty like Brazilians, they look alike.

I have pastor friends in Santiago,and Pria (capital) there. And it's visa free too.

You can start a business there,import /export the Escudo is by far higher than the naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.