Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Ingratitude In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ingratitude In Relationships (594 Views)

The Truth: Most Guys Have Nothing To Offer In Relationships / Ladies/Men Who Are In Relationships With Introverts, Share Your Experiences. / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ingratitude In Relationships by Orikinla(m): 7:19am On Dec 21, 2016
The Witchcraft of Ingratitude

Ingratitude is witchcraft, because when you don't appreciate acts of goodness and loving kindness, you are rewarding good with evil.

Ingrates suffer from what I call the Amnesia of Ingratitude.
It is of the evil spirit of the power of the dog.

You find a lovely dog wagging it's tail as you feed and take care of the dog for years.
But the day you fail to give the dog what it has been eating and enjoying from you, the dog stops wagging it's tail and growls or snarls at you in anger and fury. The dog can bark and bite you. It does not remember all the years you have been feeding and taking care of it.
Many humans behave like dogs, because they are possessed by the evil power of the dog.

King David prayed thus:
"Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog."
~ Psalm 22:20 KJV:Holy Bible.

Read my popular analysis on The Rhema Blog: "Are You Possessed By the Spirit of the Dog?"
http://therhema..com.ng/2012/04/are-you-possessed-by-spirit-of-dog.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Dating Someone Not Your Tribe. / So Sisters... What Exactly Are You Bringing To The Table? / Felling Hmmmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.