Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man (78672 Views)

How My Older Daughter Beat Our 13-year-old To Death In Lagos - Man / Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by segebase(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
I tink I knw this area....those kerbs look familiar and drains
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by somez(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
I dont knw who to beliv again.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Jollyana(f): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
We can't trust the police. But killing him wasn't the best option either. Those who did have a valid reason, but still!
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
if not for G and naira bet eh! this country for Don tumble fall untop Buhari aswear.

5 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
I dont pity him,good for him tho.#yestojunglejustice for thieves.

If u quote me and yab me,na thunder go fire you.Those bastards have no mercy,they kill and rob pple anyhow.

6 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by hefelove(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
ritababe:
not enough reason to kill him
this guy's have been killing and hurting and stealing from people his gang escaped

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by SABA2002(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
If only he had listen to grandma below grin

3 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Collins0609(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mosaic law,if ur broder slau once,slap him 7 times.messiah law.do on to others what u want them to do 4 u.i rest my comment
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by taofeek11(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Anybody that want to justified dt act of penalty, should really check him or her self..........Allah is the best of Judges

3 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by JohnAdeDavid(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] Diaris God oh....this blood that they are shredding in Alafia ehn...

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Tonyreal49(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
who the Bleep cares if he's 7 or not come on he's a human modafuckers
Bleep you if u had not stolen in your whole fucking life

3 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Btruth: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
My thought in the first place was that, what will a 7 years old boy be doing alone in such an environment at that time?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Hammefeez: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
someone even made it a topic on her television programme today........... She repeated severaly that the boy was 7years old

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Topmaike007(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
If this can be done to our fellow ordinary civilian. What should we do to our politicians that loot our money...
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Acebar(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
did u attached his birthcert In ur signature

2 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by vioment: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
If you say he works with a gang why not follow up with the police in finding out who the gang members are. This country and intelligence do not mix. ZOO.

2 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Eagle360(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
you should have put warning! about the graphic pictures, I won't bother to open it. To sleep now, ooooo

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by jbaby265(f): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
speechless all I know is that only political looters deserve jungle justice not this boy.. if the community says police are not to be trusted what about military force.. anyway I leave this case to the chief judge GOD

3 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by ybalogs(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jungle justice served but will that make the crimes stop?Why aee there so many criminals now?Whose fault(these criminals or our government)? Too many questions without answers.May God help us.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by niceguy7(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
saniboy:
Well I think beating him and handling him 2 d police would have been better than killing him
Seconded, ok will jungle Justice still stop the robbery incidents

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Acebar(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
SABA2002:
If only he had listen to grandma below grin
for real she looks like Edo state grandma

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by ephi123(f): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
To all those justifying jungle justice on this thread, channel your anger to the right place --> YOUR GOVERNMENT rather than justifying evil.

No wonder some call the country zoo, a fitting name, considering the animalistic attributes the people show.

You think there aren't worse criminals in the US, UK and other places? undecided

It's sickening some people are even trying to defend this barbaric act. Wicked human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
fippycbk:
This story made front page even before the "7 year old that stole garri" news.
I was confused when i see the pix trending on twitter, but for another story.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Rozaystunna(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
I highly support flaming of robbers

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by DSB(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
This doesn't change anything. No citizen has the right to assault or kill another and face no retribution. They should have just held him down and hand him over to the Police. And don't tell me you do not trust them to prosecute the culprit. If we are unsatisfied with the performance of the police, it would be better to demonstrate or make our grievances known to the lawmakers so that laws can be passed to force the Police to always do the right thing.

It is hard but not impossible. God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by afolayangs(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
saniboy:
Well I think beating him and handling him 2 d police would have been better than killing him
so he will return back at wee hr?

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by sorextee(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bros, no paste this ur nonsense here... Before I expose you... Its becos I dont have ur time, thats why ive been keeping quiet since... And besides, its just 1k.. Hope u remember me now...

adeyemAz2D1:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6#
For Etisalat, dial *229*9#
For Airtel, dial *123*57#
For Glo, dial  *127*0#

To purchase any of our data bundle, follow these easy steps;
Data Bundle Prices are listed at the bottom of post;
1. Choose data plan you want to buy.

MTN
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

GLO
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

ETISALAT
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

AIRTEL 
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by rickyrex(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
hefelove:

they have been arresting them before but the police keep letting them go and they still continue their evil act that's what the people noticed and they decided to burn the guy, police dey useless, the brother of the guy that was killed by this stupid boys narrated on twitter how they killed his brother early this year at this same spot this one was burnt

Then that brother that came on twitter should stay away from stealing else... Na so him sef go waka

2 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by EreluY(f): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Another evidence Nigeria is doomed. The level of lawlessness in that country is only comparable to ISIS occupied territories in Syria and Iraq.

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by passyhansome(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
okay
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Onechancearmy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thank goodness. Nigerians are an ignorant, corrupt , rather s.t.u.p.i.d and hypocritical bunch but I knew that even they would not stoop as low as murdering a child!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.