Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man (78682 Views)

How My Older Daughter Beat Our 13-year-old To Death In Lagos - Man / Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Flashh: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2016
When I read the post, I lost my sympathy for him.

3 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by fendorf(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2016
May God forgive his soul

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by hadura29(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2016
PaperLace:
If these armed robbers handle you, you'll kill them all at sight.
Before a particular incident, I was vehemently against jungle justice but right now_ as long as it's meted out on the right person(no juvenile ...), I am game.

The memory of how his ilk tortured my darling husband remains fresh in my head. Chai! I cried that night...
I thought it was kidnap, I waited for ransom call_ I tire!
Even after collecting the money, they still held him hostage and tortured him till he bled from every point, even broke his skull.

I saw my husband in the state they left him,with all the agu nwanyi I am known for, I started crying. I was just wondering where I would start from as a widow and single mum <25.

They can take all the money, we would make double. Why kill? Why put an end to a life you can't create?

Is jungle justice good? No.
'but you just need to have an encounter with these guys.

If I get the modafuckers that tortured my husband that day, I will roast their body and soul!!!

Surprisingly, when my husband opened his eyes and saw me. He said "my fine wife, so another man for just carry you_ shey you will remarry na?"...lols.

The end got me shedding tears... I am happy for you... grin

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by hadura29(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2016
Reeberry:

Are you sure this happened to you? If you experienced it, you won't laugh at the end of your post.

undecided

Sometimes at the end of a bitter experience, laughter is the next, don't blame her, she's 25, young and I appreciate the husband, he came back and made a joke out of it.. that's grace..
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by buchilino(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2016
saniboy:
Well I think beating him and handling him 2 d police would have been better than killing him

4 ME KILL D BAST.RD.

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by chuckpeter001(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
Fake News Everyday
...the moment I saw seven years yesterday, I knew the news about his age wasn't true
Shey Na football age

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2016
they should havent burn him; kissthey should havent burn him;
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by folasayolyn(f): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2016
PaperLace:
Before a particular incident, I was vehemently against jungle justice but right now_ as long as it's meted out on the right person(no juvenile ...), I am game.

The memory of how his ilk tortured my darling husband remains fresh in my head. Chai! I cried that night...
Even after collecting the money, they still held him hostage and tortured him till he bled from every point, even broke his skull.

I saw my husband in the state they left him,with all the agu nwanyi I am known for, I started crying. I was just wondering where I would start from as a widow and single mum <25.

They can take all the money, we would make double. Why kill? Why put an end to a life you can't create?

If I get the modafuckers that tortured my husband that day, I will roast their body and soul!!!

Surprisingly, when my husband opened his eyes and saw me. He said "my fine wife, so another man for just carry you_ shey you will remarry na?"...lols.

cheesy
PaperLace:

so that was what was on his mind men lwkmd
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by billyG(m): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2016
he has strong muscular legs & thighs for a 7yrs old,a perfect tool 4 fleeing frm scene of operation but jungle justice is bad.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2016
Theflint1:
You think say to join police easy?
has anyone in the crowd that killed the guy tried?
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2016
Reeberry:

Are you sure this happened to you? If you experienced it, you won't laugh at the end of your post.

undecided
Trust me, the tears I shed that period can last a lifetime.
I am laughing now because it has been quite some time and my husband survived it smiley.

femi4:
That last part sha.....you mean he said all that with all the pain
Not really in pain_ 'cos of the heavy pain relievers he was given.
After taking him to the hospital, I wasn't allowed to see him for about 3days. That's when he was fairly stable.
I didn't find it funny then sha angry

hadura29:

The end got me shedding tears... I am happy for you... grin
Lols @ shedding tears.
Thanks jare...you understand how it works @ laughing.
He was seriously laughing while recounting the story on the hospital bed. I got pissed, like_ does this man know what I have been through these past days?
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by folasimbo: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2016
say no to jungle justice...I don't support dis police ar our friends we don't av to tak law into our hands....no mata wat
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by RIOg(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2016
thesicilian:
How can anyone even see this pix in the first place and still agree he was 7yrs old? For me I feel almost anything is justifiable only if you are patience enough to listen to both sides of the story. Unfortunately, the young man is not alive to tell his side of the story.
It may even have been a case of mistaken identity.
But then if he really did those things they said he did - robbed, maimed, terrified the neighborhood, attempted murder, then he deserved what happened to him to an extent...

There is no justification for jungle justice. What the OP suggested was the most appropriate in such-like circumstance.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by zurad1: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2016
It is quiet unfortunate. Such situation can be disturbing and annoying, burning or killing shd not be in the hand of ordinary people.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2016
PaperLace:

I read your story with goosebumps
Is your husband okay now?
So sorry to hear this sis
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by ImperialYoruba: 8:14am On Nov 18, 2016
chiscodedon:

Am a Christian, was against the killing, but in law court, you ain't guilty until proven otherwise, they were just suspects,nothing to justify the acused persons

This is an act of self defense, it doesnt need proof of guilt but witnesses....and through their action, the witnesses have spoken!

Shikena!
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Mockinbird: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:
HAND HIM OVER TO THE POLICE HOW RIDICULOUS...THE LAST SET OF PEOPLE TO TRUST IN THIS COUNTRY ARE SECURITY AGENTS

IF THIS GUY AND HIS GANG ARE GUILTY OF THE CRIMES LEVELED AGAINST THEM (STABBING PEOPLE TO COLLECT THEIR BELONGINGS...THROWING SOMEONE OFF THE BRIDGE BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO GIVE YOU HIS PHONE ) THEN I MUST SAY HE DESERVED TO DIE THE WAY HE DID

YES TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT BUT IT SURELY MAKES US EVEN

HE WHO KILLS BY THE SWORD MUST DIE BY THE SWORD

STILL NOT A FAN OF JUNGLE JUSTICE

AND AGAIN NEVER EVER TRUST THE SECURITY AGENTS ESPECIALLY THE POLICE THEY ARE THE WORSE CRIMINALS IN THIS COUNTRY
I'm sure you aint get fcked by European police...
..then you'l know Naija police are your friends.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by obc: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2016
Bro I think its a game between these criminals, Seun and his moderators cos I see no reason they allow people to continue falling prey of these unscrupulous elements. If its not a team work, Seun and his moderators should ban and stop such posts either as a footnote or in any guise. These guys advertise data plans at a rate that even the known telecommunication companies cannot offer. I know what i am saying cos I was a victim and many nairalanders too but some will be ashamed to speak out. If you talk they will ban you. Nonesense!!!
MONITZ:

I think it will soon be ur turn to be lynched, wat is the difference between u nd d supposed 7 year old guy? Armed robbers like u who keep on defrauding unsuspecting citizens of their precious call cards or cash shall know no peace, Amen......The only way u can be free is if u re indeed genuine, anything other than that can only attract misfortune to u.

There is no way on earth that u re genuine... .
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2016
Mockinbird:

I'm sure you aint get fcked by European police...
..then you'l know Naija police are your friends.

grin grin grin YOU GOT ME CRACKING REAL HARD.....BUT POLICE IS POLICE EVERYWERE....SUCH DECEITFUL PEOPLE
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Sexyolori(f): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2016
PaperLace:

Lmho, Ur hubby's very funny so that was what was going through his mind at that time, Lol...Thank God for you since I can't even picture it. God keep you guys
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by no1madman(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2016
PaperLace:

If u carry big nyash,i no go die. .i reject it!
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2016
As long as we don't have a credible Police Force in Nigeria, jungle justice would continue to rear it's ugly head in Nigeria. Take it or leave it!

The Nigerian Police cannot be trusted.

They carry themselves as Official Nigerian Criminals, ONC, And they carry out their nefarious activities with impunity.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by NotComplaining: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2016
sar33:
As shared by Ogbuanya Bill...

'THE REAL STORY BEHIND THE ALLEGED "7 YEAR OLD" BOY WHO WAS TORTURED AND BURNT TO DEATH IN LAGOS...

First of all the boy in question is not 7 years old as broadcasted by everyone on the Internet but a small man who is in his mid twenties. I wondered how such a person can be 7 years old because I watched so many of his pictures and videos where he was being lynched by the mob, I was sure he wasnt less than 20 years from what I observed and saw...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-man-reveals-reason-behind.html

This incident was nothing less than a gross miscarriage of justice.

Reading your views only highlights how inconclusive many Nigerians are before meting out their version of retaliation. Your account of the event is incosistent as you hop from asserting the age of the "man" being over 20 to repeatedly calling him a boy; writing in the first person as a witness would do.

Either you know his age or you dont. The boy/man lost his life probably owing the lack of clear judgement by sheepish individuals like you.

However way you look at it, this 'boy' and the incident are the products of a failed justice system, from police to judiciary. The failures of previous policy makers are laid bare for all to see.

Nigerian police are not law enforces, they are bottom feeding thugs in uniform. Nigerian judges are not judges, they are they enforcers of cronyism.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by hadura29(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2016
PaperLace:

Trust me, the tears I shed that period can last a lifetime.
I am laughing now because it has been quite some time and my husband survived it smiley.

Not really in pain_ 'cos of the heavy pain relievers he was given.
After taking him to the hospital, I wasn't allowed to see him for about 3days. That's when he was fairly stable.
I didn't find it funny then sha angry

Lols @ shedding tears.
Thanks jare...you understand how it works @ laughing.
He was seriously laughing while recounting the story on the hospital bed. I got pissed, like_ does this man know what I have been through these past days?

Aaah see you, Wetin concern with what you have passed through, is concern is him seeing you beside him knowing you still gat him and he is alive to make jokes.. nothing pass that one ooooo my sister...

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by feisty1(f): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2016
No 1 has d right to Kill any1..we v done so many tns dat deserve death yet we received grace... I don't support his act...judgement s of d lord...
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Patto5050(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2016
why killing the boy? Nigerians has bigger criminals leaving healthy till date.

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by modsRbastard: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2016
PaperLace:

Lols.
Have we 'met' before?
You've been keeping up with my stories? Hope you're entertained.
I pray you don't have this particular experience. Whenever I remember it_ I go cold.

I'm not stalking you, just Hard not to remember female monikers that's gotten a few attention in the auto/car-talk section.
You seem to have a way with words, which makes your post a Lil catchy.

PTSD is not to be taken lightly, it's this part of the world you're an every day victim of traumatic events and at the same time have to self counsell to get over the lingering trauma. Im so sorry for your ordeal, I wish none for any human.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by phoenixcent(m): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2016
the real people hu deserve this kind of treatment are our politicians who continually purchase exotic cars n etc at d detriment of us all. and we can c poverty at work, being unemployed the people around joined hands in oda to achieve a common goal by burning d dude. y can't we all just channel our grievances on this politicians n c whether we all won't av a better life. simply because he is a notorious fellow, burning him did not justified his crimes. now tell me, what has burning him got to do with d reduction of d price of garri in d market. burn a politician today n c whether we won't start buying bag of rice for 5k.

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by thesicilian: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2016
RIOg:

There is no justification for jungle justice. What the OP suggested was the most appropriate in such-like circumstance.
In a civilized society, yes.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Kanyekels(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2016
ephi123:

I don't converse with murderers in human skins, so get off my mention.

You've really got no bases for condemning what the mob did. When you do, your story will change you silly advocate.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2016
People don't seem to understand the kind of environment they find themselves.

How on earth could one believe that this grown-up is a 7 year old boy.

I was just pondering towards this menace and have carefully read, asked questions and even contacted a man who stays very close to the scene where did churlish act was perpetrated.

The response I got was so shocking, thus I became devastated and was in a state of bewilderment.

We're in a country where people don't understand the phenomenon behind things. I'm not trying to Justify neither am I trying to say kudos to the morons.

The felon is gone forever and the story behind this should serve as a Big Warning to those Men of the underworld who have future ambitions.

I however, state that 'evil will always slay the wicked and men of cruelty'. Stay away from crime else you become killable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.