Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man (78681 Views)

How My Older Daughter Beat Our 13-year-old To Death In Lagos - Man / Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by bishopken: 6:21am On Nov 18, 2016
Woh, I have always kicked against jungle justice, handling him to authorise would have being be best option. Criminals are so wicked that their mindset is to kill and destroy. Bad for him anyway.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Neddstark: 6:21am On Nov 18, 2016
The thief is dead and is never coming back no more grin
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Ahmadgani(m): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2016
I perceived right from the beginning that the story circulating on social media does not hold water.
7years, garri makes no sense
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by ritababe(f): 6:26am On Nov 18, 2016
mamajaz:
smh for you.
what do you mean, why do we have police force?
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 18, 2016
hakbab:
In as much as I don't support jungle justice in any form but this is what you get when society no longer trust the police. My company car was stolen in my office few months back and with the help of the our cctv we were able to identify the culprit and handed him to police with the cctv footage. This very guy is walking as free man today infact this very incident exposed to me the rot in our police system in Nigeria. I pursued the case rigorously with money and everything yet nothing positive came out. So jungle justice will continue to live with us if police continue to fail in their responsibility.
that one is just a car,I know of an armed robber that was caught with a gun during a robbery and he was even a cultist with evidences of battle axe and some other things that were found in his house, but today he is walking free on the streets today

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by madridguy(m): 6:36am On Nov 18, 2016
You husband must be a funny man. Thank God he survive it.

PaperLace:
If these armed robbers handle you, you'll kill them all at sight.
Before a particular incident, I was vehemently against jungle justice but right now_ as long as it's meted out on the right person(no juvenile ...), I am game.

The memory of how his ilk tortured my darling husband remains fresh in my head. Chai! I cried that night...
I thought it was kidnap, I waited for ransom call_ I tire!
Even after collecting the money, they still held him hostage and tortured him till he bled from every point, even broke his skull.

I saw my husband in the state they left him,with all the agu nwanyi I am known for, I started crying. I was just wondering where I would start from as a widow and single mum <25.

They can take all the money, we would make double. Why kill? Why put an end to a life you can't create?

Is jungle justice good? No.
'but you just need to have an encounter with these guys.

If I get the modafuckers that tortured my husband that day, I will roast their body and soul!!!

Surprisingly, when my husband opened his eyes and saw me. He said "my fine wife, so another man for just carry you_ shey you will remarry na?"...lols.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by chiscodedon(m): 6:36am On Nov 18, 2016
There's no note you will put up here that would justify the deed carried on the poor boy, am not in support of stealing and don't ask me if I have been robbed before, and with the pix and video I have seen, I solely tell you that boy there is a teenager. if he was tortured,handed over to police, no one would complain. is high time we stopped jungle justice in Nigeria,we have people govt is paying for it, allow them do there work
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Kanyekels(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2016
ephi123:
To all those justifying jungle justice on this thread, channel your anger to the right place --> YOUR GOVERNMENT rather than justifying evil.

No wonder some call the country zoo, a fitting name, considering the animalistic attributes the people show.

You think there aren't worse criminals in the US, UK and other places? undecided

It's sickening some people are even trying to defend this barbaric act. Wicked human beings.

Your opinion is not needed till you experience the evil that they do to people(rape, stealing, killing your loved one) . Come back and rant after then.

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by gameboyo: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2016
theripper3:
He got wat he deserved

Make he go dey argue with God for heaven

If u live in uyo, u won't be surprised by this. Boys of this age are the ones perpetuating crimes at Plaza. They almost killed my friend

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by ImperialYoruba: 6:49am On Nov 18, 2016
sar33:
As shared by Ogbuanya Bill...

'THE REAL STORY BEHIND THE ALLEGED "7 YEAR OLD" BOY WHO WAS TORTURED AND BURNT TO DEATH IN LAGOS...

First of all the boy in question is not 7 years old as broadcasted by everyone on the Internet but a small man who is in his mid twenties. I wondered how such a person can be 7 years old because I watched so many of his pictures and videos where he was being lynched by the mob, I was sure he wasnt less than 20 years from what I observed and saw...

Secondly the boy is a notorious criminal who is a senior member of a gang that has being terrorizing the people of a community called Alafia in Lagos State, they have robbed many people blind, maimed, injured and even killed people including a young boy of 17 years who refuse to surrender his mobile phone to them when they attacked him, they had even throw another guy off from a bridge because he didn't want to hand over his precious properties and money.

Thirdly those people decided to torture and kill him because they didn't trust the police, they believed that if they handed the boy over to the police they will just detain him for sometime and then let him free after he pays some money to them, the community has handed such notorious criminals to the police in the past but they released them back into the society after some days and the criminals continued their evil activities.

Finally it isn't true that he stole ordinary garri as alleged by people but he stole expensive phones and even stabbed someone in the process, he was caught and the people decided to mete out jungle justice on him to serve as a warning to other notorious criminals like him in the area...

Am in no way endorsing or supporting jungle justice but I can understand the frustration and anger of the people of that community, I feel what they have passed through in the hands of the boy and his gang, however they should just have beaten him thoroughly and them handed him to the police while monitoring the police through credible and eminent Lawyers until the boy is charged to court and punished for his crimes'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-man-reveals-reason-behind.html

Ibos are the ones giving the story a sensation, believing labelling him a 7yr old will get international sympathy and draw attention of interest groups looking for cases of abuse to champion. If that had happened Biafrans count on broadening the scope to claim victim of abuse and oppression and thus legitimize their agenda.

Beside Biafraland, where children are fed human meat to accelerate maturity and muscle growth and hormones, I dont know anywhere else on this planet that someone with that much muscle mass is known to be 7yr old.

In the original story they were careful not to mention his name or tribe but you can't disguise his flat head and pass him for anything else but yanmiri.

This is a thief, a kidnapper and a killer. His snatch and grab went wrong today and he has to pay with his blood for the countless pains and agony he has caused others whose children have met their death in his hands. Good riddance! Jungle justice may not be a good treatment in all cases but in this case it was well merited.

Police use criminals like this for dirty income. They lock them up,then take bribe from them, release them with knowledge they will soon be rearrested and pay more to be released again...its a cycle! Quite honestly I believe its time we start giving jungle justice to policemen that release criminals back into the streets. They need to learn that the innocent life is more sacred than the criminal's.

Next time you release criminal to a police for arrest discreetly take his picture and the criminal's. If we ever see that criminal on the street before justice has taken its course that policeman is in deep shyyt!

3 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 18, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeew! You're possibly among those that lynched him.How could You say the guy I'm seeing right here is above 20?
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by wakes: 6:54am On Nov 18, 2016
Really?
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by ImperialYoruba: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2016
chiscodedon:
There's no note you will put up here that would justify the deed carried on the poor boy, am not in support of stealing and don't ask me if I have been robbed before, and with the pix and video I have seen, I solely tell you that boy there is a teenager. if he was tortured,handed over to police, no one would complain. is high time we stopped jungle justice in Nigeria,we have people govt is paying for it, allow them do there work

The kaffirs that killed Mrs Agbahime in Kano were handed to police. Correct?
They are out on street hunting for another blasphemer to attack and murder.

Can you explain the virtue of justice here? Would it not have been better if they were clubbed to death to get proper justice for Mrs Agbahime?

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Btruth: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2016
CFCman:
Still doesn't justify jungle justice

We have to act like civilized people living in the 21st century

Civilised people? When innocent people were been robbed and maimed for no reason, and yet our police refused to provide adequate security for the citizens. Who will be happy to hear that one his/her relatives lost his/her life over his/her property. Fine, they want to rob, then let them rob with sense and fear of God. Why after robbing your victims, killing or damaging their bodies again. We should all remember that live is precious, and no one's life is superior to others. I only hope that this will be a warning to his mates, that the people will not spare them if apprehended and that nobody trusted the Nigeria Police and the judiciary system for justice again.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by glossy6(f): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2016
PaperLace:
Before a particular incident, I was vehemently against jungle justice but right now_ as long as it's meted out on the right person(no juvenile ...), I am game.

The memory of how his ilk tortured my darling husband remains fresh in my head. Chai! I cried that night...
Even after collecting the money, they still held him hostage and tortured him till he bled from every point, even broke his skull.

I saw my husband in the state they left him,with all the agu nwanyi I am known for, I started crying. I was just wondering where I would start from as a widow and single mum <25.

They can take all the money, we would make double. Why kill? Why put an end to a life you can't create?

If I get the modafuckers that tortured my husband that day, I will roast their body and soul!!!

Surprisingly, when my husband opened his eyes and saw me. He said "my fine wife, so another man for just carry you_ shey you will remarry na?"...lols.

Hmmm. You remind me of the day I was called by 5am that my younger brother, a father of 4 was attacked by armed robbers in his house. They stole valuables without a single resistance, attempted to rape his wife, a nursing mother, only for them to return to the and broke his skull with a bar. He almost bled to death! A struggling man who has been taking care of his family legitimately. We almost lost him but we thank God for His mercies.

I had no pity on that maga, even if dem like make them say na 3 years old, I watched the video to the end. They are wicked. Why not collect the valuable and move on, rather than kill their victims. If the victims are left alive, they will make another money for the lazy thieves to steal again if they have the opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by glossy6(f): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2016
Hammefeez:
someone even made it a topic on her television programme today........... She repeated severaly that the boy was 7years old

Maybe she has his birth certificate or na she born am kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by sorextee(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Haha, wetin!!!!!!! Are they your neighbors?

fortuneobi:
Just this year alone I was nearly killed by 3 guys because of a measly Nokia x2...na my Family even pick me up from gutter where I was left for dead
3 weeks ago I was dispossessed of my sony xperia after some days I got anoda n dem still wan make attempt to steal am
This guys deserve everything dats coming their way
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by popcykaylah(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2016
I read how people condemn jungle justice and i also do.but still a fresh memory about two years ago when these ruthless animals entered my house .beat me up, harassed my siblings ...after taking all our phones laptops and money they still stabbed my brother above his eye.shoved and push my mother around without mercy..my sister cried in fear..if I find any one caught in the act robbing at gun point.I will KILL him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by sparkleRed(f): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Tonyreal49:
who the Bleep cares if he's 7 or not come on he's a human modafuckers

Bleep you if u had not stolen in your whole fucking life

Dis is nt a matter of stealing but killing someone in d process of stealing, hurting pple's family putting dem in agony becos of greed. See d one he staBbed d man now without remorse.

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by ephi123(f): 7:13am On Nov 18, 2016
Kanyekels:

Your opinion is not needed till you experience the evil that they do to people(rape, stealing, killing your loved one) . Come back and rant after then.

I don't converse with murderers in human skins, so get off my mention.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Reeberry: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2016
PaperLace:

Are you sure this happened to you? If you experienced it, you won't laugh at the end of your post.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by mrkia474(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Hmmm... No more justice in our country. This shows our insecurity. RIP
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by PenSniper: 7:18am On Nov 18, 2016
sar33:
As shared by Ogbuanya Bill...

'THE REAL STORY BEHIND THE ALLEGED "7 YEAR OLD" BOY WHO WAS TORTURED AND BURNT TO DEATH IN LAGOS...

First of all the boy in question is not 7 years old as broadcasted by everyone on the Internet but a small man who is in his mid twenties. I wondered how such a person can be 7 years old because I watched so many of his pictures and videos where he was being lynched by the mob, I was sure he wasnt less than 20 years from what I observed and saw...

Secondly the boy is a notorious criminal who is a senior member of a gang that has being terrorizing the people of a community called Alafia in Lagos State, they have robbed many people blind, maimed, injured and even killed people including a young boy of 17 years who refuse to surrender his mobile phone to them when they attacked him, they had even throw another guy off from a bridge because he didn't want to hand over his precious properties and money.

Thirdly those people decided to torture and kill him because they didn't trust the police, they believed that if they handed the boy over to the police they will just detain him for sometime and then let him free after he pays some money to them, the community has handed such notorious criminals to the police in the past but they released them back into the society after some days and the criminals continued their evil activities.

Finally it isn't true that he stole ordinary garri as alleged by people but he stole expensive phones and even stabbed someone in the process, he was caught and the people decided to mete out jungle justice on him to serve as a warning to other notorious criminals like him in the area...

Am in no way endorsing or supporting jungle justice but I can understand the frustration and anger of the people of that community, I feel what they have passed through in the hands of the boy and his gang, however they should just have beaten him thoroughly and them handed him to the police while monitoring the police through credible and eminent Lawyers until the boy is charged to court and punished for his crimes'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-man-reveals-reason-behind.html

This poster is a comparatively worst criminal - a so-called lawyer defending jungle justice ! He is suspect.
The government should take more than a passing interest in this case.
The so-called culprit has been rendered voiceless, garri, as the bait is being changed to "infinix phones, etc".
The government and police authorities should not only speak but act for the voiceless.
We are watching and waiting.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Jethrolite(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2016
saniboy:
Well I think beating him and handling him 2 d police would have been better than killing him
It is easy for you to say this because you are not his victim. Do you know what it feels like living in a criminal infested area? At no time of the day are you safe, when it gets dark, your heart starts beating abnormally. Pray not to see evil.

3 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Ironi: 7:21am On Nov 18, 2016
Why do Nigerians find it so easy to kill a fellow human being??
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Theflint1(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2016
Treasuredlove:
But for someone to kill and even justify it.
I mean, pick up a tire, pour petrol and then set someone ablaze alive amidst his/ her screams is sickening. And there in the crowd would be somebody's mother or father, somebody's boo claiming he/she. has nothing but love to give. Whatever the true story, there is no justification for killing. Sadly, these touts that set the ball rolling to kill a thief (they are no different, they are murderers too) will not give the victim a chance to speak, whether guilty or innocent. Hand the thief to the police who made you ruler and judge over any one's life? If you think Nigeria police isn't to be trusted and you think you can maintain law and order, go and join the police force and be the change they need. Our people are slowly turning to animals
You think say to join police easy?
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Irepib(m): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2016
He who killed by sword will surely die by sword don't worry killers it ur turn
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by ImperialYoruba: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2016
The modafvkr should have been beheaded bokoharam style first and then roasted with the tire and left there for dogs to feast on.

Na me ImperialYoruba talk am. cool

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by chiscodedon(m): 7:27am On Nov 18, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

The kaffirs that killed Mrs Agbahime in Kano were handed to police. Correct?
They are out on street hunting for another blasphemer to attack and murder.

Can you explain the virtue of justice here? Would it not have been better if they were clubbed to death to get proper justice for Mrs Agbahime?

Am a Christian, was against the killing, but in law court, you ain't guilty until proven otherwise, they were just suspects,nothing to justify the acused persons
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Flashh: 7:30am On Nov 18, 2016
ritababe:
not enough reason to kill him
Is it that, you don't read the article, or you failed to comprehend out of ignorance?

You don't have a point.

4 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Fkhalifa(m): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2016
Those who stand against jungle Justice on those criminals that have killed,attempted or terrorize innocent citizens are themselves evil and criminals... angry

They are only covering up for their evil and their fellow evil doers

My prayer is that these criminals shall be getting exposed day and night and successful justice by our people should be met on them (Amen).
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by justtryme: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2016
if you have ever been robbed, maimed, stabbed and your precious and valuable property taken from you, by this blood sucking hoodlums, then you will understand that the boy deserved worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? / Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.