Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man (78680 Views)

How My Older Daughter Beat Our 13-year-old To Death In Lagos - Man / Lagos: Man Beats His Mother To Death For Refusing To Give Him N20k Pocket Money / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by priscaoge(f): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
This guy should shut up pls, getting info from different sources and joining them together to make a story. Don't bore us with this story again. Almost 95% of what he wrote came from d guy that narrated how he lost his brother, and a Female lawyer that gave the full story as an eye witness. People should stop feeding the media with so much nonsense just to trend. What's d difference between this story and what has been trending on Instagram since morning? See how he made it look like the story is originally from him. Enough of this gory pictures pls. It's an eyesore. #SayNoToJungleJustice

3 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by MrCork: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
sar33:
As shared by Ogbuanya Bill...

'THE REAL STORY BEHIND THE ALLEGED "7 YEAR OLD" BOY WHO WAS TORTURED AND BURNT TO DEATH IN LAGOS...

First of all the boy in question is not 7 years old as broadcasted by everyone on the Internet but a small man who is in his mid twenties. I wondered how such a person can be 7 years old because I watched so many of his pictures and videos where he was being lynched by the mob, I was sure he wasnt less than 20 years from what I observed and saw...

Secondly the boy is a notorious criminal who is a senior member of a gang that has being terrorizing the people of a community called Alafia in Lagos State, they have robbed many people blind, maimed, injured and even killed people including a young boy of 17 years who refuse to surrender his mobile phone to them when they attacked him, they had even throw another guy off from a bridge because he didn't want to hand over his precious properties and money.

Thirdly those people decided to torture and kill him because they didn't trust the police, they believed that if they handed the boy over to the police they will just detain him for sometime and then let him free after he pays some money to them, the community has handed such notorious criminals to the police in the past but they released them back into the society after some days and the criminals continued their evil activities.

Finally it isn't true that he stole ordinary garri as alleged by people but he stole expensive phones and even stabbed someone in the process, he was caught and the people decided to mete out jungle justice on him to serve as a warning to other notorious criminals like him in the area...

Am in no way endorsing or supporting jungle justice but I can understand the frustration and anger of the people of that community, I feel what they have passed through in the hands of the boy and his gang, however they should just have beaten him thoroughly and them handed him to the police while monitoring the police through credible and eminent Lawyers until the boy is charged to court and punished for his crimes'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-man-reveals-reason-behind.html

..STORY'...Can we talk about lightskin females ? angry
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Whytelyon(m): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2016

The incident started on Saturday morning, we were rushing to trade fair when we saw people gather, I didn't bother going to look before I'd get stolen from again. The boy isn't 7 years old.

Pray not to meet these guys on this Alafia / Badagry Express way. They show no mercy and if they steal from you, after getting the money, phones and whatnot, they'd still stab you. Started to ask if it was some sort of ritual or something.

I hope other folks of his would have learnt this stupid idiotic life of his... doesn't pay after all.

7 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by kana111(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
I know support d killed oh human right active are waiting for u
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Atilah: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
It takes grace of God to have compasion on this kind of thief imagine someone doing great exploit with knife if he can lay his hand on higher weapon expect no mercy if this does not serve as lesson for others at least it will reduce their number if anyone has fallen victim of this guy's before Infact you might be the first person to donate petrol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by hefelove(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
rickyrex:

Then that brother that came on twitter should stay away from stealing else... Na so him sef go waka
u getting it wrong, the guy that came to talk on twitter talked about how this guy wey dem burn, robbed and killed his brother, he said this guys don't just stop u, dey attack u and stab u and robbed u, they have no mercy
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by MONITZ: 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
adeyemAz2D1:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

To check balance before or after purchase,
For MTN, dial *461*6#
For Etisalat, dial *229*9#
For Airtel, dial *123*57#
For Glo, dial  *127*0#

To purchase any of our data bundle, follow these easy steps;
Data Bundle Prices are listed at the bottom of post;
1. Choose data plan you want to buy.

MTN
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

GLO
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

ETISALAT
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

AIRTEL 
4GB for #1000
5GB for #1200
7.5GB for #1,500
10GB for #2,000

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

I think it will soon be ur turn to be lynched, wat is the difference between u nd d supposed 7 year old guy? Armed robbers like u who keep on defrauding unsuspecting citizens of their precious call cards or cash shall know no peace, Amen......The only way u can be free is if u re indeed genuine, anything other than that can only attract misfortune to u.

There is no way on earth that u re genuine... .

6 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by sorextee(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
Turns out u were scammed too? grin grin how far, make we Lynch am? wink I knew our path will still cross here, so im awaiting his reply

MONITZ:

I think it will soon be ur turn to be lynched, wat is the difference between u nd d supposed 7 year old guy? Armed robber like u who keep on defrauding unsuspecting citizens of their precious call cards or cash shall know no peace, Amen

There is no way on earth that u re genuine... .
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by hefelove(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
priscaoge:
This guy should shut up pls, getting info from different sources and joining them together to make a story. Don't bore us with this story again. Almost 95% of what he wrote came from d guy that narrated how he lost his brother, and a Female lawyer that gave the full story as an eye witness. People should stop feeding the media with so much nonsense just to trend. What's d difference between this story and what has been trending on Instagram since morning? See how he made it look like the story is originally from him. Enough of this gory pictures pls. It's an eyesore. #SayNoToJungleJustice
Even if u don't believe the story if u know orile very well u will believe this story cos people get robbed and get killed almost every day

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Atilah: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
When People say hand him to the police I just laughed and I wondered maybe such people are doing it in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by ifeanyi83(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
I bet you, most of those folks beating up that young man are rouges too...

2 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by paullove1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
It still doesn't change the fact that JUNGLE JUSTICE IS BAD...EVIL...BARBARIC...OUTDATED...DEVILISH IN NATURE...killing a life u can't even create...trust me, whether He's a 7yrs old boy or not or a notorious criminal or not, there would surely be REPERCUSSION for all who partook in the beating,killing and burning...if not now, then on judgement day. #SayNoToJungleJustice

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by excel101(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
It seems you have very useful infos for the men in black to work with. My advice to you is: Don't assume when it come age.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by tiwiex(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
thesicilian:
How can anyone even see this pix in the first place and still agree he was 7yrs old? For me I feel almost anything is justifiable only if you are patience enough to listen to both sides of the story. Unfortunately, the young man is not alive to tell his side of the story.
It may even have been a case of mistaken identity.
But then if he really did those things they said he did - robbed, maimed, terrified the neighborhood, attempted murder, then he deserved what happened to him to an extent...

Let's not complain when Trump ignores d rule of law when he starts his actions oh. Person wey no respect right for Nigeria should not e pect any outside.
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by priscaoge(f): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
hefelove:

Even if u don't believe the story if u know orile very well u will believe this story cos people get robbed and get killed almost every day

I believe u don't understand my comment bro?? I said that he lifted 95% of his story from real eyewitnesses and other sources, making it look like it's originally from him. That should tell u that I have read the main story over and over today! I don't know where in my comment u got d idea of me not believing in d story. Read it carefully with open mind, u will understand my point. Thank u
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by LoveJesus87(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
PaperLace:
If these armed robbers handle you, you'll kill them all at sight.
Before a particular incident, I was vehemently against jungle justice but right now_ as long as it's meted out on the right person, I am game.

The memory of how his ilk tortured my darling husband remains fresh in my head. Chai! I cried that night...
I thought it was kidnap, I waited for ransom call_ I tire!
Even after collecting the money, they still held him hostage and tortured him till he bled from every point, even broke his skull.

I saw my husband in the state they left him, even with all the agu nwanyi I am known for, I started crying. I was just wondering where I would start from as a widow and single mum <25.

They can take all the money, we would make double. Why kill? Why put an end to a life you can't create?

Is jungle justice good? No.
'but you just need to have an encounter with these guys.

If I get the modafuckers that tortured my husband that day, I will roast their body and soul!!!
Ehya so sorry...

2 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Still doesn't justify jungle justice

We have to act like civilized people living in the 21st century
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by excel101(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
Unsad:
Had pity for this nigga at first but after the whole story became full blown I feel no damn thang. If you live by the sword you must die by the sword
" if you KILL by the sword you must DIE by the sword "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by hakbab: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
In as much as I don't support jungle justice in any form but this is what you get when society no longer trust the police. My company car was stolen in my office few months back and with the help of the our cctv we were able to identify the culprit and handed him to police with the cctv footage. This very guy is walking as free man today infact this very incident exposed to me the rot in our police system in Nigeria. I pursued the case rigorously with money and everything yet nothing positive came out. So jungle justice will continue to live with us if police continue to fail in their responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by abefeabebi(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
as for me,instead of killing them finally because u don't trust the security agents. why not cut their hand,and hand them over to the police even if they let them go their life will never remain the same

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by ManTiger(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jeel:
beginning to make little sense but not still justifiable though
You are likely to change your thought if a small boy of lets say 20 years old has slap you and you couldn't do anything all because he's holding a weapon and robbed you afterwards.

My stand is, I cant participate in jungle justice but I cant hold anyone who deemed it fit.

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
F**k whatever that guy did!
JUNGLE JUSTICE IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE THE WAY!
YOU CALL YOURSELVES HUMAN BEING AND YOU WATCH A FELLOW HUMAN BURN TO DEATH?
SMH FOR MY GENERATION!
I AM DISAPPOINTED!
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by XaintJoel20: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
sorextee:
Bros, no paste this ur nonsense here... Before I expose you... Its becos I dont have ur time, thats why ive been keeping quiet since... And besides, its just 1k.. Hope u remember me now...

You dey mind those thieves on Nairaland. I don't know what Seun and Lalasticlala are doing about fraudsters that use Nairaland as their online store...

The day wen dem go burn this one na people go still dey wail...

Thieves...

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by cupidhero(m): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
Which version are we going to believe now?
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by WhoIBe: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
who never sin before make he throw the first stone !!!!
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by XaintJoel20: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Do you know that over 80% of suspected criminals terrorizing Nigeria today had at one time or the other been in police net? The police have a penchant of setting this boys/ladies free after collecting pittance from them and when they leave the station they go back to their nefarious activities because justice was not serve.

2 Likes

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by sharon37o8(f): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
saniboy:
Well I think beating him and handling him 2 d police would have been better than killing him
receive common sense

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by modsRbastard: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
PaperLace:
Before a particular incident, I was vehemently against jungle justice but right now_ as long as it's meted out on the right person, I am game.

The memory of how his ilk tortured my darling husband remains fresh in my head. Chai! I cried that night...
Even after collecting the money, they still held him hostage and tortured him till he bled from every point, even broke his skull.

I saw my husband in the state they left him,with all the agu nwanyi I am known for, I started crying. I was just wondering where I would start from as a widow and single mum <25.

They can take all the money, we would make double. Why kill? Why put an end to a life you can't create?

If I get the modafuckers that tortured my husband that day, I will roast their body and soul!!!

Surprisingly, when my husband opened his eyes and saw me. He said "my fine wife, so another man for just carry you_ shey you will remarry na?"...lols.

mehn.... that's some story there cry . but wait oo... be like say na every story you get experience for o ... abi, is it just me undecided
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by thesicilian: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
tiwiex:

Let's not complain when Trump ignores d rule of law when he starts his actions oh. Person wey no respect right for Nigeria should not e pect any outside.
Although I don't see how this is related to Trump, if you have been following US politics since after the election you might have observed that Trump is actually heading in the right direction, and a lot of his opponents are beginning to soft pedal on him
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Dandeedadrunk(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
brunofarad:
Hmmmmm
That ur signature is mad oooo
Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by XaintJoel20: 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
I am not in total support of the crude way in which the suspect was murdered, but we must ensure that things like this doesn't repeat itself by doing the needful. The police needs to double her effort and see to it that crime suspect do not go off the hook after parting with some cash. When the police continue to collect money from crime suspect and release them on bail, the public will be forced to take the laws into their hands. Do you know how painful it is when you catch somebody red handed in a crime scene and the evening if that same day he/she is seen perambulating the neighborhood? Some would even tell you to your face, 'no be police station you fit carry me go? Which police you wan carry me go when I never go before? In fact, the police people for there know me'. Events like this force people to take the laws into their hands..

1 Like

Re: Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man by Adebowale89(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
cool
PaperLace:

I saw my husband in the state they left him,with all the agu nwanyi I am known for, I started crying. I was just wondering where I would start from as a widow and single mum <25.

Surprisingly, when my husband opened his eyes and saw me. He said "my fine wife, so another man for just carry you_ shey you will remarry na?"...lols.

nice write-ups. are u a film writer? cool
PaperLace:

nice write-ups...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is This "Juju," Tricks Or Black Magic? Can Someone Explain What Happened? / Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / 19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.