Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

How Engineers Think About Their Ladies In Valves Memes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Engineers Think About Their Ladies In Valves Memes (893 Views)

Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies / Iceland Place $5000 Monthly Salary To Marry Their Ladies / How Engineers Defined Beautiful Ladies B.soms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Engineers Think About Their Ladies In Valves Memes by isnovic(m): 3:43am On Nov 18, 2016
All the engineers in the house I hail!!!!

I know how some ladies do not understand guys from the engineering profession and their lack of romance.

I found out lately that most engineers, female alike, think about the significant other in terms of API, SHELL, ASTM and other known standards specifications.

So here are some of the valve memes for some Ladies

1.NRV-Non Return Valves type of Ladies

These are the most reliable types Engineers like.
No matter the age of the engineer it will serve his purpose.

They are sturdy, reliable and generally dependable.

Fellas, these are not the type you should take if you are just starting the game....you know the saying if you go to ABA you must enter, but if you enter these valves memes you ain't returning.

They are wonderful receivers, strong on the bed, they do not allow a chance for second guessing and they stay on you like glue....Sean Paul please forgive me.

With these types it is to the Alter or we die together.

2.Gate Valves type of Ladies

Fellas these type of valve memes are the bomb.
Fellas believe me if you have these girls types be rest assured that you hit over and over again not stop
The are not expensive and come in large shapes and sizes.

They are the type your mummy want you to marry.

The only disadvantages is that they require frequent upgrade for damaged parts like pussy getting slack and sagging boobs.
Also they take too long to agree to go out with you if once hurt.

.......to be continued depending on the interest generated.

pictures 1. gate valve....notice the shapes
pictures legend
2 solid wedge/split type wedge type gates valves,
3. is the the flexible wedge type gate valves and
4 is the knife type wedge valves.

...... where is lalastica self, please front page for educational purpose and serious research confirmation

Re: How Engineers Think About Their Ladies In Valves Memes by breakingbad(m): 4:11am On Nov 18, 2016
my babe is 2nd hand scrap...still looking for her ex to see if i can resell to him at a give away price (as 3rd hand scrap)

1 Like

Re: How Engineers Think About Their Ladies In Valves Memes by firstking01(m): 4:54am On Nov 18, 2016
undecided
Re: How Engineers Think About Their Ladies In Valves Memes by isnovic(m): 5:41am On Nov 18, 2016
.....sorry fellas for the NRVs also known as the check valves described in one above find the analogy
Advantages

Disadvantages

Prevents backflow

Can't be used with pulsating systems

Maintains pressure

Closing element may slam close causing damage and excessive wear

Most can be used horizontally as well as vertically

1. NRV or Check valve
2. Balltype NRV type ladies
3. Double disc/Butter Fly NRV type ladies
4. DuckBill NRV type ladies

Re: How Engineers Think About Their Ladies In Valves Memes by engrMikemd(m): 6:55am On Nov 18, 2016
Ao did I get here
Re: How Engineers Think About Their Ladies In Valves Memes by isnovic(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2016
engrMikemd:
Ao did I get here

lol....Engr. tell us how you think of your lady, spouse or gf in terms of valves.

(1) (Reply)

Most Ugly Girls Are Unintelligent / 7 Reasons Not To Rush Into Marriage / Ibgo Ladies Better Than Yoruba Ladies? photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.