Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From (92205 Views)

Top 4 Richest Tribes In Nigeria / I Can Never Marry From That Tribe. / The Myths Behind Burying The Placenta In Different Cultures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by airminem(f): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Pato23:
Op next time add the Eket people of Akwa Ibom.... Very very expensive at the same time,very very Lazy people.... Oil Money don spoil dem ladies finish
Pepper Pepper. Hahaha
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Bujumbura(m): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dfinex:

no doubt he's correct. so get ur acts ready.......don't come and fall my hands. .hahaha
Do they collect monthly bride price because there is recession grin grin grin
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by AuroraB(f): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bujumbura:
comot for road onye nkuzi
Go and sleep, nwa akwukwo undecided
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by chimerase2: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
themonk:
Let me marry an Afonja with big my nyash for now, when I get money I'll divorce her and marry ibo.
*faints* gringrin

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by AuroraB(f): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bujumbura:
If AuroraB catch you with this English, your bride price go reduce
Bia, Bujumbura, udo odikwa Se kosi?
Biko hapu'm aka grin
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Bujumbura(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
AuroraB:
Go and sleep, nwa akwukwo undecided
Do you sleep at work lipsrsealed

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Richy4(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
TVTKOKO:
AND YOU WONDER WHY THE HAUSA/FULANIS WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AIN'T THERE undecided undecided undecided

Actually, some people can sell there women for a boutique and spare part shop lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Fulani? Are you willing to receive 3 strokes of cane at the back just because you wanna get married
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Bujumbura(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
AuroraB:
Bia, Bujumbura, udo odikwa Se kosi?
Biko hapu'm aka grin
Since na ibu onye nkuzi then i will be directing names of noisemakers to you grin angry
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by AuroraB(f): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bujumbura:
Do you sleep at work lipsrsealed

I don't. So that's you? Pelee embarassed
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Bujumbura(m): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
airminem:
Call The Cops! Anyway You Get The Gist Sha?
Gist kwa,

Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by AuroraB(f): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bujumbura:
Since na ibu onye nkuzi then i will be directing names of noisemakers to you grin angry
Gerrarahia angry

Are you related to Oshobaba grin
Onye 'go and die' cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by CadetFrancis: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Luckymay:
Thank God Anambra is not there.
are you from Anambra?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Bujumbura(m): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
AuroraB:
I don't. So that's you? Pelee embarassed
Nne i bu onye Anambra
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Bujumbura(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
AuroraB:
Gerrarahia angry

Are you related to Oshobaba grin
Onye 'go and die' cheesy
This is me. I have draw with Oshobaba for fine

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by chimerase2: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lilimax:

For where, our bride price is not expensive smiley
taaa mechie onu, who told u
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by AuroraB(f): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bujumbura:
This is me. I have draw with Oshobaba for fine
Well-done ooooo. Be like to fine for that place na taboo angry
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by AuroraB(f): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bujumbura:
Nne i bu onye Anambra
Mba, Imo-State. This thread na eweute'm sad. That's why achoro'm igbarusi ebe a undecided grin
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by AlphaT1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
prof1990:
Akwa Ibom babe they fine ooo.

Fair babes rock but una bride price ehn. Nah person heads una patents wan collect pension
When I pay my wife dowry finish ehn...I confuse....my heavy bank account vanished ''fiam''. Chaii Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Ebonywill(f): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
airminem:
Pepper Pepper. Hahaha
Lols....

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Lilimax(f): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
chimerase2:
taaa mechie onu, who told u
embarassed
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by ruffDiamond: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
kinggogo:
Dats y if d opportunity of marrying a white chick or a black American present itself, dnt miss out
i concur my man can u pls help out with a genuine dating site where I can connect with those kinda ladies u mentioned I'm serious thank cheesy
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by itsCornie(f): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
The nnewi people of ANAMBRA state nko?
hehe unfortunately not just nnewi but anambra just out of cities with high bride price list grin
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Peterosky(m): 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Op this your list would have been a perfect one if not for places like Ogoja and Efik that you mentioned.Coss River State generally have very cheap marriages.Ogoja you listed,my senior colleague got married there 2months ago.I can assure you that i was too impressed with their list cos i accompanied to the marriage negotiation.It was so cheap.Even Calabar,my friend married there few years back and the cost was very low.So remove those places i mentioned and your list will be a perfect one.Thanx.

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Bujumbura(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
AuroraB:
Mba, Imo-State. This thread na eweute'm sad. That's why achoro'm igbarusi ebe a undecided grin
onye na enweghi ego o na eri ofe owerri

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Bujumbura(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
itsCornie:
The nnewi people of ANAMBRA state nko?
hehe unfortunately not just nnewi but anambra just out of cities with high bride price list grin
Taa gbafuo ebe a
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by nkenu(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
@ OP, for that of Ogoja people you are totally wrong. Ogoja babes are cheap to marry but they are very beautiful damsels and good home makers. Secondly ,you didn't mention * MBUBE* as part of Ogoja why? Pls go and do your research very well because you left out a major ethnic group from Ogoja LG out of your list. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by AuroraB(f): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bujumbura:
onye na enweghi ego o na eri ofe owerri
I don't understand. I'm not Owerri lipsrsealed
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by kinggogo: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Sorry man, i dunno. Was jst saying
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Luckymay(f): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
CadetFrancis:
are you from Anambra?
Onwelu ife I ya enye m?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Bujumbura(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
AuroraB:
I don't understand. I'm not Owerri lipsrsealed
Where re u from in imo

Hope you are not my ex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Yoruba Poem- Ise Logun Ise (work Is The Antidote For Poverty) / 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) / Igbo Attire And Its Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.