Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

‘my Pastor Speaks In Tongues Whenever I Sleep With Him’-girl Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘my Pastor Speaks In Tongues Whenever I Sleep With Him’-girl Reveals (2603 Views)

Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / I'm In Love With My Dad, I Don't Regret Having S*x With Him - Girl Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Pastor Speaks In Tongues Whenever I Sleep With Him’-girl Reveals by lewispius: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
​An anonymous lady has revealed her $ex escapde with both her pastor and his son.
The act of prostitution has been around for centuries and till date, it is still frowned upon by the society who still sees it as a sin and not worthy of emulation.

It only gets worse when it involves someone who is supposed to be a ‘man of God’, leader of his flock and a worthy example to both believers and unbelievers.

An unashamed young lady (runs girl) shared this on social media and also revealed how the pastor later found out she was involved with his son, the son never got to know about it,

cc:lalasticlala
http://gistreel.com/2016/11/18/my-pastor-speaks-in-tongues-whenever-i-sleep-with-him-girl-reveals/

See screenshot below:

Re: ‘my Pastor Speaks In Tongues Whenever I Sleep With Him’-girl Reveals by kinggogo: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
End tym Pastor

So ur pvssy must b probably made of gold or some sort of candy

1 Like

Re: ‘my Pastor Speaks In Tongues Whenever I Sleep With Him’-girl Reveals by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Chai
Re: ‘my Pastor Speaks In Tongues Whenever I Sleep With Him’-girl Reveals by agbonkamen(f): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
Baba God you see wetin the world don turn to i wish you create woman without pussy and man without penis i love them blank space grin
Re: ‘my Pastor Speaks In Tongues Whenever I Sleep With Him’-girl Reveals by chris2face(m): 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
End time Olosho with end time Pastor and end time son having an end time relationship

Sorry for them

1 Like

Re: ‘my Pastor Speaks In Tongues Whenever I Sleep With Him’-girl Reveals by yarimo(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Videos of both of you while having sex could have help this thread better grin

1 Like

Re: ‘my Pastor Speaks In Tongues Whenever I Sleep With Him’-girl Reveals by padi94(m): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
God look down and see what grls have turned into. Nw i understand why you made her your last creation.

What would have happened if she was your first creation is only left to the imagination. GOD save us all
Re: ‘my Pastor Speaks In Tongues Whenever I Sleep With Him’-girl Reveals by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:44am On Nov 19, 2016
agbonkamen:
Baba God you see wetin the world don turn to i wish you create woman without pussy and man without penis i love them blank space grin

Nne, oginni..... Take time.
Re: ‘my Pastor Speaks In Tongues Whenever I Sleep With Him’-girl Reveals by agbonkamen(f): 3:24am On Nov 19, 2016
CertifiedFreak:

Nne, oginni..... Take time.
grin
Re: ‘my Pastor Speaks In Tongues Whenever I Sleep With Him’-girl Reveals by chigoziri2403(m): 4:29am On Nov 19, 2016
the rate at which pastors sleep with church members these days, churches are now brothels
Re: ‘my Pastor Speaks In Tongues Whenever I Sleep With Him’-girl Reveals by columbus007(m): 5:54am On Nov 19, 2016
Well that's her own Fever undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Called Me Stupid! / Sex In The Water – Is It Really Worth It? / Ladies, Your Attentions Are Urgently Needed Biko!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.