Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,347 members, 7,868,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally (17298 Views)

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 19, 2016
Tekno-pana, i love that song
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by EmperorLee(m): 5:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Aderola15:

Lmfao cheesy grin cheesy grin, o normal rara tongue

cheesy Baba nla playlist cheesy
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by ObaKlaz: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2016
NeYo - So Sick (one of the saddest love songs I've ever heard!),

Mario - Let Me Love You (one of the finest contemporary RnB songs ever recorded!),

Usher - Moving Mountains,

Wande Coal - Ololufe

Tjan - Aduke

Paul Play - Forever

StylPlus - Home Within Your Heart

NeYo - Mad
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by ObaKlaz: 7:04am On Nov 19, 2016
Slimydude49:
Neyo.. So sick... Akon no more you.. Please don't listen to these songs after a break up grin
...especially So Sick. That song... Damn! I once had a very nasty break up, I had to stop going to places where I used to go with my ex, I was trying to get over her and everything we had. I'd play the song and every word of it was jumping at me, it was like that NeYo dude made that song out of my crashed relationship. Every damn memory I was trying to forget keeps flooding back like water every time I played the song, then I would start wishing we never broke up. I had to delete So Sick cos it made me feel crushed and miserable every time, then I started getting over the nasty break up. Two years later, I was fully over the relationship and my ex so I downloaded So Sick back (cos it didn't evoke those feelings I had early after the break up anymore: D) and I became a fan of NeYo officially! I still have So Sick till this day, and many of other NeYo's old and recent songs/albums!cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by shestrong(f): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2016
KissChrix:
Adele - Lovesong
Demi Lovato - Stone Cold
Adele - Don't you remember
Adele - Someone like You
Adele - Hometown glory

ure just on point
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Irrisistable(f): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2016
Westlife-fool again Celine Dion-its all coming back Shania Twain-You're still the one I love The corrs-Run away
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Dantee005(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2016
Ed sheeren....I see fire
Raign......when its all over
Adele....Hello
Usher ft David guetta.....Without you
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
suzan404:
Nicki and Sia sang bed of lies I don't think so cheesy

Skylar Grey!
If i start listing we won't leave here.
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Imagine dragons-Radioactive,Demons and dream 5 seconds of summer-Amnesia Skylar Grey-Beautiful nightmare James authur- certain things Ellie goulding- Army MLTR-eternal-love Katy Perry-rise Westlife-beautiful tonight What are you waiting for by Nickleback And the list goes on___

1 Like

Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
EmperorLee:

cheesy Baba nla playlist cheesy
Sharrap there tongue
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Shakakhan: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Michael Jackson- Human Nature
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by BoboFashion(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2016
Tynasparks:
Labrinth - Jealous

Labrinth ft emily sande -beneath your beautiful

Nikki minaj - Grand piano

chris d burgh - Lady in red

tamia - Give me you

I love that "see beneath ur beautiful"
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Olami90: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2016
please whoever is familiar with Whispers of the early morning, a radio prog by Daniel Akpata on Radio continental should kindly tell me d title and name of d person that made that Jazz he uses for his show..............will really appreciate.

cc:retiredmumu, firstking01, laveda, smallville10, royalvalentine19, gabinogem, iykekelvins. retiredmumu pls help copy others
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Tynasparks(f): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2016
BoboFashion:

I love that "see beneath ur beautiful"
copy copy
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by BoboFashion(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2016
Tynasparks:
copy copy

Go sidon... Lol
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
All for one - so much in love
I love this song.
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Olami90:
please whoever is familiar with Whispers of the early morning, a radio prog by Daniel Akpata on Radio continental should kindly tell me d title and name of d person that made that Jazz he uses for his show..............will really appreciate.

cc:retiredmumu, firstking01, laveda, smallville10, royalvalentine19, gabinogem, iykekelvins. retiredmumu pls help copy others
i used to listen to it but, i stopped, that programme is just so sick, i got most of my song from there .. I think he uses driftempull juju grin
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Olami90: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
royalvalentine19:
i used to listen to it but, i stopped, that programme is just so sick, i got most of my song from there .. I think he uses driftempull juju grin

Smiles.....What made d prog. sick?
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Olami90:

Smiles.....What made d prog. sick?
literally it not sick.
I only mean it was on point , but what left me un-updated was that i losed my radio phone.
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by samsam2019: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
This love - Maroon 5

So sick - Neyo

Don't matter - Akon
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by IBNgemini: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jason mraz I won't give up
Alan Jackson where were you
Dan seals everything that glitters
Johnny Cash I am so lonesome I cud cry
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by laplace19(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Labrinth = Jealous
Passenger = Let her go
Passenger = Golden leaves
John Legend = Same mistake
Chris d Burgh = The lady in red
John Legend = This Time.
John Legend = All of me.
Ed sheeran = photograph.
Jame blunt = tears and rain.
Lionel Richie = stuck on you.
Sam smith = Stay with me.
Sam Smith = leave your lover.
Sam Smith = writings on the wall.
Phil Collins = one more night.
One direction = you and I .
Justin bieber = Purpose.
Passenger = darkest days.
Elton John = can you feel the love tonight?.
James blunt = you're beautiful.
James blunt = Cry.
James Blunt = Annie.

And others.... grin

Meanwhile, I don't play naija songs....
Nigeria is too hot already to be playing all these noisy and meaningless songs from most of naija artists....

Since I'm a fan of good lyrics and not beat I settle for blues
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2016
'I will always love you'....simple and she was the one that shared it for me..
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by dscript: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
daya-back to me
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Snow patrol- Chasing cars

Nelly- Just a dream

Beyoncé- Halo

Beyoncé- Best thing I never had

Shania Twain- still the one
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Before The Night Ends - Yanni
To Take... To Hold - Yanni
Before I Go - Yanni
Felitsa - Yanni
Quiet Man - Yanni
At First Sight - Yanni
Mi Todo Eres Tu - Yanni
On Sacred Ground - Yanni
November Sky - Yanni
With An Orchid - Yanni
In The Morning Light - Yanni
The Rain Must Fall - Yanni
Marching Season - Yanni
If I Could Tell You - Yanni
Alone - Kenny G
My Heart Will Go On - Kenny G
Aun Existe Amor - Celine Dion
Spanish Guitar - Toni Braxton
I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
Cold Case Love - Rihanna
Tennessee - Gary Greenaway (Pearl Harbor Soundtrack) cry cry
In Over My Head - Bethel Music
This Time - John Legend
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by youngbelieve(f): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
1)treat u better - Shawn mendes
2)photograph - ed sheeran
3) crash - usher
4) Nothing like us - Justin bieber
5) be alright - Justin bieber
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by AceDomino(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
Enchanted by..... Taylor swift
Need you now by..... Lady antebellum
Stay with me by..... Sam Smith
Wide awake by..... Katy perry
Jar of hearts..... By Christina perri
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by pepemendy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
labrinth jealous owl city vanilla twilight sia elastic heart Coldplay up n up Passenger let her go kwam1 ogede from album message chalie puth up all night chalie puth we don't anymore ft selena gomez johny drille dear future wife fun some night
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Galacious1: 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Neyo - so sick
Mario - How do I breathe
Avant - lie about us
Marian Carey - We belong together
Trey Songz - Can't help but wait
Usher - Confession II
Neyo - Jealous
Mario Vasquez - Gallery
Neyo - Do you
Daniel Bedingfield - if you're not the one

And many more....
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by cloudyskygrind(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chris Brown. These hoes ain't loyal
Re: Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally by Divay22(f): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Tiwa savage----colours of love
Simi-------smile
Justin Bieber ----every minute(fav) wink
Chris Brown -----should've kissed you
Lana Del Rey ------love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me / Georgina Rodriguez Shows Off Incredible Figure While On Yacht With C. Ronaldo / Is It Bad For A Man To Be Emotional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.