Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (45044 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by SycophanticGoat: 1:37am On Nov 20, 2016
Hadez:
I find this very interesting to discuss here and I will go straight to the point.

I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him. It is important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life.if you are his friend,you act like his friend and if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife, you also act like one.

A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you, what threat wil I give you when we get married?
I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife! What are your opinion ladies?

men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks

If you want to cook for him then do it. Don't be like my ex that claimed (back in 2011) she must get married to a guy that knows how to cook.. She's 31 now and probably still single.. cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by SycophanticGoat: 1:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Is this even a question? Who doesnt know only desperate girls do that.

next pls

This girl self.. your own forming just too much sha.. Sometimes when I come across your post, I get this feeling, isn't it the same ol Stupedinluv? Did she add any meaningful thing to her former self? I then check your DP only to confirm that it's same ol. Then why feel so fly and make it look like you got some extra you starched up in a safe some place out of reach of any man/woman alive?

Not meaning to insult you bae, but I wouldn't date you even if I'm so broke that I can't feed and you came with financial compensation as bonus.. No offense dear.. cool
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by SycophanticGoat: 1:50am On Nov 20, 2016
Mimzyy:
Except you guys are in a 'no sex' relationship then this is hypocrisy. I mean he bleeps you whenever you guys want but you Wana ration the number of times you cook for him just 'cos he hasn't paid your bride price? Talk about double standards. Pftttt.

PS: A man knows who his heart belongs to, if you like do monkey flips on his d!ck and fry his chicken on diamond oil, if it's not you then it's not you. Ce que sera sera.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Don't tell me that this is how you do monkey flips on him? Please can you be my woman? grin grin cool cool
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by SycophanticGoat: 1:52am On Nov 20, 2016
Dfinex:

so every time u visit him, he buys u food from chain restaurants? ??

just curious.

Be like say you no know that girl. She get mouth pass Mohammed Ali but probably not as strong as a praying mantis. grin cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by SycophanticGoat: 2:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Hadez:
I find this very interesting to discuss here and I will go straight to the point.

I don't think its advicible for a lady to always cook for the man she's dating anytime she's visits him.if you visit him 5 times,u can cook two times or once for him. It is important that we ladies should know our place in our man's life.if you are his friend,you act like his friend and if you a re his girlfriend ,you act like one and if you a re his wife, you also act like one.

A woman is meant to be explored..if am dating/courting you and during the course of that I cook all my delicasies for you, what threat wil I give you when we get married?
I can't find myself loitering around a man's kitchen when am not his wife! What are your opinion ladies?

men are also free to air their opinions too...reasonable comments please..thanks

Op, I don't understand you. Why the double standards? You created a thread and pleaded for reasonable comments and as people were posting their opinions, you began to take a swipe at them:

Hadez:

Men like you are with the mentality that LADIES ARE MEANT FOR THE KITCHEN. Spits

Hadez:

Thank you for this comment. So many myopic minds on romance section

Why create a thread in the first place and asked for comments when to you, your comment reigns Supreme? SmH sha..

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by SycophanticGoat: 2:09am On Nov 20, 2016
Mimzyy:

My point is, if you allow him to Bleep you free of charge I.e without paying your bride price, why should you be worried about trivial things like cooking except of course if you're a disaster in the kitchen dear.

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by SycophanticGoat: 2:14am On Nov 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Nice one but i'm done buying.
I will only cook for three men: My Dad, bro and hubby
Now be kind enough to respect my decision smiley

No oh! Please don't cook for any man at all.. grin cheesy

Donny Brasco lomo! grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Kylexy3000(m): 3:59am On Nov 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I only hang out with gentle men. Dont do ratchetazz

I don't think you really know what i mean...
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by fdnoble2(m): 5:03am On Nov 20, 2016
don't cook for your bf and see another lady who can cook snatch him away from you
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Pylony(m): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

Preach mr advocate , Mr definition of the world ,while you're doing your petty advocacy ,remember people have their individual opinion ,our opinions doesn't have to correlate about what the world celebrates or disagrees with!
I think she's lying as I don't trust anybody ,it is left for her to clear my doubt and not you Mr Advocate ,its my business with her .
Mind yours !
It has being your business Mr Judge so keep thinking.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2016
Pylony:
It has being your business Mr Judge so keep thinking.
you don't even know what to type again lol, learn your lesson Mr advocate ! Happy Sunday still..
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2016
crazymommy:
explain this....now a woman that is married and claimed she has a side guy cannot be a virgin...so is either you lied when you made that post during that year that you are married or maybe you are truly married...so if you are married as u claimed then then you can't be a virgin,but if what u said during that time is a lie then it means you are a liar...so however way we want to look at it,whatever it is you are either a liar or not a virgin as you claimed...it seems you people tend to forget that you can be exposed easily....there are always records...
mehn I feel your tracking skills ... with this you just brought out
This girl is an attention seeker!
you totally cleared her doubt either she's lying or no be virgin or she marry,or get six packs side guy ...she desperately needs attention !
Mr advocate,I hope you can see ,my thoughts are true ,people would just come here and run mouth in the name of trying to say something reasonable ...
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by LadyTiana(f): 10:19am On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmm! I hope my bf is seriously not seeing dx.... Me I can't shout o
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by HERSLEY(f): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
*Modified*

[size=20pt] YES and NO cool [/size]
if u eat food wey I cook eh... U go wan marry me by force grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by MackBrooklyn: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
HERSLEY:

cheesy grin

Lol, Babe na so you sabi cook delicacy reach?? kiss
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Mustack: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
HERSLEY:
Which force police force?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Phelixblaq(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by mojounited(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
ocheche247:
infact thank you for posting this. My fiancé and I live close to each other. I cook a lot for us. Meaning he either eats at my place everyday or I cook at his place. The issue is this, he comes to my place late at night say around 10pm and expects me to wake up and make eba for him but I tell him no please he should help himself out from the pot atleast when its late. Yesterday this happened and he threatened to end the relationship that I must cook for him always. Please people tell me is he right? Concerning sex we hardly have sex cos I believe it's wrong. He is yet to pay my bride price and I feel he is demanding too much. am I wrong?

If your post is entirely true then no, you're not wrong. At past 10pm and he can't make eba and warm the already made soup from refrigerator? Your fiancè needs to grow up! I'd be happy with just stew and soup in the fridge since it's pretty easy to make eba and/or boli rice.

Set him straight right away else this becomes an issue when you guys tie the knot. Or could he showing all that frustration due to lack of sex? Talk to your man
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by HERSLEY(f): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, Babe na so you sabi cook delicacy reach?? kiss
yes o... Even all those calabar soup cheesy
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Joy1706(f): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
crazymommy:
explain this....now a woman that is married and claimed she has a side guy cannot be a virgin...so is either you lied when you made that post during that year that you are married or maybe you are truly married...so if you are married as u claimed then then you can't be a virgin,but if what u said during that time is a lie then it means you are a liar...so however way we want to look at it,whatever it is you are either a liar or not a virgin as you claimed...it seems you people tend to forget that you can be exposed easily....there are always records...
Lmao! You really are pathetic. I owe you no explanation.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by MackBrooklyn: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
HERSLEY:
yes o... Even all those calabar soup cheesy

cheesy grin

Hmm, you go come cook for me one day be that now but abeg you no go carry love portion come OoO cheesy tongue
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Joy1706(f): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

mehn I feel your tracking skills ... with this you just brought out
This girl is an attention seeker!
you totally cleared her doubt either she's lying or no be virgin or she marry,or get six packs side guy ...she desperately needs attention !
Mr advocate,I hope you can see ,my thoughts are true ,people would just come here and run mouth in the name of trying to say something reasonable ...
I need attention? From pathetic loses like you? Hahahahaha! Funniest shitt I've heard all day. Tracking skills my azz.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Pylony(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

you don't even know what to type again lol, learn your lesson Mr advocate ! Happy Sunday still..
Have typed what got you claiming a business out of or where you expecting an article to go with? grin grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by kuchikau1: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

U're d' man.
....same here
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by kuchikau1: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
LIC3ion:

eeh! She asked a simple question
She is fond of stupid posts and comment. She believes her suppose smelling TOTO can fetch her any man/anytin.
I blamed the idiots dat follows her about.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Pylony:
Have typed what got you claiming a business out of or where you expecting an article to go with? grin grin
oga run mouth comot n learn your lesson to mind your bussiness
stingy clown
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2016
Joy1706:

I need attention? From pathetic loses like you? Hahahahaha! Funniest shitt I've heard all day. Tracking skills my azz.
lmao ,you prolly roll with enough broke boys all your life to think everyone is in your Bleep boy losses crew...
I'm different from your type and won't reply you n give you petty attention no more..
she cleared your attention seeking ass mehn!
done withcu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Pylony(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

oga run mouth comot n learn your lesson to mind your bussiness
stingy clown
How far with the Virgin Mr gynaecologist? Eyaaa e still dey pain you say she no disclose her sexual status.. Lol. grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Pylony:
How far with the Virgin Mr gynaecologist? Eyaaa e still dey pain you say she no disclose her sexual status.. Lol. grin
nigga I've cleared your doubt and taught you to mind yours, I'm not in your boring jokes league,oya lemme call you craze clown,you just cracked a rib.
get something reasonable doing my friend, you're not getting any younger.
and you'll demonstrate your stupidity beyond doubts if you reply this cos I won't.
done witchu too...
I'm out
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Pylony(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

nigga I've cleared your doubt and taught you to mind yours, I'm not in your boring jokes league,oya lemme call you craze clown,you just cracked a rib.
get something reasonable doing my friend, you're not getting any younger.
and you'll demonstrate your stupidity beyond doubts if you reply this cos I won't.
done witchu too...
I'm out
Hahaha! Now who is crazy, is it he who seek to know if a lady is a virgin on a social platform or "me" who try putting little sense into a dry skull?
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

This girl self.. your own forming just too much sha.. Sometimes when I come across your post, I get this feeling, isn't it the same ol Stupedinluv? Did she add any meaningful thing to her former self? I then check your DP only to confirm that it's same ol. Then why feel so fly and make it look like you got some extra you starched up in a safe some place out of reach of any man/woman alive?

Not meaning to insult you bae, but I wouldn't date you even if I'm so broke that I can't feed and you came with financial compensation as bonus.. No offense dear.. cool
fvck you!!!! cheesygrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos) / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man In Thailand 'Kills' His Sex Doll. Dumps Body In Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.