Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (44889 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by DMerciful(m): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2016
This is my last reply and its a plea....change ur moniker
SmellingAnus:
hahhaha I should be asking you cos it's the anus that attracted you to mention me...
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Kaybaba5(m): 10:21am On Nov 19, 2016
Mimzyy:
Except you guys are in a 'no sex' relationship then this is hypocrisy. I mean he bleeps you whenever you guys want but you Wana ration the number of times you cook for him just 'cos he hasn't paid your bride price? Talk about double standards. Pftttt.

PS: A man knows who his heart belongs to, if you like do monkey flips on his d!ck and fry his chicken on diamond oil, if it's not you then it's not you. Ce que sera sera.

Good talk.....

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by dadabashua1(m): 10:26am On Nov 19, 2016
Joy1706:

Must someone cook for him? Can't he learn how to cook? That's how someone will cook and put menstrual blood for you to eat. Go and learn how to cook
ofcourse he can cook,but after a stressful day at work, trust me I won't turn down if a lady says she want to help out .... lolz

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2016
fratermathy:

So who enjoys giving money, making hair, buying gifts, and spending money that could be used to eat comfortably in a restaurant?

If a lady doesn't want to cook, she should BUY the food herself. God knows I'll only buy ladies food on three occasions; her birthday, valentine day and any other random day when the spirit is willing. I won't just go and start buying food everytime because I've got a silly, good-for-nothing, proud and unhomely "bedroom" gal. Gerrit?

Mind you, sex is not always enjoyable by both. Some ladies are TERRIBLE in Bedmatics but men tolerate them and manage because they are homely and can cook.

I've got a lady friend whose 3years boyfriend recently got married to a homely and well trained Urhobo girl under her nose because she can't even cook Indomie. The guy takes her to Tantalizers whenever they meet. She won't cook for you and will never reject fast foods. She thought she was lucky and living the life only for the guy to surprise her by posting pictures from his marriage on Facebook without even breaking up with her.

She still hasn't gotten over it till now... This happened 2 months ago.
Gbam!
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by LadyTiana(f): 10:28am On Nov 19, 2016
No lele.... If he comes visiting, I do the cooking... If i go to his place he does the

cooking.. As simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2016
awa:
No...just allow him dey eat mamaput while he spends on you.
Nonsenses.... How old are you self? Ohh you are below 18 years? I am sorry been hard on you
So your sister should always go and cook for him
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Doctorfitz: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2016
LadyTiana:
No lele.... If he comes visiting, I do the cooking... If i go to his place he does the

cooking.. As simple as ABC

Una go just come online dey form Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 19, 2016
my earnest position on this thread is that a lady who know her onions well should know how to keep her relationship... Its not a question of cooking or not cooking for the dude! stick with watever works for the both of u. shekina!!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by einsteinn(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2016
interesting! hw this thread exposes hw our ladies hv forgotten our african culture...this feminist movement,,d erosion of our african values from most ladies here...y make an issue of cooking for ur 'guy'...if u blv d relationsjip aint heading anywhere,y stick around den?hw regular u cook for ur guy is related to wat he likes,,i loke eating oit most times n natural a lady gets to cook for me once in a while..yet if a lady encourages those y eating out habit i consider her a no no..sm guys hate to eat out n if u r there gf ...u defintely hv to cook more regular than my d...defintely hv to cook morr often dan my gf...its a mattrr of relativity... gf...its a r

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Electroweb(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2016
If you can head him, then you can cook for him. Its common sense.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Overkill: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2016
Ladies, most f d times, there r not really any "dos" & "donts" on ur part to make a man commit to u. How can u feel dat only wen a man pays ur dowry dat u do "chores" for him? Hav u ever heard of d term "wife material"? A woman is so referred only wen she acts like a wife towards her man. It's not a rule u must do diz chores for a man but how can he even know u r fit for his home? My girlfriend back then cooked for me, diz ALL diz things, today, she's my wife. Frankly i find it funny how a gitl can sleep wit a guy full time & then frown at cooking & cleaning for him cos he's hasn't paid her dowry. Come on ladies.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2016
DMerciful:
This is my last reply and its a plea....change ur moniker
your opinion has been noticed cool
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by bigybanty02(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Is this even a question? Who doesnt know only desperate girls do that.

next pls

Nonsense somebody like u !

Nah ur type dey end up wit one broke ass nigga

2 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 19, 2016
What is there in cooking sef? You ppl will just be making big deals out of nothing. Any body that comes to my house and suggest we go eat outside na instant blacklist. Waste of money gang. Mtcheeeeew.

If you feel cooking makes you look like a slave then something is wrong with you.

Anyway, I'm in a relationship and on weekends I make sure I go to the market with her anytime she's around, we cook together cuz I learn lots of kitchen stuff. And when she's gone I can manage. Although she ensures everything is well set before she leaves again.

Now tell me why I would leave that kind of woman? All these pancake girls creating useless threads.

Goodbye

7 Likes

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by VERDA: 11:14am On Nov 19, 2016
Olumaeme:
Well, if you visit your man and you will not cook, definitely you would bring the money you will use to eat in the restaurant when you are coming or probably take garri all through.

Because I don't know how you will visit your boyfriend and spend lest say 1week and cook only twice, are you expecting him to always take you to restaurant anytime you are hungry?

Lest take for example you go visit your man in Port Harcourt from Lagos during the holiday and spend like 2wks with him, you will only cook twice or thrice, hehehehehehehehehehehehehe u go hungry eeehnn, because you don't expect him to take you to restaurant everyday... And later you want me to come pay your bride price of Over 700k if you are from Imo State

AND note that if you don't want to cook, then don't expect transport fare because you have added no value and it's a waste of time and money.
Don't also expect money for hair or any meaningful gift since the guy too has to spend on somebody who will help and assist him.
NO pain, No gain.

Ladies of nowadays are something else, they want all the goodies but don't want to do anything...
They fantasize how lucky Emoney's wife is when he bought her a jeep, they love when you treat them like Queens but won't want to treat you like king.

The thunder that will fire you...... Is coming from North Korea!

Bro you have said it all,I usually just read comments and don't comment much...I have been trying hard to wrap my head around what "IF I COOK FOR MY BF OFTEN WHAT WILL I NOW COOK WHEN WE GET MARRIED" means,its just crazy,its just like saying "if I show my bf all my good attributes, which good attributes will I show him wen we get married" so I should show him good attributes once in a while and probably be a witch the rest of the time so my good attributes does not finish before marraige,nobody is saying a gf should be the bf's slave or vice versa,certain things just flow,this our generation has lost touch with what relationships should be about and then wonder why it does not work.Relationships should always be about what ur bringing into it and not what ur getting,an oppurtunity to heal every flawed mentality and bring ur best in,an oppurtunity to grow,if both parties consciously begin a relationship with this in mind and stay faithful to this purpose most things will fall into place.But not our generation,always thinking about what they will benefit,no wonder relatinships become competitions,trade by barter,most times sex for security...really sad.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Overkill: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Dat comment actually posted by my hisband
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by ponyonm: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2016
Fourwinds:
nonsense.!!! check d voting pattern and evaluate urself

Are you sure you are OK? Read who you quoted again..
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Fourwinds: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2016
ponyonm:

Are you sure you are OK? Read who you quoted again..
u are d one I quoted
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by nach1(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2016
I feel there is nothing wrong wit it
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by bigybanty02(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2016
Maxi112:
loooolz.

so you can never cook for your man for any reason, right?

Lolz baba ! Da babe matter serious I swear
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Maxi112: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
bigybanty02:

Lolz baba ! Da babe matter serious I swear
emboldened. are you sure? grin
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Even if you cook or don't cook for your guy please make sure you know how to cook well so you won't disgrace yourself when is time to cook for the family and his mother. Cooking for your guy doesn't make you desperate.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by bigybanty02(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Maxi112:
emboldened. are you sure? grin

loool so u self dey reason the same tin Wey dey my mind . Da bae/bros no get joy 4 mind atall, am not just in the mood 4 his/her insult abeg
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by akorladi: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
suzan404:
N.P=====Jamb Question by Simi undecided

Cooking is something you should do voluntarily....so whenever you're with your bf and you're feeling very hungry....and you know quite well that your bf has foodstuffs and other things you could use for cooking,you'd tell him to take you to an eatery??when you cook for your bf,someone you love oo,there's always this feeling that would make you wanna do more than 'cooking' for him....so why do you always allow him to have sex with you when you don't want him to treat you like a maid....your bf would turn to your fiancee one day,from fiancee to husband...so since you're sure and believe that your relationship is heading somewhere or you gonna marry yourselves....why can't you cook for him...and you'll shouting upandan dat you can do anything for him.......cooking is something you should enjoy doing everyday as a lady.....don't cook for your bf and see another lady who can cook snatch him away from you undecided
you are right ooo
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by MartinsBlog: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
[b]Ali Baba posted this photo narrating how Cossy Orjiakor was detained at the airport because of her boobs.
A revelation how Cossy Orjiakor was held at the airport for over two hours has been narrated by ace comedian, Ali Baba.
Veteran comedian, Ali Baba has made a shocking revelation how busty actress, Cossy Orjiakor was held at the airport for two hours because of her boobs.
Baba revealed that he was shocked after meeting Cossy at the airport only to be informed 2 hours later that she has been delayed because of her massive boobs by immigration officers.
He wrote: "So @cossyojiakor and I were on the same flight to the USA last month... I had crossed Immigration and even checked in and realized she had not called to say she had checked in... called later and found out they held her back at the airport for 2 hours. Why? I asked her. She said they said something about "No dairy products allowed"..... Still don't get it."
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/photo-cossy-orjiakor-held-back-at.html[/b]

1 Share

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Whomiblac(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Op is sounding lyk 'to cook now is sex' and vice versa... Its lyk u saying 'i wunt let him taste all my food b4 i marry him. This world sha, they av turned sex and food d other way round. B4 it ws 'i wunt let him taste my pussy' , nw dat pussy is usd up, its nw food.. This is total confusion. U dnt av a choice again.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by abfalkolly(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
...And very soon thy will start going to white garment church 2 pray 4 husband..I just pity most them....[qwuote author=Masonic post=51155120]

And you wonder why most of them are still single grin[/quote]
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by yoged(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mustack:

this guy don vex
don't mind those girls jare. If na money they won't reject it.
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by veave(f): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
saintCaligula:
You must be kidding me..
Incase you dont know, I've seen men that fell for ladies just by eating their food and incase you don't know, men respect ladies that cook always to the once that goes to an eatery often

I'll cook because I want to eat. Not because I want anybody to fall for me. So you saying this days I don't have the time to cook for myself and I'm always eating out. I'm a bad catch? I see

1 Like

Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Joy1706(f): 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Doctorfitz:

But you can ffuck him bah?
Sorry Sorry to disappoint you boo. I'm no hypocrite. I neither believe nor indulge in pre marital sex
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by Joy1706(f): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
crazymommy:
isn't it ironic that many people see cooking as a wifely duty but the regular sex has what??a girlfriend duty??the definition of stupidity is seeing the sex before marriage as a normal thing and sees cooking as a wifely duty....by the way cooking for someone you love has nothing to do with wifely duty,i know male guys that cook for their female friends and also ladies that cook for their male friends so what will now be the big deal in cooking for her boyfriend or her boyfriend cooking for her.....and do not even dare tell me you are a virgin....
My dear, if you turned yourself into a sperm depository, that's your business but don't assume every girl is like you. I don't believe in pre marital sex.
If at all I want to cook for my partner, it's my perogative. If I don't wanna, still my perogative
Re: Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? by mybeauty(f): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
Once in a while.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / Kenyan Side Chic Knocks Out Sugar Daddy’s Wife During Confrontation At Her Place / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.