Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Chijioke Obioha Finally Executed In Singapore - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chijioke Obioha Finally Executed In Singapore (1021 Views)

US Court Jails Nigerian Hacker Obinna Obioha For $6.5m Fraud (photo) / Nigerians React To The Execution Of Chijioke Obioha In Singapore / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chijioke Obioha Finally Executed In Singapore by nairalandfreak(m): 1:54am On Nov 19, 2016
A Nigerian death row convict, Chijoke Stephen Obioha was executed in Singapore early hour of Friday, November 18, 2016 after the Court of Appeal dismissed an Urgent Criminal Motion filed by his lawyer, Mr Joseph Chen, Thursday.

The Singapore Anti-Death Penalty Campaign member, Mr Ravi, who is assisting Mr Joseph with the research for the case, took to his Facebook page an hour ago to announce the news

“This morning, at 6am, the execution of Chijioke Stephen Obioha took place. I am not even sure if his family from Nigeria were able to attend. Soon it will be all forgotten together with Chijioke’s name, but for the many of us who fight and campaign to eradicate this barbaric practice of death by hanging, and for those of us who challenge the mandatory death penalty for drug trafficking in Singapore, our work will go on. And it must”, Ravi posted.
Chijoke was first arrested in 2007 and sentenced to the Mandatory Death Penalty in 2008 after being found guilty of trafficking more than 2kg of Cannabis.

SOURCE: http://www./1810-chijioke-obioha-finally-executed-singapore/

[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/11/a.jpg[/img]
Re: Chijioke Obioha Finally Executed In Singapore by nairalandfreak(m): 1:55am On Nov 19, 2016
This is so sad
Re: Chijioke Obioha Finally Executed In Singapore by GodIsFoolish: 2:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Why are people carrying this news too much?

Maybe people don't killed in Nigeria
Re: Chijioke Obioha Finally Executed In Singapore by alexory23(m): 3:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Oh RIP......
Re: Chijioke Obioha Finally Executed In Singapore by koladebrainiac(m): 4:11am On Nov 19, 2016
Biafra ipod will defend him

Blame it on buhari

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Obioha Finally Executed In Singapore by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 19, 2016
the heart of a man is wicked.
this is good for him, he reaped what he sowed. rip.
Re: Chijioke Obioha Finally Executed In Singapore by dienlmods: 6:08am On Nov 19, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Biafra ipod will defend him

Blame it on buhari
Though it is not good to disobey people's law, but I just want you to know it is an ordinary IGBOO...weeed is legalized to be smoked in many countries and many people do smoke weee, even on the streets. ..weee has become rapamt like cigarette. ..even kids smoke weee, one shouldn't be killed because of weeed
Re: Chijioke Obioha Finally Executed In Singapore by paramakina202: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2016
R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Photo: I Know You Will Be Shocked If I Tell You This Beautiful Lady Is A Man Who / Nigerian Policemen Nearly Caused The Death Of An Anamnbra State Govt Lawyer / ILE-IFE CLASH @ Sabo Market Between Hausa And Yourba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.