Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Buhari Sets Up Committee On Recovery Of Looted Assets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sets Up Committee On Recovery Of Looted Assets (13408 Views)

Buhari Sets Up Committee To End Faceoff With Senate: Dailytrust / Buhari To Demand Recovery Of Looted Funds At UN Assembly / FG And Labour Set Up Committee To Review Fuel Price And Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sets Up Committee On Recovery Of Looted Assets by basadenet: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Committees upon committees has not solved anything but instead gave some people opportunity to steal more.
Re: Buhari Sets Up Committee On Recovery Of Looted Assets by ivandragon: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
this regime doesn't need to set up any committee on this matter...

since this regime loves naming & shaming, the best thing to do in order to ensure some level of transparency is to name the looters & amount returned/recovered (not speculations, projections or interim forfeitures, but actual recovered funds).

Nigerians will help track the money.

anything short of this, which they themselves promised, is beating about the rain forest...
Re: Buhari Sets Up Committee On Recovery Of Looted Assets by Emassive(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
You don't for money that's why you can type nonsense here. if you do then you will know that any working hands is concerned with earnings and not unsure recovery of debts.

saintmark88:

Isn't it to early this Saturday morning for this??.... Pls how does having a brother abroad Tht feeds me relate to collecting looted assets from politicians, so because things r not going well, those Tht have looted our country dry should be left alone and assets shouldn't be recovered...

I know hunger doesn't let some of u think we'll again, it's not ur fault
saintmark88:

Isn't it to early this Saturday morning for this??.... Pls how does having a brother abroad Tht feeds me relate to collecting looted assets from politicians, so because things r not going well, those Tht have looted our country dry should be left alone and assets shouldn't be recovered...

I know hunger doesn't let some of u think we'll again, it's not ur fault
Re: Buhari Sets Up Committee On Recovery Of Looted Assets by hannyjay(f): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Izonpikin:
So him never set the committee since

Is this man serious at all
mumu. Did u even read d message
Re: Buhari Sets Up Committee On Recovery Of Looted Assets by Izonpikin: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
hannyjay:
mumu. Did u even read d message
make I no start with you and your president oo... angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Proposes N8.83 Trillion Budget For 2019 / Governor Matawalle Swears In Bello Bala Maru As SSG / Fuel Price Hike Looms Nationwide As Marketers Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.