Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Memory Lane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memory Lane (417 Views)

Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. / The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memory Lane by Izic00(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2016
Do you ever listen to a song and remember exactly what life was like when you first heard it?

for me back in the 90's when i was a kid

call mii Daniel wilson - Daniel wilson

was grownin up as a kid,no worries just play, eat and homework, life was good with lots of friends to play wif and cartoons to watch
Re: Memory Lane by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2016
grin

Bee Gees- I started a joke... grin
Re: Memory Lane by AlexCk: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2016
Can't remember the name of the song, but the chorus is

"cant touch this"

grin grin
Re: Memory Lane by Izic00(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Bee Gees- I started a joke... grin

is that nigerian r foreign?

(1) (Reply)

Im New Here / Upside-down Or Downside-up / British Council And Transnational Oil Are Hiring For Many Positions. Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.