Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic (11473 Views)

The Sexiest Short Lady (dwarf) You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos / EXPOSED: Let Me Reveal to You Something No One Will Ever Tell You [Pic] / Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by iykedare(m): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenthDee:
This cucumber is tempting cheesy grin

The next generation of girls will have nothing to give their husbands. There will exist an express way down there.
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by enshi(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Idydarling:
it still can't replace the real thing na

Ok. What do you think about the size
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
iykedare:

The next generation of girls will have nothing to give their husbands. There will exist an express way down there.
Yeah!!!

Next generation!! cheesy

But lets hope things won't get all that worst wink
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by iykedare(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenthDee:
Yeah!!!

Next generation!! cheesy

But lets hope things won't get all that worst wink

embarassed
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by njiasi30(f): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wow!!! shocked shocked grin
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by tjfulloption(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenthDee:
Lmao !

grin cheesy grin

tjfulloption don vex cheesy
WE WONT TAKE IT!! (in orubebe's voice)
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by princeemmma(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Collyno82:
Go and show Anambra brocasting service DG he make like it for the next miss anambra beauty pageant. tempting cocunber sorry cuccoomber.
what is this

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by boomssey(f): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
HELL TO THE NO!what in the world....
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
Mynd4 rule 2
what is yout business now undecided amebo undecided am sure you also skipped were that girl have been insulting me undecided woman wrapper undecided

1 Like

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Bujumbura(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
what is yout business now undecided amebo undecided am sure you also skipped were that girl have been insulting me undecided woman wrapper undecided
Mynd44
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
Mynd44
mtchwwww keep decieving yourself undecided
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Yinkey6(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenthDee:
your referral link is a scam. Stop wasting your time on it. They will not pay you a deny.
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by gemale(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenthDee:
It can't b beta dan d thing btw a man's legs. Counterfeit can neva surpass original. Neva!!! U tnk I'm lying? Just contact me 4 a test run cheesy
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by MartinsBlog: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/photos-kylie-jenner-is-literally.html

PHOTOS: Kylie Jenner is Literally Smoking as She Flashes Pierced Nipples in Sheer Bra...
The youngest Kardashian-Jenner sister grabs her boobs and smoke a cigarette in the racy pictures she shares on Instagram to promote her READ MORE...
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/photos-kylie-jenner-is-literally.html

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by gemale(m): 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
tjfulloption:
LET US KILL CUCUMBER BEFORE IT DETHRONES ALL OF US, THE MEN!

"National Assembly should urgently intervene in this Cucumber matter. This fruit is a threat to men's relevance and dignity.

They should pass a law to restrict the purchase of Cucumber by single unaccompanied woman below 50 years of age.

It is in the interest of all men of all creed to act fast otherwise, we will all lose our bragging rights and relevance to a common fruit.

Some naughty Igbo girls have publicized the misuse (of this hitherto innocent fruit) as cheap but effective woman happiness-assuring instrument.

Cucumber when wrongly used is fuller, stronger, longer and even more steadfast. It is also handy and ever ready to be used, reused and be used again without complaint or sagging. It can also keep secret.

Let's us all join hands in fighting this wicked fruit that would do to men what the discovery of computers has done to typewriters.

With cucumber, who needs a man?

I have warned my wife that I don't want to see the evil fruit around my house. In fact, to avoid any chance occurrence, I have banned European salad dishes in my house. Only African salads are allowed henceforth.

Instead of discovering cure for diseases, these small girls are busy inventing man-humiliating devices.

Cucumber is a threat to mankind!
As u hv said only African salad, doesn't dt mean she wld hv access 2 big cassava?
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
Mynd
a bulley straight into the left eye thats what mynd gave you tongue grin am still waiting for my ban mate........ grin
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yinkey6:
your referral link is a scam. Stop wasting your time on it. They will not pay you a deny.
I know.

Just leave it theretongue
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by tjfulloption(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
gemale:

As u hv said only African salad, doesn't dt mean she wld hv access 2 big cassava?
let her use cassava at her own peril, in fact a bigger cassava sef. (in orubebe's voice) YES I WILL TAKE IT.
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by jumpandpas(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
@op, this is called CUCUAMU
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Yinkey6(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
QueenthDee:
I know.

cool
QueenthDee:
I know.

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 22, 2016
Yinkey6:
cool
how real is yours? cool
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Yinkey6(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
QueenthDee:
how real is yours? cool
Okay. For example the name of last pay list never change Recent Payments:
Honey Babe 8900 USD (UK)
John Rickson 1200 USD (ID)
Money334 9700 USD (MY)
MariaGirl1990 3490 USD. Same amount and they same name. And secondly I don't think that Site have an interactive room for People to meet each other. On my own site. I met few African there. And lastly that site sounds too real .How will you just open an account and just win $25 instantly lol. That is a scam. They thing that sound too real is a fake things. Simply as ABC. I recently sign up in those two website. And I work to get about 30 cents per Suvery. And sometimes $1. Which I actually work for. For the past two weeks I just earn $4.5 . Which is real.
I don't have much to say. More also you can ask guys in the Tech and phone room to check if your Referral link Site is scam or not. Have a wonderful day ahead ma'am..
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Yinkey6(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
QueenthDee:
how real is yours? cool
Okay. For example the name of last pay list never change Recent Payments:
Honey Babe 8900 USD (UK)
John Rickson 1200 USD (ID)
Money334 9700 USD (MY)
MariaGirl1990 3490 USD. Same amount and they same name. And secondly I don't think that Site have an interactive room for People to meet each other. On my own site. I met few African there. And lastly that site sounds too real .How will you just open an account and just win $25 instantly lol. That is a scam. Anything that sound too real is a fake . I recently signed up in those two websites And I work to get about 30 cents per Suvery. And sometimes $1. Which I actually work for. For the past two weeks I just earn $4.5 . Which is real.
I don't have much to say. More also you can ask guys in the Tech and phone room to check if your Referral link Site is scam or not. Have a wonderful day ahead ma'am..
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
enshi:

For real..... I think i fvcking like ur kind of person... But hey tell me you joked
All joke bruh ..... Not the kind to hold grudgessmiley

1 Like

Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by barakah(m): 5:20am On Nov 24, 2016
boomssey:
HELL TO THE NO!what in the world....

@boomssey:
Where have you been?
I've been trying to reach you.
All my requests to send you an email have been fruitless.
Can I have that phone number on here?
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by MrHenshaw: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2016
enshi:
Does it mean that the world is just awakening to the very essencial use of this vegetable friut... Ladies be sincere would you Rock this if bae is on strike

Stale!Get busy or join N-power.
Re: This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic by enshi(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2016
MrHenshaw:

Stale!Get busy or join N-power.

Loof

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) / Four Signs She Has Had S*x With Lots Of Men / Pictures Of All The Girls Nyansh I Don Snap For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.