Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) (11395 Views)

Top 12 Sexiest Nigerian Slayqueens On Instagram / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

According to popular vote (and those ladies that will start drooling over this pics). Gbenro is the hottest Nigerian man on the planet.

They say make money and ladies would follow, but one thing we all know is that ladies steal cheat on those big bellied rich men with the hot boys in town, giving them all the money they make from these guys.

Guys, If you think looking good and healthy wouldn't help you at all, then you are on your own. When you start looking good for yourself, you will have a great story to tell.

Exercise and keep fit, because you deserve to look good.

Ladies my weight loss ebook is almost out. Don't miss it. You can get the How To Exercise For Weight Loss free ebook by subscribing to my blog.

In Other News
4 Ways To Last Longer In Bed Without Using Drugs
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/4-ways-to-last-longer-in-bed-without.html

These 6 Facts Might Make You Quit Swimming in Public Pools
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/6-facts-might-quit-swimming-public-pools.html

1 Like

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
More

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2017
Some ladies will be touching their breast after seeing this picture grin

and some will be touching their .......(?) cheesy cheesy

Dude is super sexxy...

will increase my gym routine.

1 Like

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Is it just me or it's actually weird for a guy to open a thread on how sexy a fellow guy is

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
Is it just me or it's actually weird for a guy to open a thread on how sexy a fellow guy is

grin grin grin I am a fitness blogger, the man is someone who depicts fitness. and that is why I shared this. If its weird to you, then it means you have never been to the gym in your life. I wish you could go there someday.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

9 Likes

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2017
Abeg, who exactly called him the sexiest man Alive?

5 Likes

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

grin grin grin I am a fitness blogger, the man is someone who depicts fitness. and that is why I shared this. If its weird to you, then it means you have never been to the gym in your life. I wish you could go there someday.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
really

3 Likes

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
really

Chai. So sorry about that. I stand corrected.

But why didn't you upload the recent pics, or did the recession affect your abs?
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Chai. So sorry about that. I stand corrected.

But why didn't you upload the recent pics, or did the recession affect your abs?
those pictures were taken few months ago

I have reduced a little bit sha, i don't hit the gym regularly nowadays
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by conductor123(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
No be the guy wet piercing im nipples be this?... I know some ladies pant are wet with that disgusting slimy thing.
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by adaksbullet: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeee

U are call these boys bodies sexing? Are u seen mine pisure? undecided undecided undecided

Am alway on Jim everyday do walkout angry angry angry

Am sexing and am known it cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
those pictures were taken few months ago

I have reduced a little bit sha, i don't hit the gym regularly nowadays
I barely haven't been to the gym in a long time and still look twice as good. I came to understand that home exercises (although not the best) are a great way to keep you in good shape.

You look really good there, but from the look on the pic, it seems you focus more on exercise than diet. And also it seems you don't for pushups and pullups (your chest is proof of that)
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

I barely haven't been to the gym in a long time and still look twice as good. I came to understand that home exercises (although not the best) are a great way to keep you in good shape.

You look really good there, but from the look on the pic, it seems you focus more on exercise than diet. And also it seems you don't for pushups and pullups (your chest is proof of that)
well, i am not a body builder

I just want to be looking great wen dressed
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
well, i am not a bodybuilder

I just want to be looking great wen dressed

I understand, I was just trying to say that if you focus on diet and adding some targeted exercises you would look 10x better when dressed. I mean intimidating and confident all in one package.
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

I understand, I was just trying to say that if you focus on diet and adding some targeted exercises you would look 10x better when dressed. I mean intimidating and confident all in one package.

I am not too tall so it's important i remain very mindful of how muscular i am

U don't want me to be looking like Hercules
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
really
this guy you just short ehn. shame no cash you nii. go wear shirt abeg na. behave yaseg
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
rawpadgin:
I am not tall so it's important i remain very mindful of how muscular i am

U don't want me to be looking like Hercules

Not actually, I am talking about this.

You can see his chest is toned and his man boobs are not poking out.

2 Likes

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2017
jamarifox:
this guy you just short ehn. shame no cash you nii. go wear shirt abeg na. behave yaseg

Are you speaking from experience?
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by phintohlar(f): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:

Dude is super sexxy...

issokay
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Bitcoiin: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
phintohlar:
issokay

I swear you drooled over him... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by phintohlar(f): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bitcoiin:

I swear you drooled over him... grin grin grin grin grin
na so
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Bitcoiin: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2017
phintohlar:
na so

grin grin grin
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 11:47pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bitcoiin:

grin grin grin

guy free the girl abeg
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Bitcoiin: 12:29am On Nov 09, 2017
IwillSucced:

guy free the girl abeg

oboy is it ur girl
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 2:03am On Nov 09, 2017
Bitcoiin:

oboy is it ur girl

mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by drizzymadbet(m): 4:42am On Nov 09, 2017
The nigga is cute no doubt, but the way una dey murder English is breath taking, which one be sexiest? This nigga no even reach flavour self cry
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 09, 2017
He's sexy. I agree
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by gozzlin: 5:40am On Nov 09, 2017
mhizesther:
He's sexy. I agree

Pardon my asking, how many times did you masturbate with the pics?
Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:09am On Nov 09, 2017
BiggerPRICK1:

Dude is super sexxy...

thank God you said some ladies because those chest doesn't move me sad

1 Like

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2017
#teamskinny guys cry

4 Likes

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Fornication: 6:14am On Nov 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:
#teamskinny guys cry
ama make that pussyy sing meow meow meow like a good pussycat.

1 Like

Re: They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) by Fornication: 6:16am On Nov 09, 2017
mhizesther:
He's sexy. I agree

my dicck be sexier. ama beat that pussyy of yours till it be singing the stuff like a pussycat from downtown meow meow meow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THIS MAN Is About to Change His Life Forever with Sex [Picture] / Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? / The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.