Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (96122 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2016
There I was thinking better of Slow and Trigger, but its still fine.

Blood should use his cult power to destroy Trigger, but then again, rhat would mean disclosing his true self. Chai! na trouble oo

Sophia and Blood.....conditional love. Break the gehz heart and you're gone.

Aaah nastynic, I didn't desert you. You didn't bring the dress you heard promised. Being dressless isn't cool on one's wedding day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2016
xamster:
Been busy tho, but the tori just dey sweet me anyhow.
Its true we find love in a hopeless place, who says thugs don't fall in love ditch.
Anyways this is not gonna go down well if cigaro have a knowledge of this affair. Blood have a lot to clear off his chest. Even though i sense danger ahead of his current uncertainty, he sure do have a star that keep him afloat of his unending deadly missions.
Yes, this once again is another story that keep me glued to the literature section. cheesy

My brother, na butsher I dey dey buy meat now..... Yu go shop belleful grin

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2016
jagugu88li:
There I was thinking better of Slow and Trigger, but its still fine.

Blood should use his cult power to destroy Trigger, but then again, rhat would mean disclosing his true self. Chai! na trouble oo

Sophia and Blood.....conditional love. Break the gehz heart and you're gone.

Aaah nastynic, I didn't desert you. You didn't bring the dress you heard promised. Being dressless isn't cool on one's wedding day

See as my first love leave me shook eye for another person
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 08, 2016
Princeelisma:
D action is yet to set in.... Mke I go sharpaly find pepper soup ND malt cme bck cme front sit... Gbayi greg

My brother, he don nearly done oooo, them go thief your seat oooo grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2016
mujybee:
i dey follow u syd by syd lyk shark n monera
waiting 4 more updates @ d soonest

See fyn girl!!!! shocked shocked baby what is dat ya name nau?? grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Gideonmi(m): 9:48am On Dec 08, 2016
Greg42 comma do this thing update na
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 supizino yemibams 
Mediator97 precial419 mujybee

My people make una come jholly ooooo, E don red finish grin grin

*************Episode 39*******

Cigaro didn’t come back again that day giving me and sophia the opportunity we needed to phuck our brains out and get to know each other more…….As opposed to my first impression of her,she wasn’t a total b---h and was actually kinda tired of the kind of life she was living but cigaro was the only reason she still stuck around fearing for her life…….

Those were the little bits of info I could make out from the lengthy conversation cos all the while,i had been consumed by unending hatred and anger for trigger who was the sole orchestrator of my downcast mood now…….”Are you sure you are all right??”,she asked….I could see care and compassion burning deep in her eyes.The last place I had seen such care was in my mother’s eyes as she took me to the clinic,i had fallen off the new bicycle my dad bought me as a birthday present on the tarred road,but here I was!!! looking into the eyes of the most beautiful girl I have seen in a while and the same care replicating itself in her eyes…….

There and then,i decided to tell her everything about me and the conspiracy theory……..It took about an hour to explain everything to her as she stared at me mouth agape unable to make a sound clearly shocked……”Are you trying to tell me that you are blood??,the notorious cyber crime lord??”,she asked,unable to hide her excitement….”dont get too excited”,i advised,”Am not too happy with myself now,a nigga’s out there trying to run away with my sweat”………..she looked at me carefully and thoughtfully and said,”I believe you!!!,but I also think there is something you should know..A week before you were caught on our ITT grounds,this guy visited this house”,she said as she walked over to her room and came back with a photograph and the identity on the picture was unmistakable!!!!!! “trigger”………..”He said we should call him lord cross and that we should find you and kill you but when we sent word of your capture to him,he requested that you should be kept alive and that he would be the one to do the killing himself when he gets here”………I was visibly shaken by now……that explained everything,cigaro’s adamance on me being kept alive when I caused the death of two of his men,how he risked his men’s lives to break me out of the military hospital,how I got promoted to arkman immediately after initiation and his constant trips to abuja…..

The pieces of the puzzle were now coming together very quickly…….”He offered us twenty million naira for your head”she further stated……Twenty million,what the phuck? money I used for vacation abroad is now what was used as a price tag for my life…….I slumped back into the bed..that b-----d!!!! He knew I had a safe house in owerri and that was where I was gonna be staying but he didn’t know where I was gonna be so he decided to contract cigaro and his thugs to snuff me out……”so far,so good”i thought,”am not dead yet and for that reason am gonna teach trigger a lesson or two”…..I had to do something and fast…..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by damkem820(f): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2016
Greg abeg giv us Torry nw pls pls pls cool
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2016
Gideonmi:
Greg42 comma do this thing update na

My brother no vex, e don land finish

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2016
damkem820:
Greg abeg giv us Torry nw pls pls pls cool

Sweety mi he don land
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by damkem820(f): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2016
seen dearie thnks
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 08, 2016
damkem820:
seen dearie thnks

You be correct babe jooor
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by nastynic(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2016
Padi mi u just dey kill my sad mood this days....
Na me be BLOOD AND WHO GO BE MY SOPHIA

ME DON TIRE FOR THIS MA WORK AND MA PAPA NO WANT SACK ME, NO SUSPENSION...

i want sack myself nd him no gree the only thing to do na to sack am grin

jagugu see designer were i drop for ur doorstep yesterday, abeg take care of am, "did u know i had to fly that dress from USA to ITALY just to fix BUTTON" grin

NASTYD talk am small small no shout abeg, if ma MAMA and jagugu hear u eennh....
"u don ever go KIRIKIRI," grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yemike(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2016
oya, let the mind games commence. this ogbonge breakfast wey you drop sweet my belle wella. expecting lunch soon.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2016
nastynic:
Padi mi u just dey kill my sad mood this days....
Na me be BLOOD AND WHO GO BE MY SOPHIA

ME DON TIRE FOR THIS MA WORK AND MA PAPA NO WANT SACK ME, NO SUSPENSION...

i want sack myself nd him no gree the only thing to do na to sack am grin

jagugu see designer were i drop for ur doorstep yesterday, abeg take care of am, "did u know i had to fly that dress from USA to ITALY just to fix BUTTON" grin

NASTYD talk am small small no shout abeg, if ma MAMA and jagugu hear u eennh....
"u don ever go KIRIKIRI," grin
grin grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2016
Yemike:
oya, let the mind games commence.
this ogbonge breakfast wey you drop sweet my belle wella.
expecting lunch soon.

My brother, na so dey ministry be grin grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2016
Hmmmm.. Dishing out the beautiful tales as usual. Weldone dear
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 08, 2016
Michelle55:
Hmmmm.. Dishing out the beautiful tales as usual. Weldone dear

Sweety mi oya make we shop kiss in the spirit kiss kiss
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2016
greg42:

Sweety mi oya make we shop kiss in the spirit kiss kiss
hahahahahaha.. Funny dude,abeg no remind me of wetin i no wan do again oh else na ur moutg go take d heat oh..ermmm,make i jst sidon here nd watch u do ur tin sha
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by phemocheee(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2016
Now I'm scared for Blood. Cigaro is not a fool, he probably knows Sophia and Blood are sleeping with each other. Snitches are everywhere. Blood needs to act fast or else he might get killed. Poor Sophia, she's already in the middle.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2016
jagugu88li:
Chai! See Blood's horror. I would never ever speak to Slow and Trigger for not showing up at my time of need. Make I no find them hanging out with the intruders, abeg I no trust them.
A bottle of J.C Le Roux for me, my prediction fits perfectly well. Even though I had initially thought Slow was part of the game.

greg42:

See as my first love leave me shook eye for another person
Never happening
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Damibiz(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2016
Money i use for vacation abroad is nw the price tag for my life......GReg42 me dey ur back,D1 na bad guy...next episode loading
greg42:

Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 supizino yemibams 

Cigaro didn’t come back again that day giving me and sophia the opportunity we needed to phuck our brains out and get to know each other more…….As opposed to my first impression of her,she wasn’t a total b---h and was actually kinda tired of the kind of life she was living but cigaro was the only reason she still stuck around fearing for her life…….

Those were the little bits of info I could make out from the lengthy conversation cos all the while,i had been consumed by unending hatred and anger for trigger who was the sole orchestrator of my downcast mood now…….”Are you sure you are all right??”,she asked….I could see care and compassion burning deep in her eyes.The last place I had seen such care was in my mother’s eyes as she took me to the clinic,i had fallen off the new bicycle my dad bought me as a birthday present on the tarred road,but here I was!!! looking into the eyes of the most beautiful girl I have seen in a while and the same care replicating itself in her eyes…….

There and then,i decided to tell her everything about me and the conspiracy theory……..It took about an hour to explain everything to her as she stared at me mouth agape unable to make a sound clearly shocked……”Are you trying to tell me that you are blood??,the notorious cyber crime lord??”,she asked,unable to hide her excitement….”dont get too excited”,i advised,”Am not too happy with myself now,a nigga’s out there trying to run away with my sweat”………..she looked at me carefully and thoughtfully and said,”I believe you!!!,but I also think there is something you should know..A week before you were caught on our ITT grounds,this guy visited this house”,she said as she walked over to her room and came back with a photograph and the identity on the picture was unmistakable!!!!!! “trigger”………..”He said we should call him lord cross and that we should find you and kill you but when we sent word of your capture to him,he requested that you should be kept alive and that he would be the one to do the killing himself when he gets here”………I was visibly shaken by now……that explained everything,cigaro’s adamance on me being kept alive when I caused the death of two of his men,how he risked his men’s lives to break me out of the military hospital,how I got promoted to arkman immediately after initiation and his constant trips to abuja…..

The pieces of the puzzle were now coming together very quickly…….”He offered us twenty million naira for your head”she further stated……Twenty million,what the phuck? money I used for vacation abroad is now what was used as a price tag for my life…….I slumped back into the bed..that b-----d!!!! He knew I had a safe house in owerri and that was where I was gonna be staying but he didn’t know where I was gonna be so he decided to contract cigaro and his thugs to snuff me out……”so far,so good”i thought,”am not dead yet and for that reason am gonna teach trigger a lesson or two”…..I had to do something and fast…..
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Damibiz(m): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2016
Money i use for vacation abroad is nw the price tag for my life...GReg42 me dey ur back,D1 na bad guy..next episode loading
greg42:

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Khd95(m): 11:24am On Dec 08, 2016
Cigaro is cold blooded

Now that u knw his mission on ur head,oga greg42,tread wisely oo.

But as u no gree will one chikala for me make she dey hibernate with me,na to enter ghost mode remain oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
Greg42..... Bros drums of ink to your pen ✒ in, and even be like say nah untop ocean you siddon dey dish the tory cos e just dey cool my body...
Jagugu88li.. My LOVE and key to my heart..... I dey on top mountain dey pray make GOD quick bless me make we for settle down shaperly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by supizino(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
in adekunle gold voice' e dey sweet me 4 my belle o'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
greg42:

You dey do like say you no sabi us again.....our shursh no dey dull oooo grin grin

No na
i thought you will understand better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Johnnycife(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
more ink Greg I have been following the story ever since you started
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by ashatoda: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
What did I say, we are just seeing the beginning of treachery. Greg this is wow it's just brimming with suspense. No one saw it coming that trigger is behind blood's ordeal. oya give me more
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Sparcoal(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] ds giy u re on point.. Ryd onn
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by girlhaley(f): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sophie isn't that bad after all

What's with trigger.......money destroying friendship since time immemorial

so cigaro knew all this while......

Now the treachery has just begin

Over to you Greg......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Dare2Try(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wow wow wow I never saw this coming, oga Greg take 3bottle of Goldberg and 2 plate pepper soup

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / SCHOOL LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.